Skin CareSun CareBody SunscreenSun Bum
SIGNATURE Sunscreen, SPF 50, 30-Ounce

Sun Bum SIGNATURE Sunscreen, SPF 50, 3.0-Ounce

by Sun Bum

"We developed our Signature line for the days that we live for. Our premium, mineral based sunscreen is specifically designed to offer the very best broad spectrum protection to those who work and play hard in the sun. It will never bleed into your...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sun Bum SIGNATURE Sunscreen, SPF 50, 3.0-Ounce!
nature A.
Purchased at: Amazon
i really like this sunscreen because it is lighter to put on so it is not as sticky as others
.Danyelle ..
kennesaw
best sun screen and leaves skin really smooth and with a long lasting great scent. with a great protection
Britt P.
Washington, DC
Doesn’t rub in great, but that’s how you know it’s the good stuff. Superb protection and stay power
Sarah H.
I wanted to love this, and I still love the packaging - but it was a greasy mess. I think it did a good job of keeping me from getting sunburned, but I just can’t deal with the greasiness of the formula. It gets all over the bottle after I slather it on. Too bad because I really love this brand otherwise.
Ann O.
Bethany Beach, DE
I love this for my face! I always appreciate the travel size quantity. It’s my favorite of the line up
Kelly H.
Imperial , MO
Purchased at: Walgreens
This makes my skin feel ultra soft and smooth with out feeling oily. The smell is amazing but not over powering. It doesn’t leave a residue or make you feel like you have a film on your skin. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Kira M.
So so good!!! The storage is thus product is great and I love taking it in the go, as well as everyday use. The protection is amazing and it is kind of pricey but If you need good sunscreen you are going to get it.
Kyle M.
San Jose, CA
1,084 reviews
I mean I can’t say anything bad about this amazing product. It does the job and goes above and beyond what I expected. Can’t express in love I am. Will definitely be recommending
Subrina R.
Bronx, NY
I like this sunscreen a lot. It is fragrance free, oil free and water proof so it’s good for most skin types and for the summer. The only reason why I took off a star is because it’s hard to blend in. Otherwise it’s a good sunscreen and the packaging is super cute too.
Victoria W.
Lima
Sun Bum is my go to sunscreen. Not only does it work great. It is easy to apply and smells amazing! I wouldn’t change a thing about it. It is a little on the more expensive side but it is totally worth it!

Looking for your answer?