BY SUN BUM #2 in Body Sunscreen

This moisturizing sunscreen formula will protect your skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays while enriching your skin with Vitamin E, an antioxidant that helps to neutralize free radicals, which are the main cause of premature skin aging.

• Gluten Free / Paraben Free
  • Oil Free / PABA Free
  • Cruelty Free / 100% Vegan
  • Reef Friendly / Oxybenzone Free & Octinoxate Free
  • UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum Protection
  • Water Resistant / 80 Minutes
  • Made in USA

Ingredients: Avobenzone 3.00%, Homosalate 10.00%, Octisalate 5.00%, Octocrylene 10.00%, Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Hydrated Silica, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Dimethicone, Polyester-8, Caprylyl Methicone, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Trideceth-6, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Fragrance, Sodium Polyacrylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Dimethyl Capramide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Xanthan Gum, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone

Sun Bum SPF 50 Original Sunscreen Lotion
  • "Sun bum sunscreen is great and smells amazing!! If you're sensitive to smells this one may be up your alley. It doesn't have a strong sunscreen smell more like pineapple and coconut. " in 15 reviews
  • "I recently bought this sunscreen from Bed Bath and Beyond and I really like it! I was in need of sunscreen for my family so I thought I'd give this new brand a try for the summer! It's very lightweight and goes on smoothly without feeling greasy or leaving any residue. It also did not leave that thick, sticky feeling that other sunscreens leave behind. It did a great job of protecting my husband and I from the sun! I also loved the scent. It has a very light, pleasant fragrance- I think it's of cocoa butter. It wasn't overly moisturizing but enough to leave dry skin soft. I would definitely recommend this product to others! I will also be giving their baby line a try for my baby girl!" in 6 reviews
Alyssa T.
Nashville, TN
I LOVE this sunscreen!! It’s really moisturizing but doesn’t make my skin feel oily or greasy, and I have super oily skin naturally so most products do. It also sits very well under my makeup. I apply it once in the morning and I don’t get burned even after being in the sun for hours! This has become my go to sunscreen for my face all year round! :)
Corrine P.
Eden Prairie
Best sunscreen I have ever used, I was in Florida after being in a north winter for many months (so white as snow). I wore this all over and felt absolutely protected and did not get ANY sunburn when I wore it. I couldnt believe it, i trust and believe in this brand and product. It did not irritate my skin, was smooth, and smelled delicious!
Faith J.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this sun screen lotion. I love so many of Sun Bum products they work great. It has 50 spf which is incredible for sun screen lotion. It stays on for a long time even in the water it does not come off.
Erin H.
Willowick, OH
I was first introduced to this sunscreen when I was on vacation in the Cayman Islands. I have fair skin and was worrried about burning due to the UV index being quite high in the Caymans in the summer. I used Sun Bum everyday and was amazed at how well it protected my skin! I would reapply every couple of hours and it just worked wonders. It is also nice to see a brand that has a nice range of SPF protection. I now recommend it to all my fellow fair skinned friends!
Savannah F.
Saltville, VA
This stuff is so amazing! Usually sunscreens break me out but this one doesn’t! It has a nice smell and lasts for a long time! I used my whole bottle and need to repurchase! Absolutely love this product!
Ashley C.
Fortson, GA
This is my favorite sunscreen to use currently. It has a nice beach-y banana smell to it, and it goes on well. I normally cover myself from head to toe with this when going out on the beach or for a lunch time run. It hasn't let me down yet and I've been using it every summer for a few years now.
Nicole G.
Sea Cliff, NY
Sun bum is my favorite sunscreen brand! I love the smells of all the sunscreens and the fact that they’re made without all the nonsense is my favorite part! The only brand I’ll by suncare from honestly
Dilly S.
Severna Park, MD
Absolutely love this product. Never leaves a white tinge to my skin and never makes me feel oily. It’s pricer but worth it. I’ve never burnt using this product and it also smells amazing. Highly recommend to throw in your beach bag.
Randa S.
Oxford, FL
It smells heavenly. I am in love with all things Sun Bum and this product is by far no exception. I use all of their sunscreens whenever I am but because I’m so pale this is the best one for me!!🌼🌼
Isabella H.
N Hollywood, CA
Pretty much the only sun screen I like wearing. It’s pricey but the way it makes my skin feel is worth it. It rubs easily into the skin without leaving a white cast and has a nice coconut scent.
Melissa L.
Does this Sun lotion absorb well into the skin? and for those with sensitive skin is this a lotion that's gentle enough to use?
Haley R.
Griffin, GA
How well does this product work? ive been using banana boat
Reina A.
Fayetteville, NC
How well does this product work?
مرواَن G.
North Hollywood
Hi could I have a delivery for this d product cause I use numerous product but I feel yours will be special Thanks
Marleen V.