Sun Bum SPF 15 Original Spray Sunscreen uploaded by Devina B.Sun Bum SPF 15 Original Spray Sunscreen uploaded by Laura T.

BY SUN BUM

This easy to use, ultra sheer/dry touch continuous spray formula will protect your skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays while enriching your skin with Vitamin E, an antioxidant that helps to neutralize free radicals, which are the main cause of premature skin aging.

• Gluten Free / Paraben Free / Oil Free / PABA Free
  • Reinyl Palmitate Free / Propylene Glycol Free
  • Cruelty Free / Vegan
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Reef Friendly / Oxybenzone Free & Octinoxate Free
  • UVA/UVB Broad SpectrumProtection
  • Water Resistant / 80 Minutes
  • Made in USA

Ingredients: Avobenzone 3.00%, Homosalate 6.00%, Octisalate 5.00%, Octocrylene 2.00%, Alcohol Denat., C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Fragrance, Tocopherol

Christia P.
Santa Rsa Bch, FL
Living in Florida, we go through a lot of sunscreen. This is by far my favorite. It goes on well, isn’t streaky, smells great and best of all?! It works! This is the only brand we have repeat purchased in our 2.5 years of Florida residence.
Sarah O.
San Jose, CA
Love this sunscreen. It smells so good. I used it all summer and didn’t burn. It’s a little more expensive than some other brands but I would spend the extra money. I usually get it target and this brand is readily available.
Katie M.
I am a HUGE Sun Bum fan!! It is my go to sunscreen whether I am at the beach or riding my horse. Sun Bum products are very gentle and smell GREAT! 👍🏽 Their products are a little on the pricey side but SO worth it! I will definitely continue buying their products!!
Susan P.
Ringgold, LA
Super fast tanning! Also super bad burning! BUT it is only SPF 15. I will say my burn didn’t peel or bubble, so I’ll give it a plus for that. Honestly, the bulk of my rating is for scent and packaging. It really doesn’t do anything that a bottle of Coppertone can for a whole lot cheaper!
Erin H.
Pekin, IL
I love the smell and the consistency of the spray on sunscreen lotion. It gives me enough protection while I’m trying to lay out. It is a little more pricey than other brands but I don’t mind it. I buy this product at Ulta.
Allison G.
Love love love sun bum products. I have quite a few products from them. I have never been disappointed, although a little on the pricey side, it is well worth it. I even love the lip sunscreen balm. I would recommend this company.
Jenna M.
Alto, MI
Absolutely love! No one has ever burned in our family while using this! The smell is light and not harsh. The spray doesn’t leave you sticky, and it applies very evenly!
Aimee W.
Plaistow , NH
Love this easy to use spray on sunscreen. Smells great and does not leave a white or sticky residue. I also am a sucker for cute packaging and love the sun bum logo!
Devina B.
I was not happy with the sunscreen I was using (and since we live in South Fl we really need it) I saw these at Bed Bath and Beyond and initially noticed the packaging. I'm glad I bought it because I think it's priced well and I love how easy it is to apply the sun screen (it has a nozzle spray.) I get a great color and feel like I don't have to constantly apply it. Best part is that I do get any white streaks. It smells great and I have got my whole family hooked. I buy a higher SPF for my son but since I love to get some color I get the 15 spf for myself!
lauren m.
Waterbury, CT
this sunscreen smells AMAZING and makes your skin look soft and glazed. it is the perfect amount of coverage for when you wanna tan but be safe. i still get slight sunburn sometimes, but what would you expect with spf 15
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Does this brand make a tanning spray/lotion? Can you still get a nice tan using their sunscreens?