BY SUN BUM #2 in Body Sunscreen

This moisturizing sunscreen formula will protect your skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays while enriching your skin with Vitamin E, an antioxidant that helps to neutralize free radicals, which are the main cause of premature skin aging.

• Gluten Free / Paraben Free
  • Oil Free / PABA Free
  • Cruelty Free / 100% Vegan
  • Reef Friendly / Oxybenzone Free & Octinoxate Free
  • UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum Protection
  • Water Resistant / 80 Minutes
  • Made in USA

Ingredients: Avobenzone 3.00%, Homosalate 10.00%, Octisalate 5.00%, Octocrylene 10.00%, Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Hydrated Silica, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Dimethicone, Polyester-8, Caprylyl Methicone, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Trideceth-6, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Fragrance, Sodium Polyacrylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Dimethyl Capramide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Xanthan Gum, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone

Sun Bum SPF 50 Original Sunscreen Lotion
  • "Sun bum sunscreen is great and smells amazing!! If you're sensitive to smells this one may be up your alley. It doesn't have a strong sunscreen smell more like pineapple and coconut. " in 15 reviews
  • "I recently bought this sunscreen from Bed Bath and Beyond and I really like it! I was in need of sunscreen for my family so I thought I'd give this new brand a try for the summer! It's very lightweight and goes on smoothly without feeling greasy or leaving any residue. It also did not leave that thick, sticky feeling that other sunscreens leave behind. It did a great job of protecting my husband and I from the sun! I also loved the scent. It has a very light, pleasant fragrance- I think it's of cocoa butter. It wasn't overly moisturizing but enough to leave dry skin soft. I would definitely recommend this product to others! I will also be giving their baby line a try for my baby girl!" in 6 reviews
Marion N.
Philadelphia, PA
Perfection. I love the lotion because it comes on so smoothly and doesn’t leave a trace. My all time favorite, no questions asked. Makes you smell good and feel like a spa treatment just happened.
Kate T.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
One of my favorite sunscreens, I've been using it for years. Gives excellent protection and goes on smoothly and evenly. Plus it's a vegan, reef-safe formula, so not only does it protect you, but it's also safe for our oceans.
Meghan R.
Hollywood, FL
It's bananas! Literally, it has a light banana scent to it which I find much more appealing than that regular sunscreen smell. My favorite things about this sunscreen are that it's vegan, cruelty free, smells good, & it works! It doesn't leave you feeling sticky like most sunscreens, it actually absorbs into your skin. I have fair skin and tested this sunscreen out at the beach, & didn't come back with a burn. It's a little pricey for the amount you get, but it's worth it in my opinion.
Monica R.
Modesto
New to this brand, but loving it! Love the way it feels, unlike other sunscreens where you are left feeling oily or greasy! Smells amazing! And love that it’s vegan! It’s so good to my skin. I’m always out in the sun, so I try a lot of different sunscreens and this by far has been the best for me!
Abbey G.
Columbus, OH
I brought this to Florida for the first time. I got it at some tourist shop in Fort Myers. It was effective. I never got Burnt on my face and my skin was smooth and smelled like coconuts. I would recommend it definitely because its so skin quenching and gives my skin a little extra sparkle!
♡ MAE E.
Kelseyville, CA
Favorite sunscreen ever! I love Neutrogena’s Mist sunscreen spray but this completely took its place once this company came out. There’s no white zinc overlay and it blends into the skin so amazingly. I feel better about the coverage than the Neutrogena mist, plus the smell is soooooo good! Love Sun Bum!
Brittany M.
Wilmington , NC
I live at the beach so sunscreen is a must! Ive been using this brand for a few years now and its very effective! Its easy to apply and stays on for hours and I keep it in my beach/pool bag at all times! Its a little on the expensive side but totally worth it in my opinion..especially if youre wanting to save your skin from wrinkles and sun damage!
Alexis G.
Johnston, RI
I love me some Sun Bum! I was originally drawn in by the adorable packaging that looked like a little wooden bottle, stamped with a monkey decal. The sun screen itself smells amazing and applies well to the skin. It’s easy to blend out and evenly cover the body & protects the skin from sun damage and burns.
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
This is my go to sunscreen when I am freshly showered on vacation. I put this all over instead of lotion- it's hydrating and I feel like it absorbs well. I wish Sun Bum mad a physical sunscreen instead of a chemical one- but I have been using this for years with no issues. I would recommend using this on your face though- it can clog your pores!
Jessica U.
I absolutely love this sunscreen. It blends in well, and doesn’t leave white steaks. I’ve been using it as a sunscreen when I go running, and I haven’t gotten a single burn. And that’s impressive for Arizona! It stays on, and smells very nice too.
Melissa L.
Does this Sun lotion absorb well into the skin? and for those with sensitive skin is this a lotion that's gentle enough to use?
Haley R.
Griffin , GA
How well does this product work? ive been using banana boat
Reina A.
Fayetteville, NC
How well does this product work?
Marleen V.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
Love the smell
Hi could I have a delivery for this d product cause I use numerous product but I feel yours will be special Thanks

back