BY SUN BUM #2 in Body Sunscreen

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

This moisturizing sunscreen formula will protect your skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays while enriching your skin with Vitamin E, an antioxidant that helps to neutralize free radicals, which are the main cause of premature skin aging.

• Gluten Free / Paraben Free
  • Oil Free / PABA Free
  • Cruelty Free / 100% Vegan
  • Reef Friendly / Oxybenzone Free & Octinoxate Free
  • UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum Protection
  • Water Resistant / 80 Minutes
  • Made in USA

Ingredients: Avobenzone 3.00%, Homosalate 10.00%, Octisalate 5.00%, Octocrylene 10.00%, Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Hydrated Silica, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Dimethicone, Polyester-8, Caprylyl Methicone, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Trideceth-6, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Fragrance, Sodium Polyacrylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Dimethyl Capramide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Xanthan Gum, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone

Buy on ULTA
  • "Sun bum sunscreen is great and smells amazing!! If you're sensitive to smells this one may be up your alley. It doesn't have a strong sunscreen smell more like pineapple and coconut. " in 15 reviews
  • "I recently bought this sunscreen from Bed Bath and Beyond and I really like it! I was in need of sunscreen for my family so I thought I'd give this new brand a try for the summer! It's very lightweight and goes on smoothly without feeling greasy or leaving any residue. It also did not leave that thick, sticky feeling that other sunscreens leave behind. It did a great job of protecting my husband and I from the sun! I also loved the scent. It has a very light, pleasant fragrance- I think it's of cocoa butter. It wasn't overly moisturizing but enough to leave dry skin soft. I would definitely recommend this product to others! I will also be giving their baby line a try for my baby girl!" in 6 reviews
Casey S.
Brunswick, MD
The product I use is not listed here but is very similar to this one. It is the face sunscreen in the yellow tube. The sunscreen smells so good and a little but goes a long way. I put about a pea size amount on my hand and it spread out for my whole face. I haven’t gotten to use it too much so far but I love it so far!
Kayla T.
Wingate, NC
I have never found a sun screen that I like more. The smell was the first thing I fell in love with and then how well the product actually works is amazing! I have used so many products from this brand and I will never use any others! Anytime I run out I buy more. And now that places like target sell it, it’s even more amazing!
Chelsea R.
Ville Platte, LA
My little one has extremely sensitive skin and most sunscreens make his skin burn. This is the first product I’ve come across that didn’t cause his skin to feel like it’s on fire. I also used it on his face and no complaints! Will repurchase forever and ever and I recommend it to all those with sensitive skin
Makayla C.
Madison, IN
I’m a lifeguard and everyone I work with loves Sun Bum! Since I lost most of my color over the winter, I’ve worried about parts of my body but this has kept the burns away and left the color to stay! It smells like bananas and works great! One of my favorite sunscreens! Never burn with this on!
Manuel R.
Denver
Best sunscreen ever! I never really used sunscreen but after moving to Colorando, I knew that I needed to. I had tried others but they left a greasy feeling. Sun Bum does not leave a greasy feeling and it smells great. It’s fast absorbing and easy to apply. I will be trying there whole line.
Madison G.
Saint Cloud, MN
I absolutely LOVE this sunscreen. This is the only sunscreen I will use because I love this product so much. Not only is the smell absolutely amazing but it is also super affordable. The lotion spreads super smooth and doesn’t leave my skin with a greasy feeling. I will definitely recommend this product to my friends and continue to use!
Dana M.
Living in South Carolina, we have very strong rays. I love wearing this product in the beginning of the season and switching to a lesser SPF father along during the season. I highly recommend this product. It doesn’t turn you super white and doesn’t spread like a thick high spf product!
sam(: L.
Great Neck, NY
Love this formula as it keeps my skin soft and protected from the sun! Only complaint I’d had is that it smells a little odd I think. Not too pricey and good for what it costs! I would recommend to anyone looking for a brand that cares deeply for the environment as I’ve seen them go the extra mile to help prevent unnecessary pollution.
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
This is my go to sunscreen when I am freshly showered on vacation. I put this all over instead of lotion- it's hydrating and I feel like it absorbs well. I wish Sun Bum mad a physical sunscreen instead of a chemical one- but I have been using this for years with no issues. I would recommend using this on your face though- it can clog your pores!
Cristina A.
Absolutely love this face sun lotion. It smells so good and makes my skin feel soft. Not to mention it lasts long. I like that it vegan, water resistant, and contains antioxidants. I use it everyday since I live in a very sunny place. My only con is that it’s kind of watery sometimes
Melissa L.
Does this Sun lotion absorb well into the skin? and for those with sensitive skin is this a lotion that's gentle enough to use?
Haley R.
Griffin , GA
How well does this product work? ive been using banana boat
Reina A.
Fayetteville, NC
How well does this product work?
Marleen V.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
Love the smell
Mayaclly R.
Pty21185, Miami, Florida
Que tal es este bronceador? esa marca aca no se vende en Panama

back