BY SUN BUM #2 in Body Sunscreen

This moisturizing sunscreen formula will protect your skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays while enriching your skin with Vitamin E, an antioxidant that helps to neutralize free radicals, which are the main cause of premature skin aging.

• Gluten Free / Paraben Free
  • Oil Free / PABA Free
  • Cruelty Free / 100% Vegan
  • Reef Friendly / Oxybenzone Free & Octinoxate Free
  • UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum Protection
  • Water Resistant / 80 Minutes
  • Made in USA

Ingredients: Avobenzone 3.00%, Homosalate 10.00%, Octisalate 5.00%, Octocrylene 10.00%, Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Hydrated Silica, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Dimethicone, Polyester-8, Caprylyl Methicone, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Trideceth-6, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Fragrance, Sodium Polyacrylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Dimethyl Capramide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Xanthan Gum, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone

Sun Bum SPF 50 Original Sunscreen Lotion
  • "Sun bum sunscreen is great and smells amazing!! If you're sensitive to smells this one may be up your alley. It doesn't have a strong sunscreen smell more like pineapple and coconut. " in 15 reviews
  • "I recently bought this sunscreen from Bed Bath and Beyond and I really like it! I was in need of sunscreen for my family so I thought I'd give this new brand a try for the summer! It's very lightweight and goes on smoothly without feeling greasy or leaving any residue. It also did not leave that thick, sticky feeling that other sunscreens leave behind. It did a great job of protecting my husband and I from the sun! I also loved the scent. It has a very light, pleasant fragrance- I think it's of cocoa butter. It wasn't overly moisturizing but enough to leave dry skin soft. I would definitely recommend this product to others! I will also be giving their baby line a try for my baby girl!" in 6 reviews
Leah P.
This is an amazing sunscreen! Gets the job done perfectly! It smells so good, very tropical scent! It blends into the skin very nicely and doesn’t leave white marks. I like that it is waterproof as well. I would definitely recommend!
Sarah Z.
Woodbridge , ON
My favorite sun screen! I absolutely adore the smell of this and it protects my fair skin like no other. Even in scorching Barcelona heat my skin felt protected all day.
Megan M.
Sudbury, ON
As a ginger this sun screen is my holy grail. It smells amazing. It’s not greasy. It doesn’t make you feel gross. It lasts, it’s effective and keeps my porcelain skin protected
kaitlyn c.
Wallaceburg, ON
I just bought this sun screen and I'm in love the smell is amazing it is a bit pricey but so worth the money even with the spf being 50 i still got an amazing tan and was protected from the sun the lotion is very smooth doesn't leave white streaks on your skin and is water resistant which is amazing i will continue to buy this sun screen and i got his at a shoppers drug mart
Manar A.
Kuwait City , Hawally
I love this sunscreen for the summer because unlike many lotions with a lot of SPF this one feels quite moisturising, and not in a greasy way at all. It gets absorbed into the skin pretty fast too and doesn't really mess with the performance of any make up you apply over it. It also has no white cast what so ever which is great as well and is also waterproof. The only set back imo is the smell because it's smells like sweet artificial banana which I hate.
Stephanie W.
Toronto, OR
This sunscreen is amazing! It is nice and moisturizing without being sticky or greasy. It is very light which is nice for very hot days. This sunscreen is more expensive than the regular drug store kind but is definitely worth the few dollars more! I personally don't burn but my siblings do and they have never gotten burnt wearing this. It also smells great; like bananas!
diana H.
Bakersfield, CA
I absolutely love this sunscreen I have Berri sensitive skin and even her heat rash very easily. Sun bum is not to oily out smells amazing, and cruelty free. Awesome product.
Gabrielle C.
Love this sunscreen. It smells so good for a sunscreen and blends in nicely leaving a nice glow to your skin when in the sun. The only reason why I didn't put five stars is because it is kind of costly.
Does the job with lots of protection from the sun rays!
Cristina S.
Toronto, ON
Love this sunscreen! It doesn't make me break out, smells great and has a great consistency. Doesn't require a lot of rub one for the white cream color to go away!
Laurence L.
Montreal , WY
Best sunscreen I ever use! I have a fair skin and burn super easily under the sun. Used this sunscreen during my 3 last vacations at the beach and was the only one that didn't catch sunburn! Plus the smell is amazing!
Melissa L.
Does this Sun lotion absorb well into the skin? and for those with sensitive skin is this a lotion that's gentle enough to use?
Haley R.
Griffin, GA
How well does this product work? ive been using banana boat
Reina A.
Fayetteville, NC
How well does this product work?
مرواَن G.
North Hollywood
Hi could I have a delivery for this d product cause I use numerous product but I feel yours will be special Thanks
Marleen V.