BY SUN BUM

Sun Bum SPF 30+ Lip Balm, 0.15 oz. (4.25 g.) The Sun Bum SPF 30+ Lip Balm, 0.15 oz. (4.25 g.) is a tasty flavored lip balm that is high in demand. It is tested and recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation (SCF). The balm has SPF 30+ sunscreen that provides your skin from the drying effect of the sun, wind, and sea. It also has added Vitamins A, C, E, and aloe that will protect and moisturize your lips all day long. This makes the product a must have while going to beaches or trekking or simply whenever going out. The balm also contains soothing cocoa butter to makes your lips soft. The product is petrochemical and PABA free that makes it environmental and skin friendly. The Sun Bum SPF 30+ Lip Balm, 0.15 oz. (4.25 g.) provides the ultimate protection for your lips.

• Ok, I was really debating on trying one of these lip balm...3 Answers
  • How is the banana scent? I've tried grapefruit and it's a...5 Answers
  • Is this stuff actually moisturizing? Or should I just use...5 Answers
Sun Bum Lip Balm Banana
  • "I love this as a daily lip balm and when I am running. Sun Bum goes on smooth and lasts at least an hour (if I don't lick it off, it tastes good) during a run. It smells and tastes good. The sunscreen in it does not leave my lips white like most balms with sunscreen. I have the coconut and pomegranate flavors and will be getting at least the Key Lime next week." in 58 reviews
  • "I got this in my ipsy bag a couple months ago and it has helped my chapped lips so much " in 25 reviews
  • "Great sunscreen brand. This lipbalm is great as well! It's super moisturizing and protects your lips from the sun which is just as important as sunscreen. " in 21 reviews
  • "Every time I go to lay out or just in the sun, I always have this with me! I love the smell, taste, and feel! It keeps my lips from burning and it feels amazing! Yes I would buy again! I have purchased this at least 3 times! " in 20 reviews
samantha m.
So I really enjoy this product! I wouldn't necessarily call it a lip balm it's more of a sunscreen for your lips. It's kinda pricey but it's way cheaper then other sunscreen lip balms I've known of.
It lasts on your lips for about 10 minutes before it soaks into your skin on your lips but I think it lasts for 2 hours until you should apply more. Smells amazing I've tried the banana one and the coconut one but I'm definitely more of a fan of the banana one. I would recommend this if you go to the beach or your out in the sun a lot.
Miranda C.
Tallahassee, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
First off i love this lip balm and it has definitely helped my chapped lips, but the scent is almost too much. This is probably because I’m not a big banana fan but if i tried coconut or another scent I’d probably love it even more!
Ashley B.
Remsen
Smells like banana runts but also gave me a migraine. Heavily scented and the balm does not last very long. It is moisturizing though. The price point is fair as well especially for one with an spf. Unlike most brands, this does not leave a cast of white on your lips.
Jessica P.
MS
I just received this lip balm today & I already am obsessed! It goes on super smooth & my lips already feel super soft & hydrated after one use. It's on the thinner side and it doesn't feel waxy at all. I could still feel it on my lips after drinking and eating, which was a good 2-3 hours after applying. The banana scent smells amazing (and taste amazing ... not sure if it's safe to lick but I can't help it, it sort of smells like banana popsicles) & I love that it has SPF30. Definitely will be buying other scents!
Kelsey P.
I wanted to love this chapstick. I love every other sunbum line product I’ve tried, but this is way too slick and thin for me. My lips are chronically dry, and I prefer a thicker chapstick that stays on more than three minutes (the bite agave chapstick is my current hg). This formula disappears after a few minutes, and despite the amazing fragrance and ingredients seriously makes me sick to my stomach when I get some in my mouth. I gave three stars for the fragrance, ingredients, and spf but that may have even been to generous.
Sara G.
Pennsylvania
I LOVE this scent and taste! My husband can always tell when I have it on, he smells it from across the room! I do feel like I have to apply it often, but that’s ok cause it has such a yummy taste!
Lindsay S.
I was looking for a good lip balm that had sun protection in the formula I was looking on Amazon and came across this one I love anything Banana and so I brought it and have been loving the formula my lips feel so hydrated and moisturized and super soft plus they are protected from the sun also it smells amazing it smells like real bananas not a fake scent also when you put it on the lips it tastes like banana it will make you want to lick your lips lol would recommend.
Ashley B.
SUCH. A. GREAT. LIP. BALM. PERIOD. I never write reviews but I just WANTED to show appreciation and 'inform the public' that seriously this is the best lip balm I've ever tried and I've like TRIED THEM ALL: eos, nivea, o'keeffe's, Burt's Bees etc.. NONE of them ever got my lips soft. Maybe super temporarily, but THIS lip balm like 'story time': so winter KILLED my lips. Never had my lips been SO chapped, SO dry, like my lips even got a little bruised, and they were even stinging. I even was embarrassed of people standing too close to me -THAT'S how bad they were, and so I decided to give this one a try (cause I've tried practically every other darn brand) and WAS NO DISAPPOINTED. My lips healed within a few days from a REALLY bad state. This is a product, I'm definitely gonna use like forever. Lol. So yeah, for all those out there sick of buying chap sticks that DON'T WORK. Give this one a try. ❤️ P.S - Product also smells nice and the color tint Bonfire ain't bad either. ;)
𝔑𝔦𝔞 𝔈.
My favorite lip balm! The scent is so pleasing. The texture is soft and from my experience it’s been the best lip balm i have ever tried. Totally exceeded my expectations. Repeat customer.
Sydnie H.
Nixa
this product is pretty good. it tastes good, which is kind of important for a lip balm really. i’ve used this product for a few years. One thing I don’t like about it though, is it’s very greasy and melts extremely easily. We purchased this on our way to the beach, and it melted while we were actually on the beach. overall though, it is effective, and tasty, when taken care of properly.
Ericka P.
Red Oak, Tx
Does this product work better than any other chapstick? Where can you purchase?
Does it keep your lips from chapping?
Noha A.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
Is this stuff actually moisturizing? Or should I just use it for spf benefits
Nicole B.
How is the banana scent? I've tried grapefruit and it's a bit too much?
Jillian B.