BY SUN BUM #2 in Body Sunscreen

This moisturizing sunscreen formula will protect your skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays while enriching your skin with Vitamin E, an antioxidant that helps to neutralize free radicals, which are the main cause of premature skin aging.

• Gluten Free / Paraben Free
  • Oil Free / PABA Free
  • Cruelty Free / 100% Vegan
  • Reef Friendly / Oxybenzone Free & Octinoxate Free
  • UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum Protection
  • Water Resistant / 80 Minutes
  • Made in USA

Ingredients: Avobenzone 3.00%, Homosalate 10.00%, Octisalate 5.00%, Octocrylene 10.00%, Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Hydrated Silica, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Dimethicone, Polyester-8, Caprylyl Methicone, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Trideceth-6, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Fragrance, Sodium Polyacrylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Dimethyl Capramide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Xanthan Gum, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone

Buy on ULTA
  • "Sun bum sunscreen is great and smells amazing!! If you're sensitive to smells this one may be up your alley. It doesn't have a strong sunscreen smell more like pineapple and coconut. " in 15 reviews
  • "I recently bought this sunscreen from Bed Bath and Beyond and I really like it! I was in need of sunscreen for my family so I thought I'd give this new brand a try for the summer! It's very lightweight and goes on smoothly without feeling greasy or leaving any residue. It also did not leave that thick, sticky feeling that other sunscreens leave behind. It did a great job of protecting my husband and I from the sun! I also loved the scent. It has a very light, pleasant fragrance- I think it's of cocoa butter. It wasn't overly moisturizing but enough to leave dry skin soft. I would definitely recommend this product to others! I will also be giving their baby line a try for my baby girl!" in 6 reviews
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product is amazing really fit ,e so well worked the first try the packaging was wonderful words cant describe how good this product is ou just half to t4y it your self.
Emma Y.
Gilbert
Kept me protected and I am very pale and sensitive to the sun I did not get any sunburn or anything I did tan though. It smells great too. It doesn’t smell gross like regular sunscreen it has a very pleasant smell
Nash T.
Hands down recommend this stuff! It smells great. Does the job. I started using it in December in Florida and so glad I purchased it. Love the packaging and the name is catchy.
Margaret R.
San Diego, CA
I am in LOVE! My skin is extremely sensitive and I cannot wear most sunscreens because within a few hours I break out in a rash and/ or hives which is not attractive. The formula isn't overly heavy and provides excellent coverage. In the past I had always come back from the beach with at least one sunburn but not since using this sunscreen. It is worth the price. It's more expensive than more popular brands but you get what you pay for. In my case , protection from the sun and no skin reactions.
Mary T.
I first used this product when I was on vacation in Maui. Purchased this this item at a surf shop. Goes on smooth and is not harsh on my skin since I do have sensitive skin. Mind you it was my first time using this so my first impression is awesome. I did purchase a bottle when I got back home to the mainland. Great SPF coverage. This is a must in my #Beachbag
Emily T.
Oklahoma City, OK
You won't see this pale redhead outside on the weekends until I've slathered myself in Sun Bum 50 lotion. I've tried a LOT of suncscreens and this is by far my favorite! It smells great, but not like typical sunscreen. Coconut light, perhaps? It also dries quickly and doesn't feel greasy at all. I trust this sun block because I've yet to get burned when using it!
Christina N.
Absolutely love this stuff. It's light, but covers well. There's even a spray version in case you need to get your back on your own.

Best part: It's Cruelty-Free! And Ulta usually has a BOGO sales a few times per summer.

This is definitely my #1 Beach Must Have
Kate W.
Cocoa, FL
This has become my favorite sunscreen. The smell is like coconut, but also with a hint of banana in there. It's absolutely wonderful. It lasts a good long time and it's moisturizing without being sticky or greasy. I picked it up at Ron Jon's Surfshop in Cocoa Beach years ago, but they now sell it at Target so it's easier to get.
Melissa S.
Natick, MA
Just got back from beautiful sunny Bahamas! My boyfriend and I used Sun Bum sunscreen and it protected me so well from the Bahamian sun! Plus, it smelled like summer and a tropical dessert! We loved this so much and will be using it all summer!
kuku k.
You need a good sunscreen for the summer! This is the best sunscreen I have ever used! It is moisterizing without making you feel greasy on your skin! And it smells like banana, I like banana!! It won't clog your pores so you don't have to worry about the breakouts! It also contains vitamin E and other ingredients that is good for your skin! This is a must have item for summer!
Melissa L.
Does this Sun lotion absorb well into the skin? and for those with sensitive skin is this a lotion that's gentle enough to use?
Haley R.
Griffin , GA
How well does this product work? ive been using banana boat
Reina A.
Fayetteville, NC
How well does this product work?
Marleen V.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
Mayaclly R.
Pty21185, Miami, Florida
Que tal es este bronceador? esa marca aca no se vende en Panama