BY SUN BUM #2 in Body Sunscreen

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

This moisturizing sunscreen formula will protect your skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays while enriching your skin with Vitamin E, an antioxidant that helps to neutralize free radicals, which are the main cause of premature skin aging.

• Gluten Free / Paraben Free
  • Oil Free / PABA Free
  • Cruelty Free / 100% Vegan
  • Reef Friendly / Oxybenzone Free & Octinoxate Free
  • UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum Protection
  • Water Resistant / 80 Minutes
  • Made in USA

Ingredients: Avobenzone 3.00%, Homosalate 10.00%, Octisalate 5.00%, Octocrylene 10.00%, Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Hydrated Silica, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Dimethicone, Polyester-8, Caprylyl Methicone, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Trideceth-6, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Fragrance, Sodium Polyacrylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Dimethyl Capramide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Xanthan Gum, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone

Buy on ULTA
  • "Sun bum sunscreen is great and smells amazing!! If you're sensitive to smells this one may be up your alley. It doesn't have a strong sunscreen smell more like pineapple and coconut. " in 15 reviews
  • "I recently bought this sunscreen from Bed Bath and Beyond and I really like it! I was in need of sunscreen for my family so I thought I'd give this new brand a try for the summer! It's very lightweight and goes on smoothly without feeling greasy or leaving any residue. It also did not leave that thick, sticky feeling that other sunscreens leave behind. It did a great job of protecting my husband and I from the sun! I also loved the scent. It has a very light, pleasant fragrance- I think it's of cocoa butter. It wasn't overly moisturizing but enough to leave dry skin soft. I would definitely recommend this product to others! I will also be giving their baby line a try for my baby girl!" in 6 reviews
Georgie L.
This smells like bananas!! I get rashes from sunscreen and this brand has never given me rashes! It’s perfect for irritable skin! I usually buy this at target or Ulta
Kirstyn L.
Loves park, IL
Smells so good and absorbs unto my skin easily. If you reapply as it says you won’t have any issues with sunburn. I use this product every year and it’s a good price so I keep coming back to it. Go sun bum!
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
I had seen this at stores and noticed how cute the packaging was. I put this on my products to try out list. I just bought this at ulta a few days ago since it was buy one get one 50% off and there was also a cute beach towel gift with sunscreen purchase! I love the packaging and how luxurious it feels. This stuff smells so amazing!! It's very beachy smelling with a coconut banana scent. It rubs in very easily without effort similarly to a lotion. This seems like it does a great job protecting my skin! It's a little bit pricey but if you get it on sale I would definitely recommend that you purchase it. It sets the bar high for sunscreens. Not sure if I'll be satisfied with anything else but this one!
Kate I.
Apollo Beach, FL
This is the only sunscreen I will use. I can not stand the feeling of greasy sunscreen and feeling sweaty all day. It feels gross so I use this. It’s like a nice moisturizer. Also it smells like coconuts and the beach and happiness. I have bought this many times and I plan to keep using it.
Danet C.
Wichita, KS
My husband hates the smell of sunblock. This stuff smells like coconut bananas. It works well. Thick but blends in well with your skin. Not oily. Feels like it when you first apply it but it sinks into the skin. Haven't had a sunburn at all when using this. So worth the slightly higher price!
Laura W.
Milford, MI
Got this on a day out after forgetting sunblock. Pricey for sunblock but it felt amazing on the skin. It smells like banana and cream and doesn't feel oily like most sunblocks. A nice consistency that doesn't leave a white case but leaves a nice natural sheen on the skin. Love this stuff.
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
My go to sunscreen for the summer. I have allergic reactions to sunscreen and this is the one I have found that sits well with me- probably due to the fact that it's organic ingredients and no harsh chemicals. It smells amazing and absorbs quickly into the skin without leaving a greasy feeling.
Lexi W.
Elgin, IL
The smell of this sunscreen is so nice, light, and tropical. I used this when I went to Mexico and it was really effective. I didn’t burn the entire time and I have very fair skin. I reapplied every two to three hours or so and I was in the pool quite a bit. This sunscreen is great and I would definitely recommend it!
Elizabeth S.
Edmonds, WA
It smells great and actually works pretty well! I have an issue with topical sunscreens that they make me break out and this one didn’t! But even after a bunch of research I’m still not sold on this product because it’s hard to find how natural and organic the product is
Brittany C.
I absolutely love this product. I actually bought it from American Eagle because someone suggested this to me. The smell is light and amazing. It's super smooth and works perfectly. I have sensitive skin and nothing happened when I used this. I would most definitely recommend this to anyone needing some sunscreen.
Melissa L.
Does this Sun lotion absorb well into the skin? and for those with sensitive skin is this a lotion that's gentle enough to use?
Haley R.
Griffin , GA
How well does this product work? ive been using banana boat
Reina A.
Fayetteville, NC
How well does this product work?
Marleen V.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
Love the smell
Mayaclly R.
Pty21185, Miami, Florida
Que tal es este bronceador? esa marca aca no se vende en Panama

back