BY SUN BUM

Sun Bum SPF 30+ Lip Balm, 0.15 oz. (4.25 g.) The Sun Bum SPF 30+ Lip Balm, 0.15 oz. (4.25 g.) is a tasty flavored lip balm that is high in demand. It is tested and recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation (SCF). The balm has SPF 30+ sunscreen that provides your skin from the drying effect of the sun, wind, and sea. It also has added Vitamins A, C, E, and aloe that will protect and moisturize your lips all day long. This makes the product a must have while going to beaches or trekking or simply whenever going out. The balm also contains soothing cocoa butter to makes your lips soft. The product is petrochemical and PABA free that makes it environmental and skin friendly. The Sun Bum SPF 30+ Lip Balm, 0.15 oz. (4.25 g.) provides the ultimate protection for your lips. see more...

SUN BUM SPF 30 Lip Balm - Mango
  • "This is by far one of my favorite chapsticks! It goes on much smoothr then most chapsticks and never gets that thick caked on feeling. The mango flavor is great. The SPF is just enough that it keeps your lips from getting parched. I do feel like I have to reapply often but I still love it!" in 13 reviews
Kirsten N.
St. Louis
This smells amazing but the formula is kind of oily or greasy and gets into your mouth.. the fruit part tastes good but you definitely taste the sunscreen part haha. I stopped using it because of that. If it was a thicker formula like chapstick it would be great!
Alana G.
Laramie, WY
This is one of my favorite chapsticks. I lost it for a while and was so sad until I recently found it and was so excited! The mango flavor is very strong and smells so good! It’s not too thick of a chapstick and leaves my lips feeling very naturally moisturized.
Cameron O.
West Virginia
I got multiple sun bum chapsticks while on vacation this year at the beach! I love them! They all smell so good & I will continue to use them throughout the year! I will be ordering more online once I run out :)
Jasmine L.
orlando
Thiiiiiiiis makes my lips so soft! It’s has the texture smoother than Burt’s bees, not as waxy/thick! This is the only chapstick I’ve never lost, I go through one tube every month at least, definitely worth it! It always adds color to my lips just from being so moisturizing and I get asked what lipstick I’m wearing.
Rachel S.
My favorite lip balm!! Smells amazing and always leaves your lips feeling SO soft and smooth. I bought it specifically for summer wear because of the SPF but now wear it throughout the year. Will definitely continue buying this product.
Ellie C.
I liked the idea of this but it was very gritty and slimy. Didn’t seem to stay in my lips. The flavor was overbearing, too and overall I didn’t love it. But it was definitely okay, especially for the price. And my boyfriend loved the one I bought for him.
Haley M.
El Paso, TX
The Mango Sun Bum chapstick is great, as are all of the Sun Bum products. The product is sweet to the taste and definitely doesn’t disappoint when it comes to keeping your lips moisturized. I’ve liked the mango so much I’ve purchased it again and again.
Tara s.
Maitland, FL
Love this stuff for my lips. I sunburned my lips a few years ago and they blistered for weeks! Ever since I have had to wear SPF on my lips. This stuff works well and doesn’t make my stomach sick from licking it. Gross. Some do!
Corrissa S.
philadelphia
I am not a huge fan. I wore this on the beach and in Florida a few times and all the times my lips still burned. It has. Weird feel like it just coats your lips it’s not nourishing or anything and comes off easily. I have two stars because it tastes good
Ashlynn G.
It smelled good and tasted good! The only problem I had was that it felt greasy. I guess that comes from the SPF. It didn’t feel like it was “healing” my lips, rather just greasing them up
Liana R.
Yorktown Hts, NY
How long will this last on your lips?
Liana R.
Yorktown Hts, NY
How well will it protect your lips from sun damage?
Meghan J.
Yorktown, VA
Does this work? I always wear chap stick with spf in it during the summer time as my lips burn easily and want to know if this product really does work before trying and then end up with burnt lips.