BY SUN BUM #2 in Body Sunscreen

This moisturizing sunscreen formula will protect your skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays while enriching your skin with Vitamin E, an antioxidant that helps to neutralize free radicals, which are the main cause of premature skin aging.

• Gluten Free / Paraben Free
  • Oil Free / PABA Free
  • Cruelty Free / 100% Vegan
  • Reef Friendly / Oxybenzone Free & Octinoxate Free
  • UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum Protection
  • Water Resistant / 80 Minutes
  • Made in USA

Ingredients: Avobenzone 3.00%, Homosalate 10.00%, Octisalate 5.00%, Octocrylene 10.00%, Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Hydrated Silica, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Dimethicone, Polyester-8, Caprylyl Methicone, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Trideceth-6, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Fragrance, Sodium Polyacrylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Dimethyl Capramide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Xanthan Gum, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone

Sun Bum SPF 50 Original Sunscreen Lotion
  • "Sun bum sunscreen is great and smells amazing!! If you're sensitive to smells this one may be up your alley. It doesn't have a strong sunscreen smell more like pineapple and coconut. " in 15 reviews
  • "I recently bought this sunscreen from Bed Bath and Beyond and I really like it! I was in need of sunscreen for my family so I thought I'd give this new brand a try for the summer! It's very lightweight and goes on smoothly without feeling greasy or leaving any residue. It also did not leave that thick, sticky feeling that other sunscreens leave behind. It did a great job of protecting my husband and I from the sun! I also loved the scent. It has a very light, pleasant fragrance- I think it's of cocoa butter. It wasn't overly moisturizing but enough to leave dry skin soft. I would definitely recommend this product to others! I will also be giving their baby line a try for my baby girl!" in 6 reviews
Vanessa D.
This product can be great but unfortunately for myself I have very sensitive skin and when I applied this to my face an ears I noticed that the areas where I put the sunscreen were itching. This itchiness lasted for a couple days.
Valerie W.
Granite City, IL
Omg I love this stuff!!! I have been looking for a sunscreen with natural ingredients and this is the best product I found that actually works! It’s worth the price!
Leann N.
This sunscreen was great! I used it to go to the beach and it protected me from any burns and also smelled amazing. Even after I showered I felt like it left my skin feeling extremely smooth and moisturized. The only downside is that this is pretty expensive so it's not one that I'll reach for all the time.
🎀Rahimat A.
New York
Omg this is the best sunscreen for every skin type even sensitive skin. I have sensitive skin and eczema and I had no problems at all. It's perfect for every skin type even black people. It looks white but once you put it on your face it disappears. It doesn't have your skin oily at all. It is kinda pricy I bought mine on amazon the 3 fl oz it was kinda small 2 for $18. It also helps treat acne. Before I had so many pimples on my forehead and now I barely have any. But, to improve this product would be to make bigger containers and lessen the price. But overall I would recommend to everyone. I will continue to buy this product!!
Laura A.
langhorne pa
I have pale skin and work a lot of outdoor events and other brands of sunscreen weren't cutting it. A co-worker recommended this sunscreen to me and I am so glad I tried it. After being out in the bright hot sun all weekend, my skin feels incredible. I applied before I ventured out, and re-applied during the day. Even after sweating, the lotion still absorbed nicely and didn't leave that grimy, dirty feeling other brands do. I'll definitely be purchasing the spray version to make re-applying easier. A little more expensive but well worth it. It smells amazing!!!
Madison F.
I live near the beach and have spent most of my summers in life outside for a majority of the day. Sun bum is one of the only sunscreens that has been able to prevent me from burning while also letting me tan. I'm extremely pale and almost always had to use spf100+ with all sunscreens, but with sunbum I can use any spf level and still be fine. Just make sure to reapply like the directions suggest!
Ruth H.
Ringwood, NJ
I have super pale skin, and burn really easily. With that being said, I also have really sensitive skin so have to stay away from oily formulas as I'll break out in hives after a few days of use. I swear by the Sun Bum brand and have yet to try a product I don't completely love! It applies so smoothly for a full coverage, but also gives you great color! I especially love it because it doesn't leave your skin looking like you just bathed in oil and smells great, too!
Mia H.
I absolutely love this sunscreen. My boyfriend and I wore it on a trip to Disneyland, and it worked so well that we didn't even tan. We spent about 10 hours in the sun each day, and we also applied it for the 5 hour drive. The formula won't clog your pores, and it smells like banana! And the brand doesn't test on animals! I spent about $17 on the bottle, and it lasted us the entire trip. I can easily say that this is now my holy grail sunscreen.
Georgie L.
This smells like bananas!! I get rashes from sunscreen and this brand has never given me rashes! It’s perfect for irritable skin! I usually buy this at target or Ulta
Kirstyn L.
Loves park, IL
Smells so good and absorbs unto my skin easily. If you reapply as it says you won’t have any issues with sunburn. I use this product every year and it’s a good price so I keep coming back to it. Go sun bum!
Melissa L.
Does this Sun lotion absorb well into the skin? and for those with sensitive skin is this a lotion that's gentle enough to use?
Haley R.
Griffin , GA
How well does this product work? ive been using banana boat
Reina A.
Fayetteville, NC
How well does this product work?
Marleen V.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
Love the smell
مرواَن G.
North Hollywood
Hi could I have a delivery for this d product cause I use numerous product but I feel yours will be special Thanks

back