BY SUN BUM #2 in Body Sunscreen

This moisturizing sunscreen formula will protect your skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays while enriching your skin with Vitamin E, an antioxidant that helps to neutralize free radicals, which are the main cause of premature skin aging.

• Gluten Free / Paraben Free
  • Oil Free / PABA Free
  • Cruelty Free / 100% Vegan
  • Reef Friendly / Oxybenzone Free & Octinoxate Free
  • UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum Protection
  • Water Resistant / 80 Minutes
  • Made in USA

Ingredients: Avobenzone 3.00%, Homosalate 10.00%, Octisalate 5.00%, Octocrylene 10.00%, Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Hydrated Silica, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Dimethicone, Polyester-8, Caprylyl Methicone, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Trideceth-6, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Fragrance, Sodium Polyacrylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Dimethyl Capramide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Xanthan Gum, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone

Sun Bum SPF 50 Original Sunscreen Lotion
  • "Sun bum sunscreen is great and smells amazing!! If you're sensitive to smells this one may be up your alley. It doesn't have a strong sunscreen smell more like pineapple and coconut. " in 15 reviews
  • "I recently bought this sunscreen from Bed Bath and Beyond and I really like it! I was in need of sunscreen for my family so I thought I'd give this new brand a try for the summer! It's very lightweight and goes on smoothly without feeling greasy or leaving any residue. It also did not leave that thick, sticky feeling that other sunscreens leave behind. It did a great job of protecting my husband and I from the sun! I also loved the scent. It has a very light, pleasant fragrance- I think it's of cocoa butter. It wasn't overly moisturizing but enough to leave dry skin soft. I would definitely recommend this product to others! I will also be giving their baby line a try for my baby girl!" in 6 reviews
Melissa S.
Natick, MA
Just got back from beautiful sunny Bahamas! My boyfriend and I used Sun Bum sunscreen and it protected me so well from the Bahamian sun! Plus, it smelled like summer and a tropical dessert! We loved this so much and will be using it all summer!
kuku k.
You need a good sunscreen for the summer! This is the best sunscreen I have ever used! It is moisterizing without making you feel greasy on your skin! And it smells like banana, I like banana!! It won't clog your pores so you don't have to worry about the breakouts! It also contains vitamin E and other ingredients that is good for your skin! This is a must have item for summer!
Mayra V.
I seriously love this sunscreen so much! First of all, the packaging is adorable and it instantly caught my eye. I purchased mine at Ulta. It's an spf 50, and it smells like coconut, so that was a huge plus for me because I don't like the regular smell of sunscreen and I like to be able to wear it every day. It's perfect as a daily sunscreen! I highly recommend it.
Ashley G.
Durham, NC
My favorite sunscreen! Event though it has a more high price tag, it is worth every penny! Smells delightful and just how you would want for being outdoors in the sun. Even better it has such a lightweight formula. It's not greasy either. Something about the packaging makes me happy too. Love it!
Noelle M.
Palm Springs, CA
I recently picked this up, on the recommendation that other people liked it for using on their tattoos to protect them, as i have a few fresh ones. I thought it was pricey, but a little goes a long way, it wasn't sticky, i didn't have a tacky feel to my skin..and it lasted a really long time! I typically HATE SPF just because it's usually greasy, and tacky feeling. I really like this, and had no problems with it over my tattoos, or anything.
Chanel C.
Pullman, WA
This sunscreen is lightweight and non-greasy, which are two 'positives' in my book. The smell is nice (lightly scented with artificial banana). It does it's job well, however the only thing I am convinced of is how water resistant it is. We used this when we were at the beach (sitting, not actively swimming) and we had to reapply more frequently than the suggested 80 minutes. I will probably use this more for daily wear and find something more sporty for more intense use.
Jonisa G.
I usually burn a little even with sunscreen applied. However, I bought this for the first time while I was on vacation and it did an excellent job protecting my skin. This sunscreen smells good and sinks into the skin nicely. I would repurchase this again and would recommend it to anyone.
Haley B.
Springtown , TX
The only sunscreen I will ever use again! I am very fair and this is the only sunscreen I've used and not burned once. I used it in Jamaica in and out of the ocean and didn't burn at all. It smells nice, and absorbs quickly. The bottle lasts forever. It's all I use for me and my kids.
Jennifer B.
Cardiff, CA
This is the best Sunscreen I've ever used. Living in San Diego, our whole family needs to wear Sunscreen every day. My 3 year old daughter has extremely sensitive skin. We've tried just about every Sunscreen out there and they all made her breakout. Not Sunbum! And it protects me and both of my kids from suffering sunburn. I wish it would have existed when I was a kid.
Erielle R.
Gaithersburg, MD
Amazing scent, great coverage and very moisturizing. I love the scent of coconuts and just a little hint of the regular "SPF lotion scent". I was at the Bahamas for a week and although I spent $26 on it on the island it was well-worth it. No burns and my skin feels smooth.
Melissa L.
Does this Sun lotion absorb well into the skin? and for those with sensitive skin is this a lotion that's gentle enough to use?
Haley R.
Griffin, GA
How well does this product work? ive been using banana boat
Reina A.
Fayetteville, NC
How well does this product work?
مرواَن G.
North Hollywood
Hi could I have a delivery for this d product cause I use numerous product but I feel yours will be special Thanks
Marleen V.