Sun Bum SPF 15 Original Spray Sunscreen uploaded by Devina B.Sun Bum SPF 15 Original Spray Sunscreen uploaded by Laura T.

BY SUN BUM

This easy to use, ultra sheer/dry touch continuous spray formula will protect your skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays while enriching your skin with Vitamin E, an antioxidant that helps to neutralize free radicals, which are the main cause of premature skin aging.

• Gluten Free / Paraben Free / Oil Free / PABA Free
  • Reinyl Palmitate Free / Propylene Glycol Free
  • Cruelty Free / Vegan
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Reef Friendly / Oxybenzone Free & Octinoxate Free
  • UVA/UVB Broad SpectrumProtection
  • Water Resistant / 80 Minutes
  • Made in USA

Ingredients: Avobenzone 3.00%, Homosalate 6.00%, Octisalate 5.00%, Octocrylene 2.00%, Alcohol Denat., C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Fragrance, Tocopherol

Buy on ULTA*
Christia P.
Santa Rsa Bch, FL
Living in Florida, we go through a lot of sunscreen. This is by far my favorite. It goes on well, isn’t streaky, smells great and best of all?! It works! This is the only brand we have repeat purchased in our 2.5 years of Florida residence.
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
Love this sunscreen. It smells so good. I used it all summer and didn’t burn. It’s a little more expensive than some other brands but I would spend the extra money. I usually get it target and this brand is readily available.
lauren m.
Waterbury, CT
this sunscreen smells AMAZING and makes your skin look soft and glazed. it is the perfect amount of coverage for when you wanna tan but be safe. i still get slight sunburn sometimes, but what would you expect with spf 15
Katie M.
I am a HUGE Sun Bum fan!! It is my go to sunscreen whether I am at the beach or riding my horse. Sun Bum products are very gentle and smell GREAT! 👍🏽 Their products are a little on the pricey side but SO worth it! I will definitely continue buying their products!!
Erin H.
Pekin, IL
I love the smell and the consistency of the spray on sunscreen lotion. It gives me enough protection while I’m trying to lay out. It is a little more pricey than other brands but I don’t mind it. I buy this product at Ulta.
N. Y.
This is my favorite sun care line, I’ve been using there products for over 7 years now. It has a great smell, isn’t sticky when put on. I like the 15 spf the best keeps you from burning but let you get a sun tan.
Ashley R.
Wharton, NJ
I love this sunscreen formula. It is not too oily or sticky like others that I have used. It is a bit pricey, but definitely worth it. It absorbs into my skin pretty quickly and does not wash off right away. It also smells great.
Allison G.
Love love love sun bum products. I have quite a few products from them. I have never been disappointed, although a little on the pricey side, it is well worth it. I even love the lip sunscreen balm. I would recommend this company.
Jenna M.
Alto, MI
Absolutely love! No one has ever burned in our family while using this! The smell is light and not harsh. The spray doesn’t leave you sticky, and it applies very evenly!
Aimee W.
Plaistow , NH
Love this easy to use spray on sunscreen. Smells great and does not leave a white or sticky residue. I also am a sucker for cute packaging and love the sun bum logo!
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Does this brand make a tanning spray/lotion? Can you still get a nice tan using their sunscreens?