BY SUN BUM #2 in Body Sunscreen

This moisturizing sunscreen formula will protect your skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays while enriching your skin with Vitamin E, an antioxidant that helps to neutralize free radicals, which are the main cause of premature skin aging.

• Gluten Free / Paraben Free
  • Oil Free / PABA Free
  • Cruelty Free / 100% Vegan
  • Reef Friendly / Oxybenzone Free & Octinoxate Free
  • UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum Protection
  • Water Resistant / 80 Minutes
  • Made in USA

Ingredients: Avobenzone 3.00%, Homosalate 10.00%, Octisalate 5.00%, Octocrylene 10.00%, Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Hydrated Silica, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Dimethicone, Polyester-8, Caprylyl Methicone, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Trideceth-6, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Fragrance, Sodium Polyacrylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Dimethyl Capramide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Xanthan Gum, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone

Buy on ULTA
  • "Sun bum sunscreen is great and smells amazing!! If you're sensitive to smells this one may be up your alley. It doesn't have a strong sunscreen smell more like pineapple and coconut. " in 15 reviews
  • "I recently bought this sunscreen from Bed Bath and Beyond and I really like it! I was in need of sunscreen for my family so I thought I'd give this new brand a try for the summer! It's very lightweight and goes on smoothly without feeling greasy or leaving any residue. It also did not leave that thick, sticky feeling that other sunscreens leave behind. It did a great job of protecting my husband and I from the sun! I also loved the scent. It has a very light, pleasant fragrance- I think it's of cocoa butter. It wasn't overly moisturizing but enough to leave dry skin soft. I would definitely recommend this product to others! I will also be giving their baby line a try for my baby girl!" in 6 reviews
Amanda S.
Idaho Falls, ID
Smells great! Absorbs quickly and most importantly protects from the sun. I love this brand. Products are very gentle on my skin. Not terribly expensive and you can find them on sale at Ulta. I do recommend giving them a shot.
Elizabeth A.
Bryan, TX
I use this as a facial sunscreen while I use 70spf on the body. I love the banana scent that this has and my daughter loves it too. Great for her sensitive skin that reacts to almost everything
Jessica N.
THIS IS MY FAVORITE SUMMER BRAND. I am so obsessed with this brand. I totally recommend it. Works great, it smells amazing, affordable, and overall a wonderful product. Easy to find as well.
Ashley R.
Worcester, MA
Ok for a Natursl sunscreen. The sunscreen was filmy and left a weird feeling on the skin that seemed to peel away when rubbed in. Had purchased previously and the formula seemed different.
Jaclyn D.
Temecula , CA
This is hands down my favorite sunscreen of all time! It absolutely smells amazing and it doesn’t leave your skin greasy or oily. I love that it’s all natural and I can put it on my kids.
Maria Gabriela G.
Winter Park, FL
It's perfect I love it it's not so greasy and the smell is so good. My mother in law give it to me but I saw it at Ron Jon in cocoa beach and my mother in law got it from next navy in Orlando Florida I recommended 100%
Lindsey G.
Little Rock, AR
This sunscreen is amazing. Super light feel, goes on smooth, covers well, and protects my very fair skin! The smell is great too! I never felt sticky after application. I would absolutely recommend and purchase again!
Melinda R.
Tampa
I sell this product at my O’Neill surf shop. It’s such an amazing product. It’s all natural and has so many other good properties. I love that I can use this on my face and it’s more of a moisturizer than sunscreen.
Angie W.
Shell Beach, CA
Smells soooo good I want to wear it all the time. It’s gentle enough for my 3 year old daughter and we use it as a family for sun protection. The smell is like a Pina colada and delicious. Takes me to a beach right when I start to apply.
Kayla M.
DOS PALOS, CA
This sunscreen is super light and smells so good! It doesn't come off when you get in the water either like some sun screens and I've never had a problem with it wearing off and getting burned! I love the natural aspect to
Melissa L.
Does this Sun lotion absorb well into the skin? and for those with sensitive skin is this a lotion that's gentle enough to use?
Haley R.
Griffin , GA
How well does this product work? ive been using banana boat
Reina A.
Fayetteville, NC
How well does this product work?
Marleen V.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
Love the smell
Mayaclly R.
Pty21185, Miami, Florida
Que tal es este bronceador? esa marca aca no se vende en Panama