Sun Bum Cool Down Moisturizing Aloe Lotion uploaded by Ginger H.Sun Bum Cool Down Moisturizing Aloe Lotion uploaded by Ginger H.

BY SUN BUM

You're stoked that you got a full day in the sun, but you skin is screaming at you. Soothe and hydrate your burns with Sun Bum Cool Down Moisturizing Lotion, loaded with Vitamin E to repair damaged skin. Tea Tree Oil adds healing power for optimal recovery so you can get back to hogging rays. see more...

• I am very light skinned so I was wondering if this really worked?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Ginger H.
Dallas, TX
I love this stuff so much that I use it as lotion when I don't have any! It smells great - almost like a lemony vanilla scent! I also love how moisturizing it is especially after being out in the sun.
Jill M.
Summer in a bottle! Keeps skin cool & prevents peeling. It's lightweight. I keep it in my bag all summer. Love the smell too! It's a must purchase every season
Soraya S.
Greenville, SC
I have always used the typical aloe when I get sunburned, I picked this up and this saved my skin! It wasn't sticky like aloe and it just smells of summer.
Brooke L.
This is such an amazing product to use after a long day of baking in the sun. It not only smells amazing, but it's texture and consistency is exquisite. It's very gentle on the skin and is not to thick! I love this product and I know you will too.
Ashley H.
Cedar rapids, IA
This is a summer essential for me! Whether it's from laying out all day in the sun or just from spending the day outside it leaves your skin feeling refreshed, hydrated and healed. It also smells so good and doesn't leave you greasy!
Heather A.
One of my favorite summer time secrets. I absolutely love the sun but need to make sure that I follow up with a good moisturizer. Well this is it! Not only does it do an amazing good moisturizing my skin but also provides a cool feeling after those hot days.
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Love using this after being in the sun. It smells great and leaves my skin feeling soft. It can be a little greasy. You just have to give it a little bit to absorb into your body.
Aliyah A.
Wheatley Hts, NY
I love this sunscreen its very good my skin is very sensitive so this is the only sunscreen that helps I really love it it has good pricing and is amazing!!!!!
Lorna Q.
Irvine, CA
This after sun care works amazing I used it during my entire trip in Hawaii and it actually made my tan stay without smelling too strong and it was not sticky like most aloe vera products are once you apply them to your skin.
Kaitlyn B.
Even after applying sunscreen all day I came home super burnt after sailing. This saved my skin from the intense burn and my skin didn't even peel in the end. Plus it smells amazing!
Would recommend 100%
I am very light skinned so I was wondering if this really worked?