BY SUN BUM

Sun Bum SPF 50+ Continuous Spray Sunscreen The Sun Bum SPF 50+ Continuous Spray Sunscreen is tested, approved, and recommended by the skin cancer foundation (SCF). This spray gives broad-spectrum protection, by using Parsol 1789 photo-stable. It is paraben, PABA and oil free; it is also ultra water and sweat proof so you won't need to keep putting more on when you are out in the sun. This spray sunscreen provides more than 50 times your natural protection from the sun. This is easy to use. Its ultra sheer/dry touch continuous spray formula will protect your skin from harmful rays like UVA/UVB while enriching your skin with vitamin e. An antioxidant in it helps to neutralize free radicals, which are the main cause of premature skin aging. This sunscreen is specifically designed to offer the very best broad-spectrum protection to those who work and play hard in the sun. It comes in an 8 oz. (237 ml.) spray bottle. Protect yourself from harmful rays by using the Sun Bum SPF 50+ Continuous Spray Sunscreen. see more...

• How's the scent?4 Answers
  • I've had this for a while now, and I just wanted to know how long...1 Answers
Sun Bum SPF 50+ Continuous Spray Sunscreen
  • "I am in love with this sunscreen. I have fair, sensitive skin that tans easily but also concerned about burning and skin cancer, along with other skin damage. This is easy to apply, smells great but not overly or fake tropical, and I never burn when using it. I bought mine at [product:ulta]" in 4 reviews
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
This is one of my favorite body sunscreens! I love that it comes in a spray bottle because it makes it easier to apply if no one else is around to help. It contains no harmful ingredients and has a wonderful scent and of course it keeps me protected from the sun all day long!
Jamie A.
Just started being concerned about sun safety in the last few years. As fair as I am I tan very quickly and rarely burn, spent most of my 20’s with a tanning package. I bought this to use on a cruise. It worked, even though I forgot to reapply a few times
Samantha J.
Honolulu, HI
I hate when you buy a sunscreen and you feel sticky as soon as you apply it... thankfully this product is NOT like that! I didn’t feel any sticky or filmy residue when I applied/reapplied during the day. I also liked that I could use this on my face and it didn’t break me out at all-win! I’m partial to spray sunscreen personally, just because it’s so much easier, so to me the $15 is worth it!
carlena h.
Stow, OH
Are use this last year when I went to Florida for the summer the only thing is when you try to use the spray the wind will blow most of it away. The smell of this is very very heavenly. I loved that it sprayed clear.
Bayley C.
Really love the smell and for a pale person who gets burnt this is a great product after you get a BASE TAN FIRST. I love it and it is a beach bag must have. I recommend highly and I’ll buy it once more
Lindsey H.
Waldwick, NJ
This is the best sunscreen. The bottle is very nice and helps you get full coverage. It is a gentle formula but leaves you with great protection. I always buy from Ulta before a trip. Would recommend
Taylor D.
Sun Bum is the ultimate sunscreen for me. I’m pretty pale, and don’t tan easily, but with Sun Bum, I’ve been able to build up a relatively noticeable color. Plus, it has a relatively nice scent.
Lia M.
Canton, MA
Sun bum is absolutely the best sunscreen. It smells like banana and coconut. The product isn’t oily and lasts. It’s a great addition to your beach bag or car. The nozzle on top allows for great travel. Top notch!
Michelle S.
New york, NY
Protects wonderfully! This sunscreen spray coats my skin evenly and protects it! Yes, you have to reapply throughout the day but the bottle lasts me about a month and a half in the summer and keeps my skin happy!
Angelina M.
Charlotte
I like this product because it's paraben-free, cruelty-free, non-comedogenic, AND vegan! The product is super lightweight and easy to use, and any SPF of 45+ is great protection for 2 hours in the direct sunlight. The product isn't super oily, and after one use it makes your skin super soft! I love how it isn't messy to use, and it won't leak out anywhere if you lay it down in your bag!
amber C.
Maysville, KY
How's the scent?
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
I've had this for a while now, and I just wanted to know how long it lasts. I want to know if I have to start using sparingly to save it or not haha.