BY SUN BUM

Sun Bum SPF 30+ Lip Balm, 0.15 oz. (4.25 g.) The Sun Bum SPF 30+ Lip Balm, 0.15 oz. (4.25 g.) is a tasty flavored lip balm that is high in demand. It is tested and recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation (SCF). The balm has SPF 30+ sunscreen that provides your skin from the drying effect of the sun, wind, and sea. It also has added Vitamins A, C, E, and aloe that will protect and moisturize your lips all day long. This makes the product a must have while going to beaches or trekking or simply whenever going out. The balm also contains soothing cocoa butter to makes your lips soft. The product is petrochemical and PABA free that makes it environmental and skin friendly. The Sun Bum SPF 30+ Lip Balm, 0.15 oz. (4.25 g.) provides the ultimate protection for your lips. see more...

• Are the other flavors also overwhelmingly sweet? 3 Answers
  • I love my Fresh Lip Balms, but always down to try new lip...17 Answers
  • Where can I find this?5 Answers
SUN BUM SPF 30 Lip Balm - Coconut
  • "This is such a great lip balm for my lips all year round. In the summer its great so my lips don't get burnt. Ive tried a lot of sunscreen lip balms and by far this one is the best. " in 53 reviews
  • "Such a good smell and taste. I also appreciate that is has SPF30 and not only SPF15." in 20 reviews
  • "Sun bum is a GREAT company! This stuff smells delicious, and it's really moisturizing! Definitely a good Chapstick to have handy on the go in your bag! SPF is a great plus. " in 19 reviews
  • "This is a great summer essential or for anytime you need a lip balm. It has a great taste and scent. With the SPF in the product my lips have never gotten burned. It goes on the lips great it almost feels like it transforms into a lip oil which is nice if your lips are overly dry in the summer season." in 7 reviews
Maci S.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love Sun Bum Sunscreen, so naturally I had to try their lip balm. For one, they have a ton of didn't flavor/scents, but coconut is my favorite. The packaging is the same adorable yellow and brown as everything else. The balm is SPF 30, which is higher than most lip balms, and is made with aloe Vera and vitamin e. Like with all sun bum products, it's vegan and cruelty free. After one use my lips were so soft and still are to this day. It's the only lip balm I use now.
Paige B.
My lips would normally get sun burnt and peel but thanks to this they didn’t as bad! The only thing that I would say is that it smelled strongly like sun screen. If you didn’t mind the smell it worked great! I only had one more issue with it that after like 15 minutes it almost started to dry out my lips. Other than these thing this was a good product.
Alexandra W.
Nothing worse than getting some sun blisters on my lips after a long day out in the sun! This super cute, sweet smelling lip balm keeps my lips protected from the sun and stays on well when I go for a swim in the water. Sun Bum lip balm keeps my lips hydrated and prevents them from getting dry. I even use it when I’m not in the sun because I just love the sweet smell of it and it leaves my lips feeling smooth as ever!
Marion N.
Philadelphia, PA
Very thick. Very sweet. Too sweet actually. The coconut felt like coconut sugar on my lips which bothered me and the texture is like oil, literal coconut oil. I bought it because I live in Miami and the sun is 24/7 year round present so I needed a small spf lip protector and this didn’t do the trick. Too runy and liquid on my lips. I personally just don’t like it.
Krystyna R.
Carol Stream, IL
I bought this while in Florida during a family vacation. I needed some sunscreens for my lips, and to be 100% honest, I just bought this because it was the first one I saw. However, I ended up lovin it! Great smell/flavor(?) and not too greasy. Helps protect lips from sun damage when applied often enough.
MaryGrace W.
I like how well it glided on my lips and the scent as well. I also love how it comes in so many different flavors so you can pick which one you like best. It is so easy to use and it super smooth. It prevented my lips from being sunburnt as well as keeping them moisturized all day.
Jordyn S.
I got this lip balm in Texas at a resort. It is a very good product. I love the formula. I have used sum bum lip balm before. The packaging it definitely high quality. When I bought this lip balm the store I bought it at had it marked up for $5.99 and yesterday when I went to Ulta it was only $3.99. That was the only disappointing part about it. I think everyone should try it at least one or twice but I will keep coming back to it. That is how good it is
Blaine H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
One of my all time favorite chapsticks especially for skiing in the winter and surfing in the summer! Long lasting, defiantly snag this stuff whenever I see it in stores. Would recommend to any athletic or active types looking for a delicious smelling and long wear chapstick!
Maddie S.
Turnersville, NJ
This is the best sunblock chapstick I have used in the sense that it protects my lips and moisturizes. I do feel though that it has a sunblock taste to it meaning that if I know I want to eat or drink while wearing it I am going to be tasting some coconut flavored sunscreen.
Maddi C.
I have never found a better tasting chapstick than a Sun Bum chapstick!!! I keep one on me at all times, and I adore the coconut flavor. It is more mild than the others, which can get a bit sweet. the chapstick nourishes my lips and I love how I can be certain that I am protected from the sun, but it can be a bit oily.
Rose V.
Alburtis, PA
I love my Fresh Lip Balms, but always down to try new lip products hoe do these Sun Bum ones feel on the lips? Smooth? Smell?
Kylee L.
I have been looking for a Lip balm without drying properties because my lips are easily chapped.Does anyone know if this is drying on lips?If so do you know of something better?
Katelyn V.
Where can I find this?
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this flavored and, if so, is it an overpowering flavor or subtle?
Megan S.
North Liberty, IN
Is this effective? I see it all the time but I am wary. Does it make your lips sticky? I hate that.