BY SUN BUM

Make life easier for yourself with the Sun Bum Face Stick. Gone are the days of mixing sandy hands with sunscreen and trying to hold your little grom down for minutes while you apply sunscreen. Thanks to its effortless application, all you need to do is swipe this sunscreen across your or your kid's face and then hit the hill. see more...

• Is there an organic version of this?1 Answers
  • Does this product break anyone out? My skin is very sensi...7 Answers
  • Has anyone ever used Sun Bum face sunscreen? Looking for ...1 Answers
Sun Bum Face Stick One Color, .45 oz
  • "My favorite, holy grail sunscreen stick that I use over and over again! Is non-greasy and oil free and for once I don't feel like I'm going to break out applying it. It is a hard stick that isn't messy to apply and smells phenomenal, like bananas! Perfect for acne prone or sensitive skin!" in 12 reviews
Ciana S.
Sturbridge, MA
Sun Bum has such cute packing for their products, and they all smell like bananas!
It's unfortunately that artificial banana scent and can be slightly overpowering
This stick is small and compact and can easily be put into your purse or beach bag
It almost looks like a small deodorant stick and works the same way by twisting the product upwards
You glide the stick over your face
When the product is on, it's slightly oily, which I'm not a fan of
This product is SPF 30, gluten and cruelty free!
And is also reef friendly 🐟❤️
Kristen L.
Fort Lauderdale
So I do really like that this facial sun block is easy to apply. It does feel a bit sticky and heavy when you apply it, so it isn't as light and airy as my usual facial moisturizer with sunscreen.  But, I guess that the stickiness does help to figure out where it has been applied to your face, and where you might need to add some.

I have yet to bring the face stick to the beach with me, but I would be curious if it keeps its shape or melts in the hot sun.
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
This is the best face stick I have tried. I bought it on sale at a local outdoor shop where I live. I had been wanting to try it so I bought it and put it to the test. I went on a cruise where I was in and out of the water all day for 7 days. I did not burn one time and it didn't make my skin feel all icky. It smelled great, not like normal sunscreen. I went back and bought a few more after testing it out. I definitely recommend it.
Natalie L.
San Antonio
I used this product on my honeymoon in the Caribbean and only got a slight burn on my cheeks if I didn’t apply this! I managed to still get a little honeymoon glow though. :) my skin tends to be sensitive with chemicals but was happy with this sunscreen. The stick form is small and compact and you don’t have to worry about it leaking all over your bag. It also smells AMAZING. Not like coconuts like other products, just a sweet happy smell! Definitely my go to from now on.
Lexi B.
First of all let me say that the smell is AMAZING!! You smell like bananas and if you’re at the water when you’re wearing this, it feels like a tropical vacation. It does a pretty good job protecting the skin, but it is quite oily and mine actually melted after a day in the sun. I definitely will be repurchasing this, but only using it when I’m outdoors and not with makeup or really anything else.
Claudia Y.
I love his sunscreen so much! It’s gentle on the skin and doesn’t break me out which is perfect! The smell is an amazing aroma of coconut and bananas! To add on, it’s super easy to apply and doesn’t have any harmful ingredients. He packaging is very boho which I love and I recommend this product to others!!
Katie-Beth G.
Madisonville
This Sun Bum sunscreen smells divine and does its job! The size is handy (can just be thrown in a bag and doesn’t take up much space!). It’s a great product for the price! My only complaint is that it is THICK! I don’t think it can really be worn well with make-up (either under as a primer or over) because it is so thick.
member-25fb0bc34
*Disclaimer: My skin tone is light and neutral and my skin type is oily* This face stick is a lot smaller than it looks online. It’s probably the size of the palm of my hand. It provides adequate protection against the sun. On the bright side, it has a really nice banana smell. The price for this little guy is insane. If you find it on sale, you should pick it up. It’s regular price is too expensive for what you get. I don’t recommend.
Jade P.
I love this sunscreen! I use it every day as a final touch to my morning skincare routine. It smells wonderful, leaves no cast, and lasts a long time. My only issue with it is that it is a bit tacky on the skin. T doesn’t quite absorb like I’d want it to.
Baelie P.
Moab, UT
I love this product! I can’t do a day without it. It smells amazing and stays on forever! I use it under my makeup as a primer and my makeup lasts forever. It doesn’t have a white cast which I really like. I will definitely be repurchasing this item!
Sam B.
Does this product break anyone out? My skin is very sensitive and I'm looking for a good face sun screen for lake days!
Samantha S.
Pitman, NJ
Has anyone ever used Sun Bum face sunscreen? Looking for opinions!?!Sun Bum Face Stick One Color, .45 oz
McKenna P.
Howell, MI
Does this tend to run out quickly? I was something that’ll last me a long time. I’m very pale with sensitive combo/dry skin
Genesis V.
Is there an organic version of this?
Chanel C.
Pullman, WA
Has anyone tried both this product and the Sun Bum Clear Zinc Oxide, and can compare the two? I love the Clear Zinc but it's not easy to bring the jar with me while camping, or for daily reapplication.