BY SUN BUM #2 in Body Sunscreen

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

This moisturizing sunscreen formula will protect your skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays while enriching your skin with Vitamin E, an antioxidant that helps to neutralize free radicals, which are the main cause of premature skin aging.

• Gluten Free / Paraben Free
  • Oil Free / PABA Free
  • Cruelty Free / 100% Vegan
  • Reef Friendly / Oxybenzone Free & Octinoxate Free
  • UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum Protection
  • Water Resistant / 80 Minutes
  • Made in USA

Ingredients: Avobenzone 3.00%, Homosalate 10.00%, Octisalate 5.00%, Octocrylene 10.00%, Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Hydrated Silica, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Dimethicone, Polyester-8, Caprylyl Methicone, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Trideceth-6, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Fragrance, Sodium Polyacrylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Dimethyl Capramide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Xanthan Gum, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone

Buy on ULTA
  • "Sun bum sunscreen is great and smells amazing!! If you're sensitive to smells this one may be up your alley. It doesn't have a strong sunscreen smell more like pineapple and coconut. " in 15 reviews
  • "I recently bought this sunscreen from Bed Bath and Beyond and I really like it! I was in need of sunscreen for my family so I thought I'd give this new brand a try for the summer! It's very lightweight and goes on smoothly without feeling greasy or leaving any residue. It also did not leave that thick, sticky feeling that other sunscreens leave behind. It did a great job of protecting my husband and I from the sun! I also loved the scent. It has a very light, pleasant fragrance- I think it's of cocoa butter. It wasn't overly moisturizing but enough to leave dry skin soft. I would definitely recommend this product to others! I will also be giving their baby line a try for my baby girl!" in 6 reviews
Karlie K.
Louisville
It pains me to give this product one star because I adore their body sunscreens, I really do! But, this caused one of the worst reactions to a face product that I’ve ever had. I wish I would have taken photos. I do not consider my skin average by any means so if you don’t react to sunscreen, this a great affordable option for daily use. However, if you have troubled skin or TRUE sensitive skin, don’t believe their claims and keep looking. Give Missha Essence Sun a try instead, it is far more gentle. The strangest part is, I have straight up sprayed my face with the Sun Bum SPF 50 spray sunscreen, and it was perfectly fine! So I’m in no way mad at all Sun Bum products, just this one.Sun Bum SPF 50 Original Sunscreen LotionSun Bum SPF 50 Original Spray SunscreenMissha All Around Safe Block Soft Finish Sun Milk SPF50+ PA+++
Samantha K.
Foley, MN
Best. Sunscreen. Ever. I bought this while it was on sale, knowing it would be more expensive than the bigger brands, but I wanted a sunscreen with less “junk” and that wouldn’t be as harmful on the environment. After applying the sunscreen as directed while being outside and in the lake for 3 days in a row I was sold- ZERO sunburn! I was truly amazed because I always burn. This product is creamy and smells like a tropical dream. I was also pleased that I didn’t break out after sweating, which usually happened to me. Worth the extra few dollars in my opinion, I will continue to buy this sunscreen for sure.
Tegan K.
Choteau
This is my FAVORITE sunscreen of all time for myself and my girls. I’ve never had a sunscreen that protects as well, smells as nice and doesn’t leave a greasy film or white cast quite as well as the sun bum brand. Myself and my girls are all very fair skinned and none of us have been burned by the sun yet and we spend the majority of our time outside...I want to buy every single product they offer because they’re that good!
Madison F.
I live near the beach and have spent most of my summers in life outside for a majority of the day. Sun bum is one of the only sunscreens that has been able to prevent me from burning while also letting me tan. I'm extremely pale and almost always had to use spf100+ with all sunscreens, but with sunbum I can use any spf level and still be fine. Just make sure to reapply like the directions suggest!
Caroline P.
Sun Bum SPF 70 has changed my skin!!! Two summers ago I didn't wear any sun screen or sun block and I swam maybe 4 to five days a week. My skin showed so much sun damage for a whole year afterwards. I spent so much money on skin care products hoping to reverse whatever damage I had caused earlier. Well, last summer Ulta had a buy one get one 50% off on sum bum products so I purchased this along with the spf 50. I wear the spf 50 when I am planning to be out in the sun, and the spf 70 when I am swimming. I have noticed a huge improvement in my skin ever since I started applying it. It also smells heavenly. It takes about 20 minutes to start protecting your skin a hundred percent so just make sure you apply it at least that much ahead before swimming. Oh, and it doesn't break me out like some other sunscreens have in the past. [product:sun-bum-sunscreen-lotion-spf-70-one-color,-8oz]
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
I use this product everyday! I live in Miami so the sun is brutal and this protects my sensitive skin/ rosacea on my face from getting more red. I bought it at Target and the price was definitely worth it. I love the scent! :) I have used it in all of my body as well as my face. I have even put on makeup on top and it hasn't affected my looks! I like how it has a high SPF protection!
stefane H.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love this sunscreen for when I’m on the beach for long period of times. I use the spray for everyday use. It’s not overly oily or sticky, but the formula has the right thickness. It keeps me well protected without that super sunscreen smell. It smells better than most sunscreens, and works great with my sensitive skin. It’s my go to beach sun screen.
Lydia G.
Abilene, TX
I really love this sunscreen. It isn’t super smelly like some sunscreens. It doesn’t leave my skin feeling sticky or slimy. It offers great protection which is a must for my pale skin. It isn’t overpriced. I can find it at target or Walmart. It’s great and I would recommend it to all. It has become a part of my daily routine now that the hot Texas heat is upon us.
Nicole C.
Jacksonville
I really, really, really like this sunscreen ir has the perfect consistency, it is too tacky or too greasy neither too watery tho, it is the perfect watery consistency for a sunscreen I really love mixing it with my clinique moisturizer and I believe is the perfect combination it does feel a little bit, but once again little bit greasy on my T zobe because I am a combination skin but other than that it is really good product
Corrine P.
Eden Prairie
Best sunscreen I have ever used, I was in Florida after being in a north winter for many months (so white as snow). I wore this all over and felt absolutely protected and did not get ANY sunburn when I wore it. I couldnt believe it, i trust and believe in this brand and product. It did not irritate my skin, was smooth, and smelled delicious!
Melissa L.
Does this Sun lotion absorb well into the skin? and for those with sensitive skin is this a lotion that's gentle enough to use?
Haley R.
Griffin , GA
How well does this product work? ive been using banana boat
Reina A.
Fayetteville, NC
How well does this product work?
Marleen V.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
Mayaclly R.
Pty21185, Miami, Florida
Que tal es este bronceador? esa marca aca no se vende en Panama

back