BY SUN BUM #2 in Body Sunscreen

This moisturizing sunscreen formula will protect your skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays while enriching your skin with Vitamin E, an antioxidant that helps to neutralize free radicals, which are the main cause of premature skin aging.

• Gluten Free / Paraben Free
  • Oil Free / PABA Free
  • Cruelty Free / 100% Vegan
  • Reef Friendly / Oxybenzone Free & Octinoxate Free
  • UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum Protection
  • Water Resistant / 80 Minutes
  • Made in USA

Ingredients: Avobenzone 3.00%, Homosalate 10.00%, Octisalate 5.00%, Octocrylene 10.00%, Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Hydrated Silica, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Dimethicone, Polyester-8, Caprylyl Methicone, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Trideceth-6, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Fragrance, Sodium Polyacrylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Dimethyl Capramide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Xanthan Gum, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone

Sun Bum SPF 50 Original Sunscreen Lotion
  • "Sun bum sunscreen is great and smells amazing!! If you're sensitive to smells this one may be up your alley. It doesn't have a strong sunscreen smell more like pineapple and coconut. " in 15 reviews
  • "I recently bought this sunscreen from Bed Bath and Beyond and I really like it! I was in need of sunscreen for my family so I thought I'd give this new brand a try for the summer! It's very lightweight and goes on smoothly without feeling greasy or leaving any residue. It also did not leave that thick, sticky feeling that other sunscreens leave behind. It did a great job of protecting my husband and I from the sun! I also loved the scent. It has a very light, pleasant fragrance- I think it's of cocoa butter. It wasn't overly moisturizing but enough to leave dry skin soft. I would definitely recommend this product to others! I will also be giving their baby line a try for my baby girl!" in 6 reviews
Karlie K.
Louisville
It pains me to give this product one star because I adore their body sunscreens, I really do! But, this caused one of the worst reactions to a face product that I’ve ever had. I wish I would have taken photos. I do not consider my skin average by any means so if you don’t react to sunscreen, this a great affordable option for daily use. However, if you have troubled skin or TRUE sensitive skin, don’t believe their claims and keep looking. Give Missha Essence Sun a try instead, it is far more gentle. The strangest part is, I have straight up sprayed my face with the Sun Bum SPF 50 spray sunscreen, and it was perfectly fine! So I’m in no way mad at all Sun Bum products, just this one.Sun Bum SPF 50 Original Sunscreen LotionSun Bum SPF 50 Original Spray SunscreenMissha All Around Safe Block Soft Finish Sun Milk SPF50+ PA+++
Caroline P.
Sun Bum SPF 70 has changed my skin!!! Two summers ago I didn't wear any sun screen or sun block and I swam maybe 4 to five days a week. My skin showed so much sun damage for a whole year afterwards. I spent so much money on skin care products hoping to reverse whatever damage I had caused earlier. Well, last summer Ulta had a buy one get one 50% off on sum bum products so I purchased this along with the spf 50. I wear the spf 50 when I am planning to be out in the sun, and the spf 70 when I am swimming. I have noticed a huge improvement in my skin ever since I started applying it. It also smells heavenly. It takes about 20 minutes to start protecting your skin a hundred percent so just make sure you apply it at least that much ahead before swimming. Oh, and it doesn't break me out like some other sunscreens have in the past. [product:sun-bum-sunscreen-lotion-spf-70-one-color,-8oz]
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
I use this product everyday! I live in Miami so the sun is brutal and this protects my sensitive skin/ rosacea on my face from getting more red. I bought it at Target and the price was definitely worth it. I love the scent! :) I have used it in all of my body as well as my face. I have even put on makeup on top and it hasn't affected my looks! I like how it has a high SPF protection!
Samantha K.
Foley, MN
Best. Sunscreen. Ever. I bought this while it was on sale, knowing it would be more expensive than the bigger brands, but I wanted a sunscreen with less “junk” and that wouldn’t be as harmful on the environment. After applying the sunscreen as directed while being outside and in the lake for 3 days in a row I was sold- ZERO sunburn! I was truly amazed because I always burn. This product is creamy and smells like a tropical dream. I was also pleased that I didn’t break out after sweating, which usually happened to me. Worth the extra few dollars in my opinion, I will continue to buy this sunscreen for sure.
Kayla T.
Wingate, NC
I have never found a sun screen that I like more. The smell was the first thing I fell in love with and then how well the product actually works is amazing! I have used so many products from this brand and I will never use any others! Anytime I run out I buy more. And now that places like target sell it, it’s even more amazing!
Dana M.
Living in South Carolina, we have very strong rays. I love wearing this product in the beginning of the season and switching to a lesser SPF father along during the season. I highly recommend this product. It doesn’t turn you super white and doesn’t spread like a thick high spf product!
sam(: L.
Great Neck, NY
Love this formula as it keeps my skin soft and protected from the sun! Only complaint I’d had is that it smells a little odd I think. Not too pricey and good for what it costs! I would recommend to anyone looking for a brand that cares deeply for the environment as I’ve seen them go the extra mile to help prevent unnecessary pollution.
Cristina A.
Absolutely love this face sun lotion. It smells so good and makes my skin feel soft. Not to mention it lasts long. I like that it vegan, water resistant, and contains antioxidants. I use it everyday since I live in a very sunny place. My only con is that it’s kind of watery sometimes
Alex L.
Mayfield, KY
It smells like my favorite childhood sunblock, but is so much better.  I use SPF 30, and apply 15 minutes before getting in the water. Reapply as directed on the bottle, and you're golden! Not to mention, it is reef-safe, so you can ditch those nasty chemicals and do the environment (and yourself) a favor!
Tegan K.
Choteau
This is my FAVORITE sunscreen of all time for myself and my girls. I’ve never had a sunscreen that protects as well, smells as nice and doesn’t leave a greasy film or white cast quite as well as the sun bum brand. Myself and my girls are all very fair skinned and none of us have been burned by the sun yet and we spend the majority of our time outside...I want to buy every single product they offer because they’re that good!
Melissa L.
Does this Sun lotion absorb well into the skin? and for those with sensitive skin is this a lotion that's gentle enough to use?
Haley R.
Griffin, GA
How well does this product work? ive been using banana boat
Reina A.
Fayetteville, NC
How well does this product work?
مرواَن G.
North Hollywood
Hi could I have a delivery for this d product cause I use numerous product but I feel yours will be special Thanks
Marleen V.