Sun Bum Pro Face Stick SPF 30+ uploaded by Priscilla A.

BY SUN BUM

Pop the cap off the Sun Bum Pro Face Stick and get SPF 30+ protection without dealing with globs or exploding tubes on the chairlift. see more...

Janie M.
New Hudson
This product is super easy to throw in a bag, looks cute when you use it, and smells great! I always love sun bum products for their smell. My only issue is the price, so sometimes I skip the cute packaging and smell for something more financially smart.
shelly b.
I recently went on a girls trip to Florida for 10 days. I was so worried about getting sunburned I brought 7 different sunscreen products with me. And I must say that sunbum won. Used it daily and was out at the pool many hours ever day. Not even a tiny bit of sunburn.. I was so happy. Smells great too.
Kaitlyn F.
Newark, OH
First of all, ALL THE PRODUCTS SMELL AMAZING. I use the facial sunscreen daily so I always feel like I have a little bit of summer in my life. The packaging is adorable too. The products are a little pricey, but the quality matches up.
Amy H.
Omaha, NE
This stuff smells insanely good. Like...banana laffy taffy. It's a bit annoying to apply since it's in stick form but it's also very handy for when you're on the go! Even still, it smells so good that it's all I want to use!
Priscilla A.
chapel hill
This facestick is amazing!!! Finally one that doesn’t leave residue behind or smell terrible or run when it gets wet. Plus the smell is AMAZING . If you haven’t tried this it is a must have for summer!
Hannah E.
I love this sunscreen! I bought this to product my face from being burnt during track season and it did just that! The product is super easy to apply and lasts a long time. Also it is not greasy when you apply it.
Emily C.
Calhoun, TN
Sun Bum is the only sunscreen my family uses! It lasts for mine and my husband’s active lifestyle while also being gentle enough to use on our 18 month old! It smells like bananas and is NOT greasy at all!
Chey R.
Wilmington, OH
I use this during outdoor sports and it never slides or gets greasy. It smells wonderful without being too strong. The price was fair and it’s easy to find at target or online. I highly recommend this.
Courtney F.
Otsego
I really like this brand of sunscreen as they do not use all the chemicals like other brands and it works so well. I use this for my children and myself if not using my Coola. I've used some that do not rub on your face well and this one really works very well. Did I mention it smells awesome?? It doesn't have that sunscreen smell but rather smells like coconuts, my kids love that!
Laura M.
Ooltewah, TN
I’m not sure if it’s just me but this really irritated my face when I was at the beach getting in the water in the sun it gave a burning feeling. I do have sensitive skin so it may have been an allergy or sensitivity however it was very uncomfortable and my skin looked terrible and didn’t help with any sun protection. I love the idea of the easy application so I really wanted this to work
Hobi junior F.