BY SUN BUM #2 in Body Sunscreen

This moisturizing sunscreen formula will protect your skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays while enriching your skin with Vitamin E, an antioxidant that helps to neutralize free radicals, which are the main cause of premature skin aging.

• Gluten Free / Paraben Free
  • Oil Free / PABA Free
  • Cruelty Free / 100% Vegan
  • Reef Friendly / Oxybenzone Free & Octinoxate Free
  • UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum Protection
  • Water Resistant / 80 Minutes
  • Made in USA

Ingredients: Avobenzone 3.00%, Homosalate 10.00%, Octisalate 5.00%, Octocrylene 10.00%, Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Hydrated Silica, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Dimethicone, Polyester-8, Caprylyl Methicone, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Trideceth-6, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Fragrance, Sodium Polyacrylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Dimethyl Capramide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Xanthan Gum, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone

Sun Bum SPF 50 Original Sunscreen Lotion
  • "Sun bum sunscreen is great and smells amazing!! If you're sensitive to smells this one may be up your alley. It doesn't have a strong sunscreen smell more like pineapple and coconut. " in 15 reviews
  • "I recently bought this sunscreen from Bed Bath and Beyond and I really like it! I was in need of sunscreen for my family so I thought I'd give this new brand a try for the summer! It's very lightweight and goes on smoothly without feeling greasy or leaving any residue. It also did not leave that thick, sticky feeling that other sunscreens leave behind. It did a great job of protecting my husband and I from the sun! I also loved the scent. It has a very light, pleasant fragrance- I think it's of cocoa butter. It wasn't overly moisturizing but enough to leave dry skin soft. I would definitely recommend this product to others! I will also be giving their baby line a try for my baby girl!" in 6 reviews
Autumn P.
Athens, GA
Perfect coverage. I wear this to lake/beach. It feels good and doesn't have a harsh smell. I got this product from amazon. This summer was my first time using this brand. I would recommend this to anyone spending long periods of time in the sun.
Elsa Marie C.
Corona, CA
I love that this product is lightweight & fragrance free! I needed a product that wouldn’t irritate my skin all while protecting me! One bonus that means a lot to me is that this product is vegan! I feel that this product is effective and I’m definitely recommending this to all my friends!
Taylor C.
Miami Beach
I use this product every single day! I use it as a moisturizer after cleansing and toning.It’s light weight so I don’t break out and smells better than regular sun screen! I always recommend Sun Bum to my friends and family!
Katie H.
Garner
Love love love this sunscreen. The best thing about it is the banana smell, I personally hate the smell of normal sunscreen. The two downsides is that for sunscreen it is on the higher priced side, if also burns if you get it into your eyes.
Carrie Ann C.
The Sun Bum subscreen is by far the best sunscreen I’ve ever used. It is a little difficult to find so I have to order it online. My husband usually burns every year when we go to Hawaii. Last year he tried this sunscreen and after two weeks in the sun and ocean all day, he didn’t burn AT ALL!
Brittany F.
Bel Air
I wanted to give this a 5 star because I really love this sunscreen, the only reason I didn't is because I used to use just this before buying the face stick, and when applying this sunscreen to your face, it seems to sweat and slide down your face. It gets in your eyes in BURNS!
Kelsey K.
New York
I adore this product.  I truly love using this product simply because it smells so good! Some other types of sunscreen burn when I put it on because I have incredibly sensitive skin. This product gets the job done with out any painful burning! I recommend this product to anyone who will be out and about in the sunshine!
Victoria G.
Love Sun Bum! It smells amazing, feels great, and it's not filled with a lot of the junk they put in so many other products, such as parabens. I love everything about this product and I never worry about getting burnt. :)
claire k.
I live the way this sunscreen smells. It always makes putting on sunscreen better because it smells like a nice summer day on the beach, and who doesn’t love that?? This is a great product for beach days when you need to have superb coverage from the sun!
Karisma D.
I like this because of the high SPF they provide (even though other companies provide the same SPF coverage). It smells like coconut at first but then some people comment that it smells like chemicals. If you get that under control we'll be on good par.
Melissa L.
Does this Sun lotion absorb well into the skin? and for those with sensitive skin is this a lotion that's gentle enough to use?
Haley R.
Griffin, GA
How well does this product work? ive been using banana boat
Reina A.
Fayetteville, NC
How well does this product work?
مرواَن G.
North Hollywood
Hi could I have a delivery for this d product cause I use numerous product but I feel yours will be special Thanks
Marleen V.