BY SUN BUM #4 in Body Sunscreen

This easy to use, ultra sheer/dry touch continuous spray formula will protect your skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays while enriching your skin with Vitamin E, an antioxidant that helps to neutralize free radicals, which are the main cause of premature skin aging.

• Gluten Free / Paraben Free / Oil Free / PABA Free
  • Reinyl Palmitate Free / Propylene Glycol Free
  • Cruelty Free / Vegan
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Reef Friendly / Oxybenzone Free & Octinoxate Free
  • UVA/UVB Broad SpectrumProtection
  • Water Resistant / 80 Minutes
  • Made in USA

Ingredients: Avobenzone 3.00%, Homosalate 15.00%, Octisalate 5.00%, Octocrylene 7.00%, Alcohol Denat., C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Fragrance, Tocopherol

Ashley J.
This is my favorite sunscreen to use year round. It doesn’t have a harsh or bad smell and if applied correctly, works very well in keeping my skin from burning. It’s a little more pricey than what I used to buy, but you get what you pay for and I’d rather pay a little more to protect my skin.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
This is one of my favorite body sunscreens! I love that it comes in a spray bottle because it makes it easier to apply if no one else is around to help. It contains no harmful ingredients and has a wonderful scent and of course it keeps me protected from the sun all day long!
Haley S.
Sunscreen smells amazing. It’s super convenient to use as a spray. This product definitely exceeded my expectations. It’s perfect to carry around in your bag. I am a repeat user of Sun Bum products and I love everything I have tried so far! I would recommend!
Morgan M.
San Diego
My boyfriend surfs almost everyday and absolutely loves this sunscreen! We may also be a little biased because their Carlsbad office is right down the street from our house so everyone uses it here! I however don’t surf but I enjoy using it while lounging on the beach watching my bf surf.
Lexi W.
This is one of few sunscreens that has actually worked for me and prevented me from burning in the sun. It does exactly what it claims and smells good too. If you need a good sunscreen, I definitely recommend it!!
Robin F.
Charlottesville
Purchased at: Target
This is the ONLY spray sunscreen that I use. Yes, it costs waaaaay more than your mainstream brands but it’s completely nontoxic, safe for the entire family, and best of all it WORKS!!! My best advice is to buy this at Target when it’s on sale and stock up. You’ll thank me later!!!
Emily T.
Tallahassee, FL
Listen. I’m pale—like really pale but I HATE sunscreen. For a decent price you can be protected without the awful chemicals and scent that usually comes with sunscreen. It also doesn’t feel heavy or make my skin feel odd.
Brittney S.
Oceanside , CA
Love the spray sun screen this is considered my touch up sun screen I like to use the lotion all over first before I even go into the sun then I use this spray to keep it going! Easy to apply not slimy and smells great.
carlena h.
Stow, OH
Are use this last year when I went to Florida for the summer the only thing is when you try to use the spray the wind will blow most of it away. The smell of this is very very heavenly. I loved that it sprayed clear.
Savannah A.
Orlando
There is nothing better than sun bum! It smells AMAZING. Almost like bananas! I first used this at a music festival on the beach and it lasted all day long! I will never buy anything other than sun bum!
amber C.
Maysville, KY
How's the scent?
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
I've had this for a while now, and I just wanted to know how long it lasts. I want to know if I have to start using sparingly to save it or not haha.
Lexi W.
Have you used this sunscreen?