BY SUN BUM #2 in Body Sunscreen

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

This moisturizing sunscreen formula will protect your skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays while enriching your skin with Vitamin E, an antioxidant that helps to neutralize free radicals, which are the main cause of premature skin aging.

• Gluten Free / Paraben Free
  • Oil Free / PABA Free
  • Cruelty Free / 100% Vegan
  • Reef Friendly / Oxybenzone Free & Octinoxate Free
  • UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum Protection
  • Water Resistant / 80 Minutes
  • Made in USA

Ingredients: Avobenzone 3.00%, Homosalate 10.00%, Octisalate 5.00%, Octocrylene 10.00%, Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Hydrated Silica, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Dimethicone, Polyester-8, Caprylyl Methicone, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Trideceth-6, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Fragrance, Sodium Polyacrylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Dimethyl Capramide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Xanthan Gum, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone

Buy on ULTA
  • "Sun bum sunscreen is great and smells amazing!! If you're sensitive to smells this one may be up your alley. It doesn't have a strong sunscreen smell more like pineapple and coconut. " in 15 reviews
  • "I recently bought this sunscreen from Bed Bath and Beyond and I really like it! I was in need of sunscreen for my family so I thought I'd give this new brand a try for the summer! It's very lightweight and goes on smoothly without feeling greasy or leaving any residue. It also did not leave that thick, sticky feeling that other sunscreens leave behind. It did a great job of protecting my husband and I from the sun! I also loved the scent. It has a very light, pleasant fragrance- I think it's of cocoa butter. It wasn't overly moisturizing but enough to leave dry skin soft. I would definitely recommend this product to others! I will also be giving their baby line a try for my baby girl!" in 6 reviews
Kelsey A.
Fair oaks, CA
We use this and the spray on our family. We usually use the rub on for our face and the spray everywhere else.
Jennifer H.
Just tried this for the fist time and it was wonderful! My sister-in-law is allergic to parabens and this stuff does not give her any allergic reactions at all.
Gleisi G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I purchased this at LAX before leaving for our Hawaii trip!! So glad I did!!! It smells so good and it’s cooking made a big diff while we were out in the sun!!!
Rubina d.
Plainville, CT
My daughter has celiac disease so I was very excited when I found a sun screen that is gluten free l. It smells great. My go to sunscreen for the past 3 years
Libby T.
Laramie, WY
By far my favorite sunscreen! I love that it is not not broad spectrum, but that it has nourishing ingredients for your skin. I never burn when using sun bum.
Deniz A.
Euless, TX
Love this sunscreen. Used it last summer and thankfully didn’t get burned just beautifully tanned. Already restocked for this summer and will continue to use.
Stephanie G.
This is probably my favorite sunscreen that I've used. It smells amazing, it doesn't feel oily, and it's very moisturizing. I can't say one bad thing about it.
Cynthia Z.
Favorite sunscreen and it doesn’t break you out and it smells amazing! It’s also not sticky at all! Which is what I need when I go running during the summer
Emily B.
Bakersfield, CA
Great for those who have fair/sunburn prone skin like me! I never have to worry about an awful sunburn when going to the beach when i have this with me!
Marissa M.
I loooove Sun Bum products because they smell so dang good! I love this sunscreen in the summer and I am so excited to start using it again! Works great.
Melissa L.
Does this Sun lotion absorb well into the skin? and for those with sensitive skin is this a lotion that's gentle enough to use?
Haley R.
Griffin , GA
How well does this product work? ive been using banana boat
Reina A.
Fayetteville, NC
How well does this product work?
Marleen V.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
Love the smell
Mayaclly R.
Pty21185, Miami, Florida
Que tal es este bronceador? esa marca aca no se vende en Panama

back