BY SUN BUM #2 in Body Sunscreen

This moisturizing sunscreen formula will protect your skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays while enriching your skin with Vitamin E, an antioxidant that helps to neutralize free radicals, which are the main cause of premature skin aging.

• Gluten Free / Paraben Free
  • Oil Free / PABA Free
  • Cruelty Free / 100% Vegan
  • Reef Friendly / Oxybenzone Free & Octinoxate Free
  • UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum Protection
  • Water Resistant / 80 Minutes
  • Made in USA

Ingredients: Avobenzone 3.00%, Homosalate 10.00%, Octisalate 5.00%, Octocrylene 10.00%, Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Hydrated Silica, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Dimethicone, Polyester-8, Caprylyl Methicone, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Trideceth-6, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Fragrance, Sodium Polyacrylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Dimethyl Capramide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Xanthan Gum, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone

Sun Bum SPF 50 Original Sunscreen Lotion
  • "Sun bum sunscreen is great and smells amazing!! If you're sensitive to smells this one may be up your alley. It doesn't have a strong sunscreen smell more like pineapple and coconut. " in 15 reviews
  • "I recently bought this sunscreen from Bed Bath and Beyond and I really like it! I was in need of sunscreen for my family so I thought I'd give this new brand a try for the summer! It's very lightweight and goes on smoothly without feeling greasy or leaving any residue. It also did not leave that thick, sticky feeling that other sunscreens leave behind. It did a great job of protecting my husband and I from the sun! I also loved the scent. It has a very light, pleasant fragrance- I think it's of cocoa butter. It wasn't overly moisturizing but enough to leave dry skin soft. I would definitely recommend this product to others! I will also be giving their baby line a try for my baby girl!" in 6 reviews
Christina V.
I really love this sun screen! I got it in a Pop Sugar box last year and it quickly became my go to. It doesn't feel greasy or chalky and I like how natural it is. I also like the cool down lotion.
Kristyn S.
My son has super sensitive skin and is prone to eczema. This sunscreen works great at keeping him hydrated and protected from the son.
Kelsey A.
Fair oaks, CA
We use this and the spray on our family. We usually use the rub on for our face and the spray everywhere else.
Jennifer H.
Just tried this for the fist time and it was wonderful! My sister-in-law is allergic to parabens and this stuff does not give her any allergic reactions at all.
Gleisi G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I purchased this at LAX before leaving for our Hawaii trip!! So glad I did!!! It smells so good and it’s cooking made a big diff while we were out in the sun!!!
Taylor F.
Oak Grove
This is my favorite sunscreen and it smells like bananas to me. It isn’t greasy or slimy. It does cause me to break out on my face but for the body it’s great.
Deniz A.
Euless, TX
Love this sunscreen. Used it last summer and thankfully didn’t get burned just beautifully tanned. Already restocked for this summer and will continue to use.
Stephanie G.
This is probably my favorite sunscreen that I've used. It smells amazing, it doesn't feel oily, and it's very moisturizing. I can't say one bad thing about it.
Rubina d.
Plainville, CT
My daughter has celiac disease so I was very excited when I found a sun screen that is gluten free l. It smells great. My go to sunscreen for the past 3 years
Libby T.
Laramie, WY
By far my favorite sunscreen! I love that it is not not broad spectrum, but that it has nourishing ingredients for your skin. I never burn when using sun bum.
Melissa L.
Does this Sun lotion absorb well into the skin? and for those with sensitive skin is this a lotion that's gentle enough to use?
Haley R.
Griffin, GA
How well does this product work? ive been using banana boat
Reina A.
Fayetteville, NC
How well does this product work?
مرواَن G.
North Hollywood
Hi could I have a delivery for this d product cause I use numerous product but I feel yours will be special Thanks
Marleen V.