BY SUN BUM #2 in Body Sunscreen

This moisturizing sunscreen formula will protect your skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays while enriching your skin with Vitamin E, an antioxidant that helps to neutralize free radicals, which are the main cause of premature skin aging.

• Gluten Free / Paraben Free
  • Oil Free / PABA Free
  • Cruelty Free / 100% Vegan
  • Reef Friendly / Oxybenzone Free & Octinoxate Free
  • UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum Protection
  • Water Resistant / 80 Minutes
  • Made in USA

Ingredients: Avobenzone 3.00%, Homosalate 10.00%, Octisalate 5.00%, Octocrylene 10.00%, Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Hydrated Silica, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Dimethicone, Polyester-8, Caprylyl Methicone, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Trideceth-6, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Fragrance, Sodium Polyacrylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Dimethyl Capramide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Xanthan Gum, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone

Sun Bum SPF 50 Original Sunscreen Lotion
  • "Sun bum sunscreen is great and smells amazing!! If you're sensitive to smells this one may be up your alley. It doesn't have a strong sunscreen smell more like pineapple and coconut. " in 15 reviews
  • "I recently bought this sunscreen from Bed Bath and Beyond and I really like it! I was in need of sunscreen for my family so I thought I'd give this new brand a try for the summer! It's very lightweight and goes on smoothly without feeling greasy or leaving any residue. It also did not leave that thick, sticky feeling that other sunscreens leave behind. It did a great job of protecting my husband and I from the sun! I also loved the scent. It has a very light, pleasant fragrance- I think it's of cocoa butter. It wasn't overly moisturizing but enough to leave dry skin soft. I would definitely recommend this product to others! I will also be giving their baby line a try for my baby girl!" in 6 reviews
Yesenia V.
Blaine, MN
I live this stuff, since I was little, sunscreen broke me out. But this stuff doesn't, it doesn't leave my skin tacky after, smells great, and it doesn't break me out in a rash.
Lindsay M.
Dunlap, TN
This is the best sunscreen. I burn really easy and this product has been the best at preventing really bad sun burns would totally recommend to anyone and so worth the money!!!
Regina G.
Athens, GA
Amazing product! Use it almost every day! I'm currently in accutane and get burnt super easy and when I'm using the product I never get burnt! This price is pretty good as well. I highly recommend.
Patrick D.
I love this sunscreen! It applies so easily, and unlike those other sunscreens, this specific one is easy to blend into the skin and also it doesn't leave a sticky residue. but like all sunscreens, i do hate it making me so shiny after
Laura G.
Hobart, OK
I found this in Florida last year and was so excited to see it in OK! I used banana boat and still burned, with sun bum I didn't! I'm pretty fair so it's a must for me
Patricia R.
I like any sun bum sunscreen because it seems less harsh than other sunscreens. It has a nice tropical smell to it and is never sticky. It feels more like a lotion than anything and does the job well.
Jeslie P.
Brentwood, NY
This product is SO GREAT!!! It has a great smell to it and it's very effective, I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is out a lot. It met my expectations and made me very happy, this product is wonderful.
Ashley A.
Crossville, TN
This is my favorite sunscreen. It smells nice, and doesn't feel too heavy and sticky on the skin. The best part about this sunscreen is that I don't get sun burnt!
Jennifer S.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Smells so good! Comfortable to wear, doesn't leave you feeling sticky or too hot.
Great sun protection.
My husband works outside and this is the only sunscreen he will use.
Highly recommend.
Krysta C.
Love this product! I've used it for two vacations, one to Mexico and the other to the Bahamas and I'm obsessed with the stuff. It's an oil free sunscreen that smells amazing and works amazing as well. My go to from now on.
Melissa L.
Does this Sun lotion absorb well into the skin? and for those with sensitive skin is this a lotion that's gentle enough to use?
Haley R.
Griffin , GA
How well does this product work? ive been using banana boat
Reina A.
Fayetteville, NC
How well does this product work?
Marleen V.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
Love the smell
Hi could I have a delivery for this d product cause I use numerous product but I feel yours will be special Thanks

back