BY SUN BUM #2 in Body Sunscreen

This moisturizing sunscreen formula will protect your skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays while enriching your skin with Vitamin E, an antioxidant that helps to neutralize free radicals, which are the main cause of premature skin aging.

• Gluten Free / Paraben Free
  • Oil Free / PABA Free
  • Cruelty Free / 100% Vegan
  • Reef Friendly / Oxybenzone Free & Octinoxate Free
  • UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum Protection
  • Water Resistant / 80 Minutes
  • Made in USA

Ingredients: Avobenzone 3.00%, Homosalate 10.00%, Octisalate 5.00%, Octocrylene 10.00%, Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Hydrated Silica, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Dimethicone, Polyester-8, Caprylyl Methicone, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Trideceth-6, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Fragrance, Sodium Polyacrylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Dimethyl Capramide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Xanthan Gum, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone

Sun Bum SPF 50 Original Sunscreen Lotion
  • "Sun bum sunscreen is great and smells amazing!! If you're sensitive to smells this one may be up your alley. It doesn't have a strong sunscreen smell more like pineapple and coconut. " in 15 reviews
  • "I recently bought this sunscreen from Bed Bath and Beyond and I really like it! I was in need of sunscreen for my family so I thought I'd give this new brand a try for the summer! It's very lightweight and goes on smoothly without feeling greasy or leaving any residue. It also did not leave that thick, sticky feeling that other sunscreens leave behind. It did a great job of protecting my husband and I from the sun! I also loved the scent. It has a very light, pleasant fragrance- I think it's of cocoa butter. It wasn't overly moisturizing but enough to leave dry skin soft. I would definitely recommend this product to others! I will also be giving their baby line a try for my baby girl!" in 6 reviews
Libby H.
East Lansing, MI
I love a good sun protectant, and this one is the best! SPF 50 keeps you safe in the sun, and the smelly keeps you happy as a clam! Seriously, the smell of this lotion makes me WANT to wear sunscreen!
Jordan B.
Tucson, AZ
Best sunblock ever! I use it as a moisture under my makeup as well. It’s non-oily, hypoallergenic and it smells amazing! It keeps my from being sunburned and I trust it 100%
Olivia W.
First off I love the design on sun bum products! Second this product really does work well and protects you from any harmful UV rays. I will continue to buy this product!
Afton F.
I bought this to use in Mexico and it was amazing! I have fair skin and this protected it in the blazing sun. I didn’t get burnt or even a little red. It also smells amazing!
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
Super great sunscreen, honestly. Covers well. Soaks in nicely and doesn't just lay on the skin in a gross way like other sunscreens. It smells really good too!! I can tell I won't just sweat it off
Arianne Y.
I love this sunscreen. I have very fair skin and burn super easily and this sunscreen works really well for me. It rubs in pretty easily and doesn’t leave a white cast. Also it smells really good!
Briana N.
Mcallen, TX
One of the best sunblocks ever!! Feels very light just as if you’re putting cream on. This was my first time using this product and it definitely will not be my last.
Lauren e.
Laguna Hills
It is a good sunscreen. I use it everyday. It smells like coconut and is not to heavy on the skin. Is a little pricey but worth it. It keeps my skin from getting sunburned and I know that I can trust this brand.
Diana S.
Product is vegan and friendly to sensitive skin. I always apply 15 minutes before sun exposure and reapply every hour and 30 minutes to maintain effect. It is on the more expensive side of sunscreens but you are paying for cruelty-free product.
Karla W.
Bought this while at Maui for a somewhat healthier option and was so surprised by the protection it provided. I tanned without burning and it smells great! Highly recommend!
Melissa L.
Does this Sun lotion absorb well into the skin? and for those with sensitive skin is this a lotion that's gentle enough to use?
Haley R.
Griffin , GA
How well does this product work? ive been using banana boat
Reina A.
Fayetteville, NC
How well does this product work?
Marleen V.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
Love the smell
Hi could I have a delivery for this d product cause I use numerous product but I feel yours will be special Thanks

back