BY SUN BUM #3 in Body Sunscreen

This moisturizing sunscreen formula will protect your skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays while enriching your skin with Vitamin E, an antioxidant that helps to neutralize free radicals, which are the main cause of premature skin aging.

• Gluten Free / Paraben Free
  • Oil Free / PABA Free
  • Cruelty Free / 100% Vegan
  • Reef Friendly / Oxybenzone Free & Octinoxate Free
  • UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum Protection
  • Water Resistant / 80 Minutes
  • Made in USA

Ingredients: Avobenzone 3.00%, Homosalate 10.00%, Octisalate 5.00%, Octocrylene 10.00%, Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Hydrated Silica, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Dimethicone, Polyester-8, Caprylyl Methicone, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Trideceth-6, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Fragrance, Sodium Polyacrylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Dimethyl Capramide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Xanthan Gum, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone

Sun Bum SPF 50 Original Sunscreen Lotion
  • "Sun bum sunscreen is great and smells amazing!! If you're sensitive to smells this one may be up your alley. It doesn't have a strong sunscreen smell more like pineapple and coconut. " in 15 reviews
  • "I recently bought this sunscreen from Bed Bath and Beyond and I really like it! I was in need of sunscreen for my family so I thought I'd give this new brand a try for the summer! It's very lightweight and goes on smoothly without feeling greasy or leaving any residue. It also did not leave that thick, sticky feeling that other sunscreens leave behind. It did a great job of protecting my husband and I from the sun! I also loved the scent. It has a very light, pleasant fragrance- I think it's of cocoa butter. It wasn't overly moisturizing but enough to leave dry skin soft. I would definitely recommend this product to others! I will also be giving their baby line a try for my baby girl!" in 6 reviews
Ashley A.
Crossville, TN
This is my favorite sunscreen. It smells nice, and doesn't feel too heavy and sticky on the skin. The best part about this sunscreen is that I don't get sun burnt!
Jennifer S.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Smells so good! Comfortable to wear, doesn't leave you feeling sticky or too hot.
Great sun protection.
My husband works outside and this is the only sunscreen he will use.
Highly recommend.
Krysta C.
Love this product! I've used it for two vacations, one to Mexico and the other to the Bahamas and I'm obsessed with the stuff. It's an oil free sunscreen that smells amazing and works amazing as well. My go to from now on.
Christina Y.
Toledo, OH
I bought this for my son. he is VERY fair and burns easily. I like that it is a natural product, that is really important to me. but it was really expensive and he burned anyway. I think it needs to be reapplied more often than a conventional sunscreen does.
Breonna D.
Corvallis, OR
This stuff smells amazing and I love the ingredient deck! I would suggest trying this. Plus it's affordable. The packaging is cute and it's lasts awhile. I enjoy all the products from this kind and would purchase again.
Keenan B.
A bit pricey-- but totally worth it. The best smelling sunscreen you will ever use. It's ok for active sunscreen but not the best. Perfect if you're just swimming or laying out.
Ivana G.
Awesome sunscreen! Smells great and has a cream consistency so it really holds to your skin well. A little more expensive than some other brands but I think it's worth it.
Jennifer D.
Olathe, KS
This is my new favorite sunscreen! It doesn't have that greasy feel that so many sunblocks have. It makes my skin feel great, and works really well. It also has a very light, pleasant tropical fragrance. My new go-to!
Alyssa R.
Bay Shore, NY
OMG THIS IS SERIOUSLY THE BEST SUNSCREEN I HAVE EVER USED. It's not oily and smells soooooo amazing. It protects against the sun and moisturizers at the same time.
Melissa L.
Does this Sun lotion absorb well into the skin? and for those with sensitive skin is this a lotion that's gentle enough to use?
Haley R.
Griffin, GA
How well does this product work? ive been using banana boat
Reina A.
Fayetteville, NC
How well does this product work?
Becky E.
Los Angeles
Is this good for people with sensitive skin?
مرواَن G.
North Hollywood
Hi could I have a delivery for this d product cause I use numerous product but I feel yours will be special Thanks