BY SUN BUM #1 in Body Sunscreen

This moisturizing sunscreen formula will protect your skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays while enriching your skin with Vitamin E, an antioxidant that helps to neutralize free radicals, which are the main cause of premature skin aging.

• UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum Protection
  • Water Resistant / 80 Minutes
  • Made in USA
  • Gluten Free / Paraben Free
  • Oil Free / PABA Free
  • Cruelty Free / 100% Vegan
  • Reef Friendly / Oxybenzone Free & Octinoxate Free

Ingredients: Avobenzone 3.00%, Homosalate 5.00%, Octisalate 3.00%, Octocrylene 10.00%, Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Hydrated Silica, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Dimethicone, Polyester-8, Caprylyl Methicone, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Trideceth-6, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Fragrance, Sodium Polyacrylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Dimethyl Capramide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Xanthan Gum, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone

• Tag below your favorite sunscreen ☀️✨💛⭐️ mine is Sun Bum ...2 Answers
    • I really want to try this brand. I see it at Ulta all the...6 Answers
    • is this non-comedogenic? is it gentle enough to use on face?2 Answers
    Sun Bum SPF 30 Original Sunscreen Lotion
    • "I love this sunscreen! The smell is amazing. It's great for sensitive skin. I got it at target . It goes on and rubs in easily and doesn't clog pores. It is a great sun protector and I use it all the time. I will continue to use this as my only brand of sunscreen. " in 6 reviews
    Jessica P.
    MS
    I'm super fair skinned & have struggled to find a sunscreen that actually worked for me for years, I went through several brands but none ever fully protected me from the sun, not to mention they would break me out & I didn't know why. I got tired of buying different products & so I did researched & came to the conclusion that I am allergic to oxybenzone. I heard a lot of great reviews on SunBum, & I really liked that they are hypoallergenic, paraben free, vegan & reef friendly. I personally think the price point isn't bad at all, although I can see how for some it might be considered expensive for a sunscreen, but if it's going to protect you then it's worth it to me. This sunscreen is the only product I've tried that has fully protected my fair skin from getting burnt, it's lightweight, absorbs into your skin quick, doesn't feel greasy & hasn't clogged my pores; it also smells really good!
    Maritza R.
    perris, CA
    As someone who did waterpolo and swim all four years of high school sunscreen has become a big pet of my life and this is bar far my favorite. It does the job , after 4 consecutive years in the sun/pool I can say yes I did get a tan but never did I get a sunBURN. Never in pain cause of the sun and i didn’t get as tan as I would have without it. I still use this brand now 5 years later . The smell isn’t as overwhelming like other sunscreens
    Emily T.
    Cumberland, RI
    This stuff smells SO good. Better than any other sunscreens I've used. It also works better and stays on even when I'm on the ocean for a few hours at a time. Working on a beach resort in Florida near the equator, I was so happy to see that I didn't burn. I don't usually burn. I'm half Portuguese so I get very tanned in the sun but will get burnt around my shoulders and chest. This is moisturizing and also works wonders protection wise.
    Francesca M.
    Golden, Co
    Sun bum is my favorite brand of sun products that you can find at the drugstore. It is a little pricier than the average options but I love the way this applies on my skin and how it absorbs so quickly without leaving that oily film some sunscreens leave. I have not going to another sunscreen since trying sun bum products. I am a huge fan and highly recommend
    Christy M.
    Great product with great ingredients. I also use the lipbalm with SPF which works great. Smells great and protects plus nourishes the skin in the sun. Waterproof which also helps to prevent your skin was drying out after being in the water.
    Amber V.
    N Cape May , NJ
    Anything sunbum related is always good for me usually! I love how easy this is to apply, it’s gentle, effective and smells like bananas! (Slightly) Which is a plus for me! I would recommend this to anyone because this can work great on anyone’s skin. It’s your typical sunscreen but easier to use so you can have more time to be a sun bum!
    Elizabeth R.
    Draper, UT
    This is my favorite sun screen however it costs like an arm and a leg. But it’s kind of worth it seeing as how it’s natural and supposed to not harm the environment or your skin. The packaging is slim and fits in all my Beach bags without taking up space. I will for sure buy this again even if it is ridiculously expensive
    Kara A.
    Thurmont , MD
    I got this sub screen when I went to the beach. It smells AMAZING and delicious. It is a pineapple-beachy smell (at least to me) however... if you are a ginger, fair skinned person like myself... prepare for it to not work. I applied it every 30 minutes on the dot (thanks to modern technology and cell phones having timers) and still was burnt to a painful crisp when we left the beach. It is a good sunscreen if you dont burn easily. Usually, even though I am fair skinned, I do not burn too easily, but this seemed to help create my burn. I applied other sunscreen of the same SPF the next day, and didn't get burned. Just be cautious!
    Madee M.
    Jackson, MS
    I’m about as pale as a sheet of paper so sunscreen is my best friend. I decided to try Sun Bum mostly because I liked the branding—just keeping it honest here. Anyway, I really like it. Not only did they do a good job packaging their product, but the book really is as good as the cover.

This product isn’t oil and seems to last even when I sweat. Of course, like all sunscreens you have to reapply regularly but at least you won’t be super oily with sand sticking to every inch of your body.

I will certainly continue to use and repurchase Sun Bum products.
    Madison B.
    Mundelein, IL
    I just took this sunscreen to Mexico and let me tell you it saved my pale little body! It didn’t leak in my bag (thank god) and held up under the scorching temps. I’m a constant re-applier so it was on my every 45 mins and that was plenty of time. Golden tan, no burn!
    Makayla T.
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Is this worth the purchase ? And what's the difference between 30+ and 15+ I see this at my job all the time but I've been curious to see if it works .
    Hayli Z.
    Is this a good sunscreen to put on your face? My face is really sensitive so I wasn't sure if they made a sunblock gentle enough for your face.
    Hayli Z.
    I really want to try this brand. I see it at Ulta all the time. How is it? Does it smell good?
    Megan N.
    How well does this work? I see a larger price tag on it so I was wondering
    Olivia a.
    Ben wanting to buy every time I see it. Does it stay and do its job?