BY SUN BUM

It's not selfish to save your own skin, especially if you're using Sun Bum Original Shorties Sunscreen Lotion. This little nugget of goodness is small enough to carry along on all your adventures and packs in all the moisturizing qualities you've come to expect from Sun Bum. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Daphne W.
Willoughby , OH
This brand has done a fabulous job with their sunscreen line as in it actually works and protecrs my skin and my kids skin from burning in the sunshine. After applying this to our skin we have never had a sun burn unlike other sunscreens. I like how you can choose from the spray or the cream. Great products!!! Highly recommend!!!
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
I use this product everyday! I live in Miami so the sun is brutal and this protects my sensitive skin/ rosacea on my face from getting more red. I bought it at Target and the price was definitely worth it. I love the scent! :) I have used it in all of my body as well as my face. I have even put on makeup on top and it hasn't affected my looks! I like how it has a high SPF protection!
Jeannine C.
Ithaca, NY
This project goes on smoothly and absorbs well without drying shin. It seems to protect me well and while it does have a scent, doesn't have that sunscreen-y smell. I'm there summer I use this everyday in my body and even use it on my face when I am going to be spending time outside. Even though it is listed as a body sunscreen, it has never broken it my face.
Ben P.
Paxton
This is my favorite sunscreen that I have tried. The scent alone is so nice with hints of coconut and beach. I first bought this at the San Diego Zoo and this worked so well! I didn't have any redness at all and I loved wearing this while lifeguarding. I think that this product is super moisturizing on the skin and it goes on sale at Ulta sometimes so stock up when you can!
Meghan R.
Hollywood, FL
It's bananas! Literally, it has a light banana scent to it which I find much more appealing than that regular sunscreen smell. My favorite things about this sunscreen are that it's vegan, cruelty free, smells good, & it works! It doesn't leave you feeling sticky like most sunscreens, it actually absorbs into your skin. I have fair skin and tested this sunscreen out at the beach, & didn't come back with a burn. It's a little pricey for the amount you get, but it's worth it in my opinion.
Meg G.
Austin, TX
Love how light it feels on my skin but does take some effort to rub in. I don’t trust my hubbys patience to rub this in all the way for me. I do use this on my face though and would recommend it to anyone looking for a face sunscreen. It’s a little pricey but worth it!
Kristen T.
Currently using this on my trip to the Philippines & it's working really well! It does the job and it smells amazing! The lotion soaks in so there are no white marks which I appreciate. SPF 50 is also pretty high, I like it and plan to continue buying from this brand
Adriana V.
This is a very protective sunscreen, but it pills terribly. It applies and seems to rub in, but an hour later it will be pilling on my neck. I will use it up, because it wasn't cheap, but I will not repurchase - will probably go back to Neutrogena Beach Defense.
Abbey G.
Columbus, OH
I brought this to Florida for the first time. I got it at some tourist shop in Fort Myers. It was effective. I never got Burnt on my face and my skin was smooth and smelled like coconuts. I would recommend it definitely because its so skin quenching and gives my skin a little extra sparkle!
Morgan R.
Vadnais Hts, MN
This is the best sunscreen out there trust me I've tried so many I'm a pale red head and I can honestly tell you this is the best sunscreen ever it smells amazing and works amazing I buy it from target and it's the only sunscreen I'll use
Marleen V.