BY SUN BUM

It's not selfish to save your own skin, especially if you're using Sun Bum Original Shorties Sunscreen Lotion. This little nugget of goodness is small enough to carry along on all your adventures and packs in all the moisturizing qualities you've come to expect from Sun Bum. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "Sun bum sunscreen is great and smells amazing!! If you're sensitive to smells this one may be up your alley. It doesn't have a strong sunscreen smell more like pineapple and coconut. " in 15 reviews
  • "I recently bought this sunscreen from Bed Bath and Beyond and I really like it! I was in need of sunscreen for my family so I thought I'd give this new brand a try for the summer! It's very lightweight and goes on smoothly without feeling greasy or leaving any residue. It also did not leave that thick, sticky feeling that other sunscreens leave behind. It did a great job of protecting my husband and I from the sun! I also loved the scent. It has a very light, pleasant fragrance- I think it's of cocoa butter. It wasn't overly moisturizing but enough to leave dry skin soft. I would definitely recommend this product to others! I will also be giving their baby line a try for my baby girl!" in 6 reviews
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
I use this product everyday! I live in Miami so the sun is brutal and this protects my sensitive skin/ rosacea on my face from getting more red. I bought it at Target and the price was definitely worth it. I love the scent! :) I have used it in all of my body as well as my face. I have even put on makeup on top and it hasn't affected my looks! I like how it has a high SPF protection!
Brittany M.
Wilmington , NC
I live at the beach so sunscreen is a must! Ive been using this brand for a few years now and its very effective! Its easy to apply and stays on for hours and I keep it in my beach/pool bag at all times! Its a little on the expensive side but totally worth it in my opinion..especially if youre wanting to save your skin from wrinkles and sun damage!
Ben P.
Paxton
This is my favorite sunscreen that I have tried. The scent alone is so nice with hints of coconut and beach. I first bought this at the San Diego Zoo and this worked so well! I didn't have any redness at all and I loved wearing this while lifeguarding. I think that this product is super moisturizing on the skin and it goes on sale at Ulta sometimes so stock up when you can!
Meghan R.
Hollywood, FL
It's bananas! Literally, it has a light banana scent to it which I find much more appealing than that regular sunscreen smell. My favorite things about this sunscreen are that it's vegan, cruelty free, smells good, & it works! It doesn't leave you feeling sticky like most sunscreens, it actually absorbs into your skin. I have fair skin and tested this sunscreen out at the beach, & didn't come back with a burn. It's a little pricey for the amount you get, but it's worth it in my opinion.
Meg G.
Austin, TX
Love how light it feels on my skin but does take some effort to rub in. I don’t trust my hubbys patience to rub this in all the way for me. I do use this on my face though and would recommend it to anyone looking for a face sunscreen. It’s a little pricey but worth it!
Adriana V.
This is a very protective sunscreen, but it pills terribly. It applies and seems to rub in, but an hour later it will be pilling on my neck. I will use it up, because it wasn't cheap, but I will not repurchase - will probably go back to Neutrogena Beach Defense.
Jill A.
Springfield, MO
All sun bum products are top tier. I️ love this one for travels because it’s a little smaller. But it has great coverage. Something I’ve noticed about other sunscreens is that they wear off easily and you don’t know it so you literally get burned. Not with sun bum. I️t stays on.
Ruth H.
Ringwood , NJ
I have super pale skin, and burn really easily. With that being said, I also have really sensitive skin so have to stay away from oily formulas as I'll break out in hives after a few days of use. I swear by the Sun Bum brand and have yet to try a product I don't completely love! It applies so smoothly for a full coverage, but also gives you great color! I especially love it because it doesn't leave your skin looking like you just bathed in oil and smells great, too!
shannon f.
i love this sunscreen! i have very sensitive skin and this sunscreen works really well with it! it is not aggravating and i know that it is fully covering my skin from the harsh sunlight! i love this smell and i recommend this brand to all of my friends!
Alexis S.
Vista, CA
I bought this wanting a good sunscreen to use on my face daily and I have to say I love this.. most sunscreens have a very strong sent and have that white thick look to it. This is thin in texture, with a light scent and makes my skin feel smooth. I used it before I applied my makeup and my skin felt and looked great! I love it!
Marleen V.