BY SUN BUM

The Sun Bum Cool Down Hydrating After Sun Lotion The Sun Bum Cool Down Hydrating After Sun Lotion is the right ally to protect your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays. This lotion helps to restore and protect the damage sun can cause on your skin. The product is enrich with vitamin E to keep your skin hydrated and refreshed. Thanks to the soothing cocoa butter, this lotion permits scars to heal faster and it also attenuate the black patches of the skin. This product prevents peeling and gives a longer-lasting tan. Plus, this lotion is alcohol-free to avoid drying your skin. The formula of this cream reduces the greasy sensation, to give a more comfortable use. This summer, be ready with the Sun Bum Cool Down Hydrating After Sun Lotion! see more...

• Yes, I love the smell of their products! 1 Answers
  • Does this have the same smell as there other products? and Is it ...4 Answers
  • I am a fair-skinned woman of European decent and sometimes have a...4 Answers
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
As someone with fair skin who also loves the beach you can imagine I've seen my fair share of sunburns. I'm always looking for a soothing product but one that doesn't leave me feeling sticky like regular aloe does. Sun Bum's Cool Down Lotion contains aloe and vitamin E which is the perfect combo for soothing a harsh sunburn but soaks into the skin perfectly leaving it soft not sticky. I'm also obsessed with the beachy smell and for the low price you cannot beat it!
Maria B.
Maria B.
My boyfriend just bought this for me as well as the sunblock and lip moisturizer. It was actually perfect since I got sunburn the other. I'm not as red but I've been itchy. I applied about a quarter size of the lotion and I felt instant relief. I absolutely love this lotion. It has aloe with vitamin E and cocoa butter. The best part is that it smells amazing and it's not oily or greasy at all! I can't wait to try the sunblock and the lip moisturizer!
Karson L.
Karson L.
Kingston, TN
I found this at a store at the beach after I got sunburnt and was reluctant to try it but I was amazed when I did. It's a little pricey compared to normal aloe, but it's so much better than just aloe. If I recall it was $13. Whenever you put it on though it instantly cools down your skin and helps take out the sunburn. It also helps preserve your tan to keep you tan for longer. Sun Bun may be a little expensive but it's definitely worth it.
Jessica-Kay P.
Jessica-Kay P.
Trabuco Canyon, CA
Even though I live in SoCal, I still work indoors. It's hard to keep my tan all winter long when anything below 80 has me running for a jacket.

I got a little burnt and was looking for relief, the store manager at billabong recommended this to me. He also said it would help keep my tan for longer, and boy it did. I would buy this product over and over again.

Pro tip: Keep it in the fridge for some extra cooling relief.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
This stuff is awesome! I found it at a local store after getting a sunburn and fell in love. This is soothing and cooled down by burns. It was not sticky like the aloe lotion I am used to. It also healed my sun burns quick! It also preserved my tan! I have gotten many compliments on how tan I look after using this stuff after being in the sun. I would recommend this product!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm obsessed with this stuff! As a girl who loves a good dose of her Vitamin D I always need to apply a soothing product to my skin after a day of sunbathing. I used to reach for basic Aloe Vera gel but I really like how this not only soothes but moisturizers your skin. It helps relieves minor sunburns and prevents peeling. Apply 2-3 times for extra comfort.
Laure M.
Came across sun bum with a sample I got the suntan lotion and after sun cool down lotion. Usually I burn and peel. Not sure if it was just a coincidence but I actually held a nice tan for quite some time. The lotion had a nice cooling/moisturizing affect on skin and smelled nice and tropical. I love sun bum :)
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Honolulu, HI
Living in Hawaii and constantly going to the beach can sometimes leave you with a little sunburn...or a big one hahaha. Whenever I get a little too much sun I get this cooling product, which I keep in the fridge for extra relief, and it instantly begins to sooth my sensitive skin.
Shelley M.
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
This took out the heat from my sun burn and kept me from peeling for almost 3 weeks but I did eventually peel. It did turn the red into a tan color also. It smells like banana, coconut and pineapple. It does go on a little heavy but can be rubbed in. I definitely recommend
Erin K.
Erin K.
Redwood City, ca
Amazing! This was so perfect after a day of tanning by the pool! It really kept my skin so soft and kept my tan for at least 10 days. I actually still use it after my tan faded because it kept my skin in such good condition. Though it is a bit pricey..it is great quality!
Layne W.
Layne W.
Mount Olive, AL
Does this have the same smell as there other products? and Is it colorless?
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Springdale, AR
I am a fair-skinned woman of European decent and sometimes have an issue with forgetting to put on sunscreen in the summer. How well does this lotion work for badly sunburned skin? Does it speed up the heeling process? Do the results last long?
Laure M.
Yes, I love the smell of their products!
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this pure aloe vera, or is this just a lotion that has aloe vera as one of the ingredients? I'm debating between purchasing this or purchasing aloe vera from the drugstore.