BY SUN BUM

Sun Bum SPF 30+ Lip Balm, 0.15 oz. (4.25 g.) The Sun Bum SPF 30+ Lip Balm, 0.15 oz. (4.25 g.) is a tasty flavored lip balm that is high in demand. It is tested and recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation (SCF). The balm has SPF 30+ sunscreen that provides your skin from the drying effect of the sun, wind, and sea. It also has added Vitamins A, C, E, and aloe that will protect and moisturize your lips all day long. This makes the product a must have while going to beaches or trekking or simply whenever going out. The balm also contains soothing cocoa butter to makes your lips soft. The product is petrochemical and PABA free that makes it environmental and skin friendly. The Sun Bum SPF 30+ Lip Balm, 0.15 oz. (4.25 g.) provides the ultimate protection for your lips.

• Ok, I was really debating on trying one of these lip balm...3 Answers
  • How is the banana scent? I've tried grapefruit and it's a...5 Answers
  • Is this stuff actually moisturizing? Or should I just use...5 Answers
Sun Bum Lip Balm Banana
  • "I love this as a daily lip balm and when I am running. Sun Bum goes on smooth and lasts at least an hour (if I don't lick it off, it tastes good) during a run. It smells and tastes good. The sunscreen in it does not leave my lips white like most balms with sunscreen. I have the coconut and pomegranate flavors and will be getting at least the Key Lime next week." in 58 reviews
  • "I got this in my ipsy bag a couple months ago and it has helped my chapped lips so much " in 25 reviews
  • "Great sunscreen brand. This lipbalm is great as well! It's super moisturizing and protects your lips from the sun which is just as important as sunscreen. " in 21 reviews
  • "Every time I go to lay out or just in the sun, I always have this with me! I love the smell, taste, and feel! It keeps my lips from burning and it feels amazing! Yes I would buy again! I have purchased this at least 3 times! " in 20 reviews
samantha m.
So I really enjoy this product! I wouldn't necessarily call it a lip balm it's more of a sunscreen for your lips. It's kinda pricey but it's way cheaper then other sunscreen lip balms I've known of.
It lasts on your lips for about 10 minutes before it soaks into your skin on your lips but I think it lasts for 2 hours until you should apply more. Smells amazing I've tried the banana one and the coconut one but I'm definitely more of a fan of the banana one. I would recommend this if you go to the beach or your out in the sun a lot.
Jessica P.
MS
I just received this lip balm today & I already am obsessed! It goes on super smooth & my lips already feel super soft & hydrated after one use. It's on the thinner side and it doesn't feel waxy at all. I could still feel it on my lips after drinking and eating, which was a good 2-3 hours after applying. The banana scent smells amazing (and taste amazing ... not sure if it's safe to lick but I can't help it, it sort of smells like banana popsicles) & I love that it has SPF30. Definitely will be buying other scents!
Kelsey P.
I wanted to love this chapstick. I love every other sunbum line product I’ve tried, but this is way too slick and thin for me. My lips are chronically dry, and I prefer a thicker chapstick that stays on more than three minutes (the bite agave chapstick is my current hg). This formula disappears after a few minutes, and despite the amazing fragrance and ingredients seriously makes me sick to my stomach when I get some in my mouth. I gave three stars for the fragrance, ingredients, and spf but that may have even been to generous.
Lindsay S.
I was looking for a good lip balm that had sun protection in the formula I was looking on Amazon and came across this one I love anything Banana and so I brought it and have been loving the formula my lips feel so hydrated and moisturized and super soft plus they are protected from the sun also it smells amazing it smells like real bananas not a fake scent also when you put it on the lips it tastes like banana it will make you want to lick your lips lol would recommend.
Tammy M.
Keswick, IA
I’d give this zero stars if I could! Horrible. I purchased the watermelon flavor, smells awesome but does not moisturize at all! I had my lips all good and moisturized from using a lip mask at night and after one use this dried my lips out so bad! It’s a thin greasy texture going on which isn’t really pleasant. Don’t waste your money! Definitely won’t purchase again.
Kelsi P.
McMinnville
I love this stuff for summer time!!! My favorite flavor is coconut. It tastes so good (my bad😬) and also smells heavenly. It’s also 30SPF so it’s perfect for my other fellow lifeguards 😉 i will definitely be restocking soon!! Sun Bum Lip Balm BananaSUN BUM SPF 30 Lip Balm - Coconut
Sayaa B.
I just recently picked this up at Ulta and i got it in the coconut flavor. It smells really amazing and it wasn’t expensive for a chapstick. I thought this was very hydrating and felt nice however it’s a bit greasier than other chapstick I use. I don’t hate it but it’s not my absolute favorite just because of the greasy feeling! Otherwise it really does its job!
Samantha S.
Atlanta, GA
One of the better sun-screen lip balms I’ve used in terms of smell, feel and quality. It is a little thin so it feels really watery and thin on your lips but it doesn’t taste terrible like most sunscreen chapsticks and does protect from burning. The scents are amazing and all smell wonderful! Despite feeling thin it is now a staple in my pool/beach bag
Rachel W.
Not sure what ingredient in this caused the problem but every time I applied this my lips started intensely itching and burning. I have never had that reaction from a lip balm before so I was surprised and a little disappointed since I've heard such great things about the brand. Itchy lips are no good, sorry Sun Bum I cannot recommend this.
Lindsay S.
So I did a review on this product about a week ago on the banana favor but after wearing it a little bit more I can say I'm not a fan it feels like you are putting straight up oil on your lips your lips feel greasy and that is not what I want on a lip balm I would say pass on this lip balm there are better products on the market.
Ericka P.
Red Oak, Tx
Does this product work better than any other chapstick? Where can you purchase?
Does it keep your lips from chapping?
Noha A.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
Is this stuff actually moisturizing? Or should I just use it for spf benefits
Nicole B.
How is the banana scent? I've tried grapefruit and it's a bit too much?
Jillian B.