Sun Bum SPF 15 8oz Lotion + Face Stick SPF 30 uploaded by Lidiana M.

BY SUN BUM

Sun Bum's moisturizing sunscreen formula will protect your skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays while enriching your skin with Vitamin E, an antioxidant that helps to neutralize free radicals, which are the main cause of premature skin aging. see more...

Lauren W.
Solana Beach, CA
Sunbum is my favorite sun protection company. I bought these products straight from their site. The smell of these products are amazing. They are super effective and last in the water. The face stick is a great way to put sunscreen on your face because it’s so easy and stays on. The sunscreen isn’t oily which is great. This is one of the ONLY sun products I use!
Jenn G.
Elyria
Never will I ever use another sunscreen brand. This lotion and face stick did its job on my fair Ohio skin while in Florida. Very gentle on my sensitive skin. Made with real ingredients. Definitely will buy over and over again.
Bailey D.
Woodbridge, VA
I love everything about this brand the lotion smells amazing it does its job and i just love the aesthetic. The packaging is so so cute and the lotion is very moisturizing. Both the stick and lotion are gentle
Michelle T.
Lake Mary
I haven’t tried the lotion, but I’ve tried the face stick. It’s worth the price you pay. I use it every day under my makeup and it’s also become a major staple in my beach bag as a Floridian. Great for people with troubled skin.
Stephanie T.
I love Sun Bum! I applies so well and rubs in like a lotion. It doesn’t break me out, and it smells like a tropical paradise! I have not tried the face stick unfortunately.
Katie L.
My favorite sunscreen thus far! I love this brand. It doesn’t make my skin feel greasy, break me out, & it’s effective! I love the ingredients and price point. Highly recommend
Jennifer a.
Port Richey, FL
Best sunscreen I've ever used it absorbs quickly smells amazing and is never greasy. I can apply it once and I'm good to go all day. The face stick is amazing and the kids don't complain when I apply it to them
Sara A.
Virginia Bch, VA
Perfect combo for surfing. The face stick is LIFE. I can’t go surfing without using the Sun Bum face stick because my face will literally cook in the sun. The stick is easy to use and smells like bananas.
Alison R.
Anderson, SC
Love this product for summer. It's definitely on my must-have list & I always keep it on me in my bag for on-the-go! It protects my skin, doesn't leave a pale white cast, and smells good too!
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
I am in love with these products. They are great for on the go and do not leave a nasty texture on your skin afterwards. It smells lovely and is always on sale at local stores!!! Love love love. Definitely need to try