BY SUN BUM

Sun Bum SPF 50+ Continuous Spray Sunscreen The Sun Bum SPF 50+ Continuous Spray Sunscreen is tested, approved, and recommended by the skin cancer foundation (SCF). This spray gives broad-spectrum protection, by using Parsol 1789 photo-stable. It is paraben, PABA and oil free; it is also ultra water and sweat proof so you won't need to keep putting more on when you are out in the sun. This spray sunscreen provides more than 50 times your natural protection from the sun. This is easy to use. Its ultra sheer/dry touch continuous spray formula will protect your skin from harmful rays like UVA/UVB while enriching your skin with vitamin e. An antioxidant in it helps to neutralize free radicals, which are the main cause of premature skin aging. This sunscreen is specifically designed to offer the very best broad-spectrum protection to those who work and play hard in the sun. It comes in an 8 oz. (237 ml.) spray bottle. Protect yourself from harmful rays by using the Sun Bum SPF 50+ Continuous Spray Sunscreen. see more...

• How's the scent?4 Answers
  • I've had this for a while now, and I just wanted to know how long...1 Answers
Merit B.
Merit B.
Encinitas, CA
The Sun Bum line has been my go to since it expanded into the west coast 4 years ago. I worked in a surf shop where most of the products we carried have to be scrubbed off with soap and water (which is great for sport application but not for daily use). I was stoked to get a product which kept my fair skin from burning, yet allowed me to still get some color.
And then there's the smell! This tropical scent smells of coconuts and banana and will bring you back to the smells of the 80's beach and pool scene!
I highly recommend this product as well as the rest of their line (Sun Bum Baby is what I use on my two year old)
Jacqueline N.
Jacqueline N.
This sunscreen is my go-to! It smells amazing (bananas and coconuts to my nose) and is so easy to apply. It feels very lightweight and not sticky at all. If I get into the water I reapply immediately. The same if sweating and rubbing it off. I have not experienced a sunburn yet. For other reviewers who claimed that they still got burned, I recommend trying the lotion version. I felt that the lotion formula adhered better to the skin especially if getting into the water.
Haydee K.
Haydee K.
I love this. This is my go to sunblock. It's keeps my skin soft and protected. I'm allergic to the dun so everything the sun hits my body and there isn't any sunblock, I would break out into a rash. But when I use this sunblock I never get a rash because it has a high SPF and protects my skin from the Suns impurities.
Angela A.
Angela A.
Laguna Niguel, CA
This smells amazing and it's very easy to use. Spray sunscreen is great for convenience, but I feel like half gets lost in the air while you're spraying. This costs a lot more than other brands, but it's worth it for the quality and lack of toxins.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Chesapeake, VA
Love this!! If you have to reapply sunscreen every few hours why not get something quick be easy to use? High spf is a must for me with my super fair skin. Easy to get at my local ulta or target. Would recommend for anyone that burns easily.
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.
Buffalo, NY
I love this stuff! It smells amazing and is vegan! It's a little pricey @ $15 but it really works against the sun and isn't harmful to your body. The only thing is I would have rather got the lotion because the spray goes everywhere.
Diane M.
Diane M.
Easy to use and doesn't leave a sticky feeling to your skin. The scent is strong so if you are sensitive to fragrance this may not be for you. I am on the fence if I would repurchase. Provided adequate coverage though.
Soraia W.
Soraia W.
Good smell and broad protection, I lam very satisfied with this lotion, now I will purchase more within the line of Sun Bum. Highly recommend this product.
Elva C.
Elva C.
Richmond, TX
Love love love this sunscreen!! This is the best hands down, absolutely my new favorite! You don't have to keep reapplying often and it smells amazing!!
Jill Y.
Jill Y.
Parkersburg, WV
Love this sunscreen easy to apply non-oily. Keeps skin soft & no burning. I love to use this all over even my face & scalp line.
amber C.
amber C.
Maysville, KY
How's the scent?
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
I've had this for a while now, and I just wanted to know how long it lasts. I want to know if I have to start using sparingly to save it or not haha.