BY SUN BUM #2 in Body Sunscreen

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

This moisturizing sunscreen formula will protect your skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays while enriching your skin with Vitamin E, an antioxidant that helps to neutralize free radicals, which are the main cause of premature skin aging.

• Gluten Free / Paraben Free
  • Oil Free / PABA Free
  • Cruelty Free / 100% Vegan
  • Reef Friendly / Oxybenzone Free & Octinoxate Free
  • UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum Protection
  • Water Resistant / 80 Minutes
  • Made in USA

Ingredients: Avobenzone 3.00%, Homosalate 10.00%, Octisalate 5.00%, Octocrylene 10.00%, Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Hydrated Silica, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Dimethicone, Polyester-8, Caprylyl Methicone, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Trideceth-6, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Fragrance, Sodium Polyacrylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Dimethyl Capramide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Xanthan Gum, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone

Buy on ULTA
  • "Sun bum sunscreen is great and smells amazing!! If you're sensitive to smells this one may be up your alley. It doesn't have a strong sunscreen smell more like pineapple and coconut. " in 15 reviews
  • "I recently bought this sunscreen from Bed Bath and Beyond and I really like it! I was in need of sunscreen for my family so I thought I'd give this new brand a try for the summer! It's very lightweight and goes on smoothly without feeling greasy or leaving any residue. It also did not leave that thick, sticky feeling that other sunscreens leave behind. It did a great job of protecting my husband and I from the sun! I also loved the scent. It has a very light, pleasant fragrance- I think it's of cocoa butter. It wasn't overly moisturizing but enough to leave dry skin soft. I would definitely recommend this product to others! I will also be giving their baby line a try for my baby girl!" in 6 reviews
Theresa D.
Washington, DC
This sunscreen is the only sunscreen I will use. It’s amazing - works perfectly and smells lovely! It is also rated well by the EWG for safety and health. It is zinc oxide based so it works and is good for you.
Jennifer R.
Not only is the bottle itself cute, this provides a ton of UV protection without being greasy or leaving gross residue on clothing. While it’s a bit pricey, a little bit goes a long way. Smells great as well!
shannon f.
i love this sunscreen! i have very sensitive skin and this sunscreen works really well with it! it is not aggravating and i know that it is fully covering my skin from the harsh sunlight! i love this smell and i recommend this brand to all of my friends!
Chelsea R.
San Antonio, TX
I loveeeee this brand! Sunbum smells so good and doesn’t leave your skin feeling too oily. I would definitely recommend this product to others. I also have sensitive skin and this brand doesn’t bother me.
Sophia M.
One of my favorite sunscreens ever! Smells wonderful and is easy to apply. Soaks into your skin easily! A little goes a long way. It’s pretty pricey but can’t really put a price in protecting your skin!
Lana N.
Stony Brook, NY
I just love the smell~ it doesn’t smell like the typical sunscreen smell but more tropical. It leaves the skin smooth and not sticky. This sunscreen also gives a nice shiny sheen to it, which gives you a nice glow. Definitely recommend.
Kelly b.
Bay Shore, NY
I actually haven’t used this yet, just purchased it based on how good of reviews it got. It smells good and I’m hoping it works as good! Will update when I do try it!
Briana F.
American Fork, UT
Absolutely love this sunscreen! I won’t use anything else! Apply everywhere you want protection and it works! It’s creamy and goes on super smoothly. The smell is pleasant and doesn’t feel greasy.
Adriana V.
This is a very protective sunscreen, but it pills terribly. It applies and seems to rub in, but an hour later it will be pilling on my neck. I will use it up, because it wasn't cheap, but I will not repurchase - will probably go back to Neutrogena Beach Defense.
Dana D.
Perfect size for keeping in your day bag or purse. It smells amazing and doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin! I will continue to use this product and recommend it to my friends. Love love love!
Melissa L.
Does this Sun lotion absorb well into the skin? and for those with sensitive skin is this a lotion that's gentle enough to use?
Haley R.
Griffin , GA
How well does this product work? ive been using banana boat
Reina A.
Fayetteville, NC
How well does this product work?
Marleen V.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
Love the smell
Mayaclly R.
Pty21185, Miami, Florida
Que tal es este bronceador? esa marca aca no se vende en Panama

back