Sun Bum Face SPF 50 3oz uploaded by Valerie D.Sun Bum Face SPF 50 3oz uploaded by Ryan S.

BY UNKNOWN

Sun Bum Face SPF 50 3oz see more...

• How heavy is this product? I was using the zinc neutrogen...3 Answers
Ryan S.
Penryn, CA
I can't believe it! I've searched so many high end expensive products that only come with between 1oz and 1.7 oz of product, that just turn you weird colors like white or yellow, that have awful smells, and just don't hold up, and cause breakouts! Sun Bum face 50 is an SPF 50 designed specifically for your face! Sun Bums light weight formula is much more like a spf serum than a greasy sun screen! No noticeable fragrance to speak of and doesn't burn my eyes if I get to close. It's made wearing a sunscreen daily a norm for me! Premature aging?! No thank you! Not anymore! It's also water resistant. The best part is that it comes with 3oz (88 ml) of product in a single tube and it cost only 12.99! It can be found at Ulta or target! It's moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated! Paraben free! Oxybenzone free! Phthalate free! Retinyl palmitate free! Oil free! gluten free! Fragrance free! Break-out free! Water resistant upto 80 minutes! đź’Ż 100% vegan đź’Ż dermatologist tested and HYPOALLERGENIC!!!! This is one of my holy Grail products and my cheapest product! Who would have thought?!?
Edit: a tip for use. After putting it all over you face (about half a teaspoons worth) allow it to set for about 35-40 seconds before rubbing it in. This allows the viscocity to get a little more cream and makes rubbing it in a little nicer feeling IMO.
Chey R.
Wilmington, OH
I wear this sunscreen EVERYday. Summer, winter, spring, fall, I wear it all day, everyday. I put it on over moisturizer, and under makeup. It doesn’t pill up or get oily. It doesn’t have that strong scent that many sunscreens have. I LOVE it. I have very fair skin, so it’s necessary that I wear SPF and I think I found my favorite! I purchased this at Target, and it is affordable. Since it’s for the face, and I only use a little, one tube lasts SO long! Its easy to pack in a bag and travel with as well. HIGHLY recommend.
Jamie M.
Tallmadge, OH
I already loved sunbum because their products smell great and work well, and this sun screen is no exception! It doesn't clog my pores or feel greasy, and smells like bananas without being too overwhelming. Great for us fair-skinned people!!
Dawn W.
Lufkin, TX
Love this sun screen. I have tried many brands but this one is the only one that doesn’t break me out. It wears well under makeup, and doesn’t leave me feeling greasy.
Rachel S.
Athens, GA
I’m so happy with this sunscreen!! This is the only one I’ve found that doesn’t break me out or leave some kind of residue I feel like I have to scrub of my face. I bought this on a whim for a beach trip and I’m so glad I did. This will definitely be my go to from now on!
Britani C.
Broken Arrow, OK
Gets the job done and doesn't break my skin out. Its super lightweight and I always wear it under my primer before applying makeup. I will say im a little shiny if I just put it on a bare face and run out the door.
Ana I.
Austin, TX
this is the best 50 spf i have discovered so far. i have tried neutrogena and cetaphil before this one and its smiliar to the neutrogena 50 spf for daily use. what i like about this one is that it leaves a healthy glow on my face and also does not have oxybenzone. when i transitioned from neutrogena to sun bum my skin turned a bit red for a day but it became accustomed and settled the next day until now. lovely, i use it daily.  it is liquidy but it does not come on in an uncomfortable way.
Valerie D.
Anaheim
I love the way this sunscreen from sun bun smells and feels. It's not greasy and works well under your makeup. I love that it's made with no chemicals.
Bridget C.
Bennington
This stuff is amazing, I am obsessed. I purchased this for the first time at Ulta because they were having a sale at the beginning of the summer. I love it because it is spf 50 which is perfect for my fair skin. It is also oil-free which is perfect because I already have oily combo skin and its fragrance free, break out free, gluten free and vegan. I couldn't ask for a better sunscreen.
Meme M.
Johnson City
How heavy is this product? I was using the zinc neutrogena product and hated how heavy and greasy it was- I really don’t want to buy something that will break me out again.