BY SUN BUM

Sun Bum SPF 30+ Lip Balm, 0.15 oz. (4.25 g.) The Sun Bum SPF 30+ Lip Balm, 0.15 oz. (4.25 g.) is a tasty flavored lip balm that is high in demand. It is tested and recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation (SCF). The balm has SPF 30+ sunscreen that provides your skin from the drying effect of the sun, wind, and sea. It also has added Vitamins A, C, E, and aloe that will protect and moisturize your lips all day long. This makes the product a must have while going to beaches or trekking or simply whenever going out. The balm also contains soothing cocoa butter to makes your lips soft. The product is petrochemical and PABA free that makes it environmental and skin friendly. The Sun Bum SPF 30+ Lip Balm, 0.15 oz. (4.25 g.) provides the ultimate protection for your lips.

• Ok, I was really debating on trying one of these lip balms from S...1 Answers
  • Is this stuff actually moisturizing? Or should I just use it for ...5 Answers
  • How is the banana scent? I've tried grapefruit and it's a bit too...4 Answers
Nikki G.
Urbana, IL
I am so disappointed because I wanted to love this lip balm. I've been searching for a sunscreen lip balm that doesn't taste like sunscreen, but am yet to find one that is tolerable. I love the banana flavor of the balm, but it is overpowered by the extremely strong sunscreen taste. Almost as soon as I apply this it feels like I drank a table spoon of sunscreen even though I'm not licking my lips. It feels nice on but I can't get over the taste
Liz H.
San Diego, CA
This is without a doubt, my favorite chapstick out of any chapstick I’ve ever used, ever. Well first, I LOVE bananas, and most banana flavored things, so naturally, this was the first Sun Bum flavor that caught my attention. And I do believe it is their original flavor? Anyway, it tastes and smells incredible (like really), I’ve noticed my lips stay smooth and moisturized quite a bit longer than with other big brand chapsticks, and I love how all of the Sun Bum chapsticks are SPF 30...so my lips are protected from chapping, signs of premature aging, and other forms of sun damage. I 1,000% recommend trying this out if you have not already, you will not be disappointed!!
Samantha S.
Watkinsville, GA
One of the better sun-screen lip balms I’ve used in terms of smell, feel and quality. It is a little thin so it feels really watery and thin on your lips but it doesn’t taste terrible like most sunscreen chapsticks and does protect from burning. The scents are amazing and all smell wonderful! Despite feeling thin it is now a staple in my pool/beach bag
Rachel W.
Not sure what ingredient in this caused the problem but every time I applied this my lips started intensely itching and burning. I have never had that reaction from a lip balm before so I was surprised and a little disappointed since I've heard such great things about the brand. Itchy lips are no good, sorry Sun Bum I cannot recommend this.
Ashley V.
Great for sports or swimming. Fun and appealing scents. I use just for the spf but not a good everyday balm for me as it dries me out (I have sensitive lips). I would still recommend the balm as it is a natural alternative and good price.
Jenna J.
S Glastonbury, CT
This lip balm is just ok. Doesn’t hydrate my lips well, but it does have spf which is important for lips and the price is inexpensive. I would probably not repurchase just because I have other balms that do the job better.
Emily T.
Cumberland, RI
I bought this for the first time down in Florida during June where it was scorching. My lips could not stay moisturized with competing brands. I bought this and the sunscreen and a little boutique surf shop and it's the only chap stick I'll use in the sun now.
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
This was a pretty good lip balm and it is great that it contains sunblock. :) I'm really concerned about sun damage (I'm still young enough that none has shown up yet, but I'm outside a lot so I want to take any precautions I can) and products like these are great. My only complaint is that it doesn't last long as a lip balm. However, it is better than other lip balms with spf, so I would recommend this product.
Angie P.
It's such a struggle to find a vegan lip balm that has SPF in it. The Hurraw Balm, Hurraw! Balm, SPF 15 Sun Lip Balm, Tangerine Chamomile, .15 oz (4.3 g) leaves a noticeable white cast, the Pacific Suncare Sun Lipcare Mineral Lip Balm SPF 30 is so dry it'll rip your lips open if chapped 😧 This is a good middle, with a yummy scent & it tastes sweet! Great gift for a little one, though needs improvement bc it doesn't stay on long. I've never in my life gone through a tube of chapstick that fast! 😲
Sandra M.
Stockton , CA
I bought this lip balm because it had SPF, however I have to re-apply this like every second because I either eat it, or 2 it just dries really fast on my lips. I have the watermelon flavor, and I do love how it smells, but I honestly do not feel that my lips are moist after I apply it. I do not think I will Be repurchasing this product.
Ericka P.
Red Oak, Tx
Does this product work better than any other chapstick? Where can you purchase?
Does it keep your lips from chapping?
Jillian B.
Is this a good product?
Noha A.
Cleveland, OH
Is this stuff actually moisturizing? Or should I just use it for spf benefits
Nicole B.
How is the banana scent? I've tried grapefruit and it's a bit too much?