BY SUN BUM #13 in Body Sunscreen

This easy to use, ultra sheer/dry touch continuous spray formula will protect your skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays while enriching your skin with Vitamin E, an antioxidant that helps to neutralize free radicals, which are the main cause of premature skin aging.

• Gluten Free / Paraben Free / Oil Free / PABA Free
  • Reinyl Palmitate Free / Propylene Glycol Free
  • Cruelty Free / Vegan
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Reef Friendly / Oxybenzone Free & Octinoxate Free
  • UVA/UVB Broad SpectrumProtection
  • Water Resistant / 80 Minutes
  • Made in USA

Ingredients: Avobenzone 3.00%, Homosalate 15.00%, Octisalate 5.00%, Octocrylene 7.00%, Alcohol Denat., C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Fragrance, Tocopherol

Gabriela T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is by far the BEST sunscreen I have ever used! My skin is very sensitive, and I’m usually allergic to everything. This is the only sunscreen that I’m not allergic to! I seriously live this stuff, it gives me great coverage and never leaves me feeling sticky. This sunscreen also smells sooo good! I have purchased their other sun care products, and Fell in love with them as well. I highly recommend this brand!
Heather B.
Anoka
I The main reason I but this over other sunscreens is honestly the smell. I don't like the smell of sunscreen, but this smells like coconut, so I like it. It also doesn't leave a white cast on my skin. It seems to well, but since I burn so easily I am constantly reapplying my sunscreen, so it's hard to judge if it lasts a long time. As long as I've been using this I haven't burned, and that's actually unusual for me, so I would say that it's pretty good.
Masha S.
Brooklyn
Spray sunscreens are not ideal for comprehensive coverage (and I'm sure they waste tons of product), but this is my favorite one. It's actually not too greasy, so I keep a bottle by the door and try to use some if I'm going outside in the summer and want extra coverage. I wear facial sunscreen daily but I'm not as good about my shoulders/arms, so this is definitely helpful. I use it on the beach, too, but more for touch ups/on top of sunscreen lotion.
Ashley J.
This is my favorite sunscreen to use year round. It doesn’t have a harsh or bad smell and if applied correctly, works very well in keeping my skin from burning. It’s a little more pricey than what I used to buy, but you get what you pay for and I’d rather pay a little more to protect my skin.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
This is one of my favorite body sunscreens! I love that it comes in a spray bottle because it makes it easier to apply if no one else is around to help. It contains no harmful ingredients and has a wonderful scent and of course it keeps me protected from the sun all day long!
Haley S.
Sunscreen smells amazing. It’s super convenient to use as a spray. This product definitely exceeded my expectations. It’s perfect to carry around in your bag. I am a repeat user of Sun Bum products and I love everything I have tried so far! I would recommend!
Morgan M.
San Diego
My boyfriend surfs almost everyday and absolutely loves this sunscreen! We may also be a little biased because their Carlsbad office is right down the street from our house so everyone uses it here! I however don’t surf but I enjoy using it while lounging on the beach watching my bf surf.
Lexi W.
This is one of few sunscreens that has actually worked for me and prevented me from burning in the sun. It does exactly what it claims and smells good too. If you need a good sunscreen, I definitely recommend it!!
stefane H.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love this sunscreen. It’s not overly oily or sticky. It keeps me well protected without that super sunscreen smell. It smells better than most sunscreens, and works great with my sensitive skin. It’s my go to sun screen.
Emily T.
Tallahassee, FL
Listen. I’m pale—like really pale but I HATE sunscreen. For a decent price you can be protected without the awful chemicals and scent that usually comes with sunscreen. It also doesn’t feel heavy or make my skin feel odd.
amber C.
Maysville, KY
How's the scent?
Lexi W.
Have you used this sunscreen?
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
I've had this for a while now, and I just wanted to know how long it lasts. I want to know if I have to start using sparingly to save it or not haha.