BY SUN BUM

Sun Bum SPF 50+ Continuous Spray Sunscreen The Sun Bum SPF 50+ Continuous Spray Sunscreen is tested, approved, and recommended by the skin cancer foundation (SCF). This spray gives broad-spectrum protection, by using Parsol 1789 photo-stable. It is paraben, PABA and oil free; it is also ultra water and sweat proof so you won't need to keep putting more on when you are out in the sun. This spray sunscreen provides more than 50 times your natural protection from the sun. This is easy to use. Its ultra sheer/dry touch continuous spray formula will protect your skin from harmful rays like UVA/UVB while enriching your skin with vitamin e. An antioxidant in it helps to neutralize free radicals, which are the main cause of premature skin aging. This sunscreen is specifically designed to offer the very best broad-spectrum protection to those who work and play hard in the sun. It comes in an 8 oz. (237 ml.) spray bottle. Protect yourself from harmful rays by using the Sun Bum SPF 50+ Continuous Spray Sunscreen. see more...

• How's the scent?4 Answers
  • I've had this for a while now, and I just wanted to know how long...1 Answers
Daphne W.
Willoughby , OH
This brand has done a fabulous job with their sunscreen line as in it actually works and protecrs my skin and my kids skin from burning in the sunshine. After applying this to our skin we have never had a sun burn unlike other sunscreens. I like how you can choose from the spray or the cream. Great products!!! Highly recommend!!!
Falne H.
Havelock, NC
Spray sunscreens are super convenient especially if you go to the beach by yourself but this one didn’t really work. I still got a sunburn on your shoulders even after I reapplied. It does smell really nice tho so it has that going for it but I think I’ll try something else.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
This is one of my favorite body sunscreens! I love that it comes in a spray bottle because it makes it easier to apply if no one else is around to help. It contains no harmful ingredients and has a wonderful scent and of course it keeps me protected from the sun all day long!
Jessica R.
Honolulu, HI
The biggest downside is the price. Besides that it doesn’t have a sunscreen like smell and goes on evenly. As a redhead and fair skinned, sunscreen is a staple, super easy to put on even by myself and I haven’t had any issues burning with this on.
Sarah C.
Jonesboro , AR
Absolutely love!!! It smells so good and it works so well. I discovered this in FL and now I use it all the time when I’m outside it is so awesome and banana scented so it isn’t like normal sunscreen which is awesome
Morgan R.
Vadnais Hts, MN
This is my favorite spray sun screen it smells amazing and works really well it does leave your skin a little oily I buy it at target and it's pretty affordable which is even better I've been buying it for years now
Rhonda W.
Piketon, OH
This is our whole family’s go to sunscreen!! We spend time in the pool & it smells great!! It’s waterproof and is just an all over great product!! So affordable!! We order it all the time!! Highly recommend!!
Sarah C.
Yuba City , CA
This is one of my favorite sunscreens! I love the spray-on sunscreens for a quick application. It’s not too sticky or greasy. Also, the smell is light and not too overwhelming. Definitely recommend!
Kayla S.
Saint Marys, GA
I LOVE THIS! It works great, comes in an easy to use spray container and smells like heaven. Normally using sun screen seems so boring but this brand make protection feel more fun. I recommend it for sure!
Echo A.
Lake Stevens , WA
Smells great, keeps me from becoming something that res makes too crisp bacon, and is easy to find at surf shops everywhere. The price is a bit steep, but it works well
amber C.
Maysville, KY
How's the scent?
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
I've had this for a while now, and I just wanted to know how long it lasts. I want to know if I have to start using sparingly to save it or not haha.