Sun Bum Cool Down Moisturizing Aloe Lotion uploaded by Ginger H.Sun Bum Cool Down Moisturizing Aloe Lotion uploaded by Ginger H.

BY SUN BUM

You're stoked that you got a full day in the sun, but you skin is screaming at you. Soothe and hydrate your burns with Sun Bum Cool Down Moisturizing Lotion, loaded with Vitamin E to repair damaged skin. Tea Tree Oil adds healing power for optimal recovery so you can get back to hogging rays. see more...

• I am very light skinned so I was wondering if this really...1 Answers
Buy on EDC Ski...
  • "One of my favorite summer time secrets. I absolutely love the sun but need to make sure that I follow up with a good moisturizer. Well this is it! Not only does it do an amazing good moisturizing my skin but also provides a cool feeling after those hot days." in 7 reviews
  • "I love this sunscreen its very good my skin is very sensitive so this is the only sunscreen that helps I really love it it has good pricing and is amazing!!!!!" in 4 reviews
Lauren G.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
SunBum Cool Down Lotion smells great and definitely takes you back to the beach when you apply it and take a deep breath. It is reasonably priced and absorbs into the skin well but isn’t as richly moisturizing as I had hoped. However, it is better than regular, sticky aloe vera when you’ve had a little too much sun. Sun Bum Cool Down Moisturizing Aloe Lotion
Hannah A.
Louisville
This lotion helped me when I had a really bad sunburn. It’s a good price and it feels amazing on your skin after being in the sun all day. I have sensitive skin and it didn’t have any negative effects and it smells AMAZING. This is definitely my go to lotion for the summer time.
Kerri W.
Kenai
This stuff was a lifesaver! I am very fair and an afternoon in the pool with a bad sunscreen left me covered in blistering misery. I was in so much agony even touching my skin to apply this but it gave me incredible relief and I honestly think it was what helped me heal faster.
Ashley R.
portland, OR
This product is great for after you get a sunburn. I feel like it soothes all the pain from that sunburn almost instantly. I also think that it helped heal the sunburn quicker than if I just let it go on it’s own. I think I only paid around $5 for it at target.
Rachel B.
Indianapolis
Seems so so good, love the scent. I was expecting more of a aloe feel but it’s more of a lotion not as greasy which is a good thing. Super gentle on those sunburns which helps!
Janie H.
Knoxville, TN
ahhhh!! sun bum in the best. this stuff works sooo well !! after a day living it up on the beach (or at pool or lake) this is perfect for those pink spots!! not only does it help with the sting, it even helps turn the burn into a tan! yeah!!
chelsea g.
Arverne, NY
I live across the street from the beach, so we’re always there and in the sun. This comes in handy for our faces and shoulders especially. My kids, husband and I always make sure we have it on and in our bag. It really feels so good.
Ginger H.
Dallas, TX
I love this stuff so much that I use it as lotion when I don't have any! It smells great - almost like a lemony vanilla scent! I also love how moisturizing it is especially after being out in the sun.
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
I really liked this lotion. I'm not sure if it actually helped my skin as far as sun damage goes, but it felt really great to apply after a day in the sun. Plus, it smells amazing :) This lotion has a thin formula, but is still pretty moisturizing. It rubs in easy and didn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Lorna Q.
Irvine, CA
This after sun care works amazing I used it during my entire trip in Hawaii and it actually made my tan stay without smelling too strong and it was not sticky like most aloe vera products are once you apply them to your skin.
I am very light skinned so I was wondering if this really worked?