BY SUN BUM #2 in Body Sunscreen

This moisturizing sunscreen formula will protect your skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays while enriching your skin with Vitamin E, an antioxidant that helps to neutralize free radicals, which are the main cause of premature skin aging.

• Gluten Free / Paraben Free
  • Oil Free / PABA Free
  • Cruelty Free / 100% Vegan
  • Reef Friendly / Oxybenzone Free & Octinoxate Free
  • UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum Protection
  • Water Resistant / 80 Minutes
  • Made in USA

Ingredients: Avobenzone 3.00%, Homosalate 10.00%, Octisalate 5.00%, Octocrylene 10.00%, Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Hydrated Silica, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Dimethicone, Polyester-8, Caprylyl Methicone, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Trideceth-6, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Fragrance, Sodium Polyacrylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Dimethyl Capramide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Xanthan Gum, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone

Buy on ULTA
  • "Sun bum sunscreen is great and smells amazing!! If you're sensitive to smells this one may be up your alley. It doesn't have a strong sunscreen smell more like pineapple and coconut. " in 15 reviews
  • "I recently bought this sunscreen from Bed Bath and Beyond and I really like it! I was in need of sunscreen for my family so I thought I'd give this new brand a try for the summer! It's very lightweight and goes on smoothly without feeling greasy or leaving any residue. It also did not leave that thick, sticky feeling that other sunscreens leave behind. It did a great job of protecting my husband and I from the sun! I also loved the scent. It has a very light, pleasant fragrance- I think it's of cocoa butter. It wasn't overly moisturizing but enough to leave dry skin soft. I would definitely recommend this product to others! I will also be giving their baby line a try for my baby girl!" in 6 reviews
Holly C.
I will never buy another sun screen other than this. Sunbum is literally the best sunscreen ever made. It leaves you feeling like you have nothing on but it keeps you protected. It's the most effective and is also great for people who have sun allergies.
Racquel K.
Baltimore , MD
I got sun bum spf 50 last summer and i still have some left! nice size, works so well, smells great! It does not burn when you put it on your face like other sun care products do. I got mine at Ulta for $15 and its well worth it! Only sunscreen i buy
Molly S.
Champlin , MN
We like this sunscreen because it seems to work well even when running through sprinklers and being active in the sun. It rubs in well and gets absorbed quickly. We have tried both the SPF 30 for the grown ups and SPF50 for the kids and both work great.
cassie J.
Roslindale, MA
Love this sunblock lotion! I wear this when I know I'm going to be out for a long time or when I don't want any weird tan lines. It feels great on my skin, not oily and it smells amazing. I also have the spf 30 for shorter outside times and the aloe for when I completely forget to wear sunblock. I will only purchase this sunscreen from now on.
Samantha B.
Dover Plains, NY
I bought Sun Bum sunscreen for a trip to Bermuda after getting severely burnt a few years prior in the Bahamas (the sun down there is INTENSE!). It worked great! Did not feel sticky or greasy. It absorbs quickly and the smell is nice, too!
Joanie B.
Charleston, SC
I love this sunscreen. With it being vegan and organic I feel great about buying it and paying a couple extra dollars. Keeps you from getting majorly sunburnt but allows a healthy amount of sunkissed skin. My skin feels great after using this product.
Kylie B.
Mountlake Ter, WA
This sunscreen is literally my favorite item for summer!!! I brought a bottle of this product to Maui and I didn't get burned at all. I am a very pale gal from the Pacific Northwest and my body doesn't see much sun. I was nervous about getting fried in Hawaii but that didn't happen. This product also has gentle ingredients unlike similar products like banana boat. Highly recommend.
Lyzz R.
Long Beach, CA
Love, just pure love! I am a red headed mermaid and this is my sunscreen of choice! Safe on me and the environment! I must say the smell is amazing! I got it through my moms web portal Which is great cause now I have it on autoship so I never am without it!
LydiEm Y.
First, I like the smell of this..it doesn't smell like sunscreen, it smells like bananas. I love that this doesn't give me a sticky feeling even if it has a high spf 50. The packing is nice coz it's in a squeezy tube. Would recommend!
Lauren P.
Monterey, CA
This is the best smelling sun screen on the market. It's not only available at wholesale stores but also in specialty beach stores. Even with a higher SPF content, it's not super shiny and still smells amazing.
Melissa L.
Does this Sun lotion absorb well into the skin? and for those with sensitive skin is this a lotion that's gentle enough to use?
Haley R.
Griffin , GA
How well does this product work? ive been using banana boat
Reina A.
Fayetteville, NC
How well does this product work?
Marleen V.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
Mayaclly R.
Pty21185, Miami, Florida
Que tal es este bronceador? esa marca aca no se vende en Panama