BY SUN BUM #32 in Body Sunscreen

The Sun Bum Cool Down Hydrating After Sun Lotion The Sun Bum Cool Down Hydrating After Sun Lotion is the right ally to protect your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays. This lotion helps to restore and protect the damage sun can cause on your skin. The product is enrich with vitamin E to keep your skin hydrated and refreshed. Thanks to the soothing cocoa butter, this lotion permits scars to heal faster and it also attenuate the black patches of the skin. This product prevents peeling and gives a longer-lasting tan. Plus, this lotion is alcohol-free to avoid drying your skin. The formula of this cream reduces the greasy sensation, to give a more comfortable use. This summer, be ready with the Sun Bum Cool Down Hydrating After Sun Lotion!

• I am very light skinned so I was wondering if this really...1 Answers
  • Yes, I love the smell of their products! 1 Answers
  • Does this have the same smell as there other products? an...4 Answers
Sun Bum Cool Down Moisturizing Aloe Lotion
  • "Came across sun bum with a sample I got the suntan lotion and after sun cool down lotion. Usually I burn and peel. Not sure if it was just a coincidence but I actually held a nice tan for quite some time. The lotion had a nice cooling/moisturizing affect on skin and smelled nice and tropical. I love sun bum :)" in 13 reviews
  • "Living in Hawaii and constantly going to the beach can sometimes leave you with a little sunburn...or a big one hahaha. Whenever I get a little too much sun I get this cooling product, which I keep in the fridge for extra relief, and it instantly begins to sooth my sensitive skin." in 4 reviews
Kelsey P.
I go to the beach a lot. I get burnt a lot. I hate the burnt feeling. It’s uncomfortable and painful. I’ve tried the banana boat after sun products as well as Hawaiian tropic brand, and they feel much more greasy and heavy than this sunbum after sun. This formula feels light and clean while still providing much needed cooling and moisture to soothe sunburnt skin. It smells awesome. The packaging looks awesome. It’s a pretty pale lavender color. It claims to make your tan last longer as well, and I’m not sure how true that is, but I can say after using this product I did not peel, so that’s a win.
Kristina M.
This is my new favorite lotion! The smell is absolutely to die for! It instantly makes you feel like your on a tropical island with the banana and what I think is coconut smell. It also feels so soothing after you spend some time in the sun and need some extra moister. I use it right after the shower and my skin has never been so moisturized. A little does go a long way so be mindful to use only a little at first and then add if you need more. If you’re stuck with too much product you will be stuck trying to rub it into your skin for hours as it goes on white at first. I highly recommend for anyone needing an after sun lotion or just a daily body lotion.
Holly B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Just went to Punta Cana recently & although I used SPF50 on my face, my body got pretty burned in the beginning of the trip. I was so glad I brought it! I prefer it to the pure aloe gel personally because it’s a little more creamy but still lightweight and not sticky feeling. It absorbs quickly and definitely soothes the pain of a sunburn. I only took off a star because I wish it was just a bit more hydrating but for its purpose (after sun care) I highly recommend Sun Bum Cool Down Moisturizing Aloe Lotion
Chandler B.
Raleigh, NC
I’ve always been a fan of sunbum products, but this one has by far been my favorite! After recently getting a terrible sunburn, I immediately purchased this product for some relief. Relief is exactly what I got the minute it hit my skin! Not only is the banana smell amazing, but when applied on skin I immediately felt a cool sensation that was so relieving. The lotion is very thin, therefore a little goes along way. After a couple days of using this product morning and night, the redness has disappeared and the peeling subsided. This product is a must in my beach bag this summer!
Bianca M.
clearwater , FL
This is by far my all time favorite aloe lotion! first off the smell is amazing, if you’re into tropical smells this is definitely for you! Also it’s not super greasy and it hands down deff helps with sunburn! It’s somewhat pricy i believe but i managed to use a whole bottle in one summer so it was worth the price! I also love how it helps keep your tan as well which is a huge bonus! Sun Bum Cool Down Moisturizing Aloe Lotion
Ellyn H.
First of all, the smell is AMAZING. Honestly, I bought it just for the smell.  I found it at Nordstrom rack for half the price of the original price, so that was even better. It really does moisturize your skin, but it seems to leave a bit of a residue that feels weird.  Not sticky, but it felt like there was a film over me. It did prevent me from peeling, and it smells amazing, so I keep using it.
Alex B.
BEST AFTER SUN LOTION EVER!! I use it even if I haven’t been in the sun because it is that amazing! It is so hydrating, cooling and it smells amazing! Smells like vacation in a bottle! This was my
Go to lotion for traveling in Jamaica for our honeymoon. Prevented our burns from peeling and left us with a nice tan instead. The coconut smell is amazing!! We live in Florida and this is the best!!!
Lauren G.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
SunBum Cool Down Lotion smells great and definitely takes you back to the beach when you apply it and take a deep breath. It is reasonably priced and absorbs into the skin well but isn’t as richly moisturizing as I had hoped. However, it is better than regular, sticky aloe vera when you’ve had a little too much sun. Sun Bum Cool Down Moisturizing Aloe Lotion
Ashley C.
Saint Augustine
This product seriously helped me. I got a really bad sunburn all over my body last summer and my mom brought this for me to use. The minute I put it on I felt instant relief and it moisturized my skin so it didn’t get as dry. I absolutely love this stuff and I highly recommend you buy it to keep around just in case. I love how it smells too.
Izabella S.
The smell alone is good enough reason for purchasing this product. But besides that, after tanning or even if you did end up and get sun burn this product is for you. Moisturizes the skin no matter the condition and does not agitate it instead almost heals it from the sun damage. 100% recommend!
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this pure aloe vera, or is this just a lotion that has aloe vera as one of the ingredients? I'm debating between purchasing this or purchasing aloe vera from the drugstore.
Amanda T.
Springdale, AR
I am a fair-skinned woman of European decent and sometimes have an issue with forgetting to put on sunscreen in the summer. How well does this lotion work for badly sunburned skin? Does it speed up the heeling process? Do the results last long?
Layne W.
Mount Olive, AL
Does this have the same smell as there other products? and Is it colorless?
Laure M.
Yes, I love the smell of their products!
I am very light skinned so I was wondering if this really worked?