Sun Bum Shampoo 10 Oz - 2 Pack

by Sun Bum

Now available in a convenient 2 pack! Sun Bum's Beach Formula Shampoo cleanses out saltwater, chlorine, and environmental pollutants while delivering deep nutrion, smoothing, and shine. Use it religiously to lock in color, strengthen our hair, and keep it looking beautiful.The special blend restores lost moisture, repairs the damage, and provides unmatched humidity-resistant frizz control.

UV Protecting; Enriched with Coconut Oil, Banana Pulp and Peel, Banana Leaf, Quinoa Protein and Sunflower Seed Oil; SLS Free/ Paraben Free/ Silicone Free; Alcohol Free; Made in USA

Does it help with oily hair?
Does this work on color ?
How well does this work on curly to wavy hair ?
Start your review of Sun Bum Shampoo 10 Oz - 2 Pack!
Jazmine E.
Draper, UT
Sun Bum Shampoo 10 Oz - 2 Pack uploaded by Jazmine E.
I live sunbum the smell it’s so delicious and it leaves my hair so soft even before the conditioner
Janae D.
Anaheim, CA
Sun Bum Shampoo 10 Oz - 2 Pack uploaded by Janae D.
Purchased at: Target
Absolutely loveee this I’m obsessed 3 days in and i love the way my hair feels and looks!!!! It smellls soooo gooddd get the conditioner too 😌
jj F.
plano
I love sun bum and especially their hair products they make my hair lighter although I would recommend trying them in the e summer, throughout the rest of the year doesn’t exactly work. They all smell amazing and make my hair shiny and smooth!
Madison B.
Indiana, PA
Smells amazing! Made my hair have a natural shine. Lasted me a couple of months. I would use every other day.
Mallory M.
Irving,Texas
Smells amazing a really nice coconut scent and leaves hair super clean it’s best for dry hair and gives off some beachy waves in the hair great for summer
Jessie W.
East Point, GA
As a scuba diver, this product helps prevent damage associated with chlorine and salt water. It also keeps my natural wave/curl.
Michelle R.
Hialeah, FL
I love this product as it leaves my hair smelling good and soft. I like the shininess and how it does it’s best to protect my hair after being in the sun.
Bianca G.
Vina, CA
This has been the best shampoo I have ever found! The ingredients are the best. It leaves your hair smelling good and looking healthy! The texture of your hair changes after this shampoo! Hair is softer and lighter! All you need is a hand size portion of shampoo for your hair to look beautiful! to achieve that actress hair! Go get yours!
Mya B.
Cleveland, OH
it smells really good and makes your hair feel amazing. theres no added colors and its really thick so u dont need alot
Erin A.
Tampa
The best stuff in a bottle! Makes my hair so soft and shiny. Also smells like bananas in a good way