BY SUN BUM #82 in Lip Care

Sun Bum SPF 30+ Lip Balm, 0.15 oz. (4.25 g.) The Sun Bum SPF 30+ Lip Balm, 0.15 oz. (4.25 g.) is a tasty flavored lip balm that is high in demand. It is tested and recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation (SCF). The balm has SPF 30+ sunscreen that provides your skin from the drying effect of the sun, wind, and sea. It also has added Vitamins A, C, E, and aloe that will protect and moisturize your lips all day long. This makes the product a must have while going to beaches or trekking or simply whenever going out. The balm also contains soothing cocoa butter to makes your lips soft. The product is petrochemical and PABA free that makes it environmental and skin friendly. The Sun Bum SPF 30+ Lip Balm, 0.15 oz. (4.25 g.) provides the ultimate protection for your lips. see more...

• Are the other flavors also overwhelmingly sweet? 3 Answers
  • I love my Fresh Lip Balms, but always down to try new lip...17 Answers
  • Where can I find this?5 Answers
SUN BUM SPF 30 Lip Balm - Coconut
  • "This is such a great lip balm for my lips all year round. In the summer its great so my lips don't get burnt. Ive tried a lot of sunscreen lip balms and by far this one is the best. " in 53 reviews
  • "Sun bum is a GREAT company! This stuff smells delicious, and it's really moisturizing! Definitely a good Chapstick to have handy on the go in your bag! SPF is a great plus. " in 19 reviews
  • "Such a good smell and taste. I also appreciate that is has SPF30 and not only SPF15." in 9 reviews
  • "This is a great summer essential or for anytime you need a lip balm. It has a great taste and scent. With the SPF in the product my lips have never gotten burned. It goes on the lips great it almost feels like it transforms into a lip oil which is nice if your lips are overly dry in the summer season." in 7 reviews
elliott b.
I have recently been getting into using sunscreen since it is so good for your skin and I wanted a lip balm with sunscreen in it to protect my lips over the summer. I picked this one up simply because it was the first one that I saw at target that met that criteria. The first time I tried it I was taken aback by the fake coconut taste it had. Now mind you I was not intentionally licking my lips to taste it, every time I rubbed my lips together that fake coconut taste would enter my mouth. Besides the taste, this lip balm is also incredibly thin almost oily. Overall, this lip balm was not enjoyable and not something I would ever repurchase.
Maci S.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love Sun Bum Sunscreen, so naturally I had to try their lip balm. For one, they have a ton of didn't flavor/scents, but coconut is my favorite. The packaging is the same adorable yellow and brown as everything else. The balm is SPF 30, which is higher than most lip balms, and is made with aloe Vera and vitamin e. Like with all sun bum products, it's vegan and cruelty free. After one use my lips were so soft and still are to this day. It's the only lip balm I use now.
Paige B.
My lips would normally get sun burnt and peel but thanks to this they didn’t as bad! The only thing that I would say is that it smelled strongly like sun screen. If you didn’t mind the smell it worked great! I only had one more issue with it that after like 15 minutes it almost started to dry out my lips. Other than these thing this was a good product.
Maggie E.
Grand Rapids , MI
I loveee Sun Bum! I spend a lot of time at the beach over the summer and the day I found this stuff my life was changed. For the longest time, every time I would jump into the ocean or lake, my lips/ skin would dry out due to the salt and sun. But this lip balm prevents that. It is a tad bit oily, but it stays on and sticks with you. It smells amazing and it fits in any beach or board bag. I will always buy Sun Bum! Sun Bum Lip Balm Banana
Toody B.
Great lip balm; it is hydrating, softens your lips and no sun burned lips when wearing it. I like that it’s 30 SPF because a lot are 15 SPF and the more SPF the better! I’m always looking for good, hydrating lip balms and absolutely the highest SPF especially in the summer, so I’d recommend this to those like me.
Amber W.
OH MY GAWWW! If you don’t have this chapstick you need to! I bought it at Ulta and it’s the BEST EVER! Leaves your lips feeling extremely soft and hydrated. It smells incredible and they have a bunch of different scents. You need every single one of them! Well worth the money and it has SPF in it!
sb L.
Sparta, TN
love the smell and love the product! it’s not very waxy so it doesn’t feel bad for my lips. it’s great for keeping in your purse and only using when you need it. I wouldn’t be sure about using it for super chapped lips because i’m not sure of the medicated purposes it possesses.
Blaine H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
One of my all time favorite chapsticks especially for skiing in the winter and surfing in the summer! Long lasting, defiantly snag this stuff whenever I see it in stores. Would recommend to any athletic or active types looking for a delicious smelling and long wear chapstick!
Kirsten J.
I LOVE this chapstick. It’s so moisturizing and it keeps my lips from being sunburnt. It helps with chapped lips and tastes great too. I have the flavors coconut and banana and they rock! I wear them pretty much everyday. This formula is more slippery than most chapsticks but it works great for me.
Elizabeth D.
I love a good coconut lip balm but in reality these really aren’t much different than other brand on the market. The banana one however is amazing because banana is pretty hard to find! I always have good intentions with these but forget to apply anyway before the beach.
Rose V.
Alburtis, PA
I love my Fresh Lip Balms, but always down to try new lip products hoe do these Sun Bum ones feel on the lips? Smooth? Smell?
Kylee L.
I have been looking for a Lip balm without drying properties because my lips are easily chapped.Does anyone know if this is drying on lips?If so do you know of something better?
Katelyn V.
Where can I find this?
Megan S.
North Liberty, IN
Is this effective? I see it all the time but I am wary. Does it make your lips sticky? I hate that.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this flavored and, if so, is it an overpowering flavor or subtle?