BY SUN BUM #3 in Body Sunscreen

This moisturizing sunscreen formula will protect your skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays while enriching your skin with Vitamin E, an antioxidant that helps to neutralize free radicals, which are the main cause of premature skin aging.

• Gluten Free / Paraben Free
  • Oil Free / PABA Free
  • Cruelty Free / 100% Vegan
  • Reef Friendly / Oxybenzone Free & Octinoxate Free
  • UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum Protection
  • Water Resistant / 80 Minutes
  • Made in USA

Ingredients: Avobenzone 3.00%, Homosalate 10.00%, Octisalate 5.00%, Octocrylene 10.00%, Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Hydrated Silica, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Dimethicone, Polyester-8, Caprylyl Methicone, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Trideceth-6, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Fragrance, Sodium Polyacrylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Dimethyl Capramide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Xanthan Gum, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone

Sun Bum SPF 50 Original Sunscreen Lotion
  • "Sun bum sunscreen is great and smells amazing!! If you're sensitive to smells this one may be up your alley. It doesn't have a strong sunscreen smell more like pineapple and coconut. " in 15 reviews
  • "I recently bought this sunscreen from Bed Bath and Beyond and I really like it! I was in need of sunscreen for my family so I thought I'd give this new brand a try for the summer! It's very lightweight and goes on smoothly without feeling greasy or leaving any residue. It also did not leave that thick, sticky feeling that other sunscreens leave behind. It did a great job of protecting my husband and I from the sun! I also loved the scent. It has a very light, pleasant fragrance- I think it's of cocoa butter. It wasn't overly moisturizing but enough to leave dry skin soft. I would definitely recommend this product to others! I will also be giving their baby line a try for my baby girl!" in 6 reviews
Emily B.
Temple, TX
Best lightweight sunscreen for sensitive skin! Good for everyday wear (if necessary) but exceptionally great for long days in the sun. A little on the oily side but fine to layer under makeup. I definitely recommend this sunscreen to keep the sun’s rays at bay!
Chelsea D.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I love all sun bum products. If you love the tropical smell and products you can feel safe about putting on your family, this brand is it. It’s a little more than the coppertone/store brands, but most definitely worth it. Sun Bum SPF 50 Original Sunscreen Lotion
Kristen T.
Currently using this on my trip to the Philippines & it's working really well! It does the job and it smells amazing! The lotion soaks in so there are no white marks which I appreciate. SPF 50 is also pretty high, I like it and plan to continue buying from this brand
Subrina R.
Bronx, NY
I love sun bum. Cute packaging and you can always find a deal at Target or Ulta. Smells good, does the job & doesn't irritate my skin or cause pimples. I highly recommend and purchase it every summer. Just picked up the lip balm and will review that soon.
Nicole R.
New Hope, PA
YUM, if that's possible to say about sunscreen. I got the spf 50 and it is non-greasy, lightweight and smells deliciously like coconuts. It's also cruelty free and vegan. A little on the pricey side but I'd rather use something high quality when it comes to my skin. Love it.
J O D Y C.
W Hollywood, CA
I took this product with me on my last trip overseas to Southeast Asia. I wanted something that would clog my pores and that was great for my face! I loved this product so much especially that fact that its fast absorbing and has a matte finish. I also love that SunBum is oil free and vegan!
Kayla C.
Dallas, Tx
Love this! I always try to get at least SPF 50, but once I saw that this was 70 I was sold! It has a slight coconut scent if you're sensitive to scents, but it's not too overpowering. It sinks in really quickly and doesn't feel greasy and gross. I will definitely repurchase again this summer!
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo, CA
This sunscreen is quite lovely! It smells like summer and like banana! I love to use it because it doesn't leave you with a gross feeling of being lathered in sunscreen! Pretty light and works very well! And the pleasant smell is definitely a plus!
Elsa Marie C.
Corona, CA
I love that this product is lightweight & fragrance free! I needed a product that wouldn’t irritate my skin all while protecting me! One bonus that means a lot to me is that this product is vegan! I feel that this product is effective and I’m definitely recommending this to all my friends!
Autumn P.
Uvalda, GA
Perfect coverage. I wear this to lake/beach. It feels good and doesn't have a harsh smell. I got this product from amazon. This summer was my first time using this brand. I would recommend this to anyone spending long periods of time in the sun.
Melissa L.
Does this Sun lotion absorb well into the skin? and for those with sensitive skin is this a lotion that's gentle enough to use?
Haley R.
Griffin, GA
How well does this product work? ive been using banana boat
Reina A.
Fayetteville, NC
How well does this product work?
Becky E.
Los Angeles
Is this good for people with sensitive skin?
مرواَن G.
North Hollywood
Hi could I have a delivery for this d product cause I use numerous product but I feel yours will be special Thanks