BY SUN BUM

The Sun Bum Cool Down Hydrating After Sun Lotion The Sun Bum Cool Down Hydrating After Sun Lotion is the right ally to protect your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays. This lotion helps to restore and protect the damage sun can cause on your skin. The product is enrich with vitamin E to keep your skin hydrated and refreshed. Thanks to the soothing cocoa butter, this lotion permits scars to heal faster and it also attenuate the black patches of the skin. This product prevents peeling and gives a longer-lasting tan. Plus, this lotion is alcohol-free to avoid drying your skin. The formula of this cream reduces the greasy sensation, to give a more comfortable use. This summer, be ready with the Sun Bum Cool Down Hydrating After Sun Lotion!

• I am very light skinned so I was wondering if this really...1 Answers
  • Yes, I love the smell of their products! 1 Answers
  • Does this have the same smell as there other products? an...4 Answers
Sun Bum Cool Down Moisturizing Aloe Lotion
  • "Came across sun bum with a sample I got the suntan lotion and after sun cool down lotion. Usually I burn and peel. Not sure if it was just a coincidence but I actually held a nice tan for quite some time. The lotion had a nice cooling/moisturizing affect on skin and smelled nice and tropical. I love sun bum :)" in 13 reviews
  • "Living in Hawaii and constantly going to the beach can sometimes leave you with a little sunburn...or a big one hahaha. Whenever I get a little too much sun I get this cooling product, which I keep in the fridge for extra relief, and it instantly begins to sooth my sensitive skin." in 4 reviews
Kelsey P.
I go to the beach a lot. I get burnt a lot. I hate the burnt feeling. It’s uncomfortable and painful. I’ve tried the banana boat after sun products as well as Hawaiian tropic brand, and they feel much more greasy and heavy than this sunbum after sun. This formula feels light and clean while still providing much needed cooling and moisture to soothe sunburnt skin. It smells awesome. The packaging looks awesome. It’s a pretty pale lavender color. It claims to make your tan last longer as well, and I’m not sure how true that is, but I can say after using this product I did not peel, so that’s a win.
Bianca M.
clearwater , FL
This is by far my all time favorite aloe lotion! first off the smell is amazing, if you’re into tropical smells this is definitely for you! Also it’s not super greasy and it hands down deff helps with sunburn! It’s somewhat pricy i believe but i managed to use a whole bottle in one summer so it was worth the price! I also love how it helps keep your tan as well which is a huge bonus! Sun Bum Cool Down Moisturizing Aloe Lotion
Ellyn H.
First of all, the smell is AMAZING. Honestly, I bought it just for the smell.  I found it at Nordstrom rack for half the price of the original price, so that was even better. It really does moisturize your skin, but it seems to leave a bit of a residue that feels weird.  Not sticky, but it felt like there was a film over me. It did prevent me from peeling, and it smells amazing, so I keep using it.
Lauren G.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
SunBum Cool Down Lotion smells great and definitely takes you back to the beach when you apply it and take a deep breath. It is reasonably priced and absorbs into the skin well but isn’t as richly moisturizing as I had hoped. However, it is better than regular, sticky aloe vera when you’ve had a little too much sun. Sun Bum Cool Down Moisturizing Aloe Lotion
Ashley C.
Saint Augustine
This product seriously helped me. I got a really bad sunburn all over my body last summer and my mom brought this for me to use. The minute I put it on I felt instant relief and it moisturized my skin so it didn’t get as dry. I absolutely love this stuff and I highly recommend you buy it to keep around just in case. I love how it smells too.
Maggie O.
Arlington, VA
I really like that this is an aloe and lotion. A lot of times with just aloe it treats the sunburn but doesn’t really moisturize the skin. This product is great all rolled into one. I would definitely recommend just aloe though for more intense sunburn, but nice to use daily after sun exposure.
Holly B.
Virginia Beach, VA
Just went to Punta Cana recently & although I used SPF50 on my face, my body got pretty burned in the beginning of the trip. I was so glad I brought it! I prefer it to the pure aloe gel personally because it’s a little more creamy but still lightweight and not sticky feeling. It absorbs quickly and definitely soothes the pain of a sunburn. I only took off a star because I wish it was just a bit more hydrating but for its purpose (after sun care) I highly recommend Sun Bum Cool Down Moisturizing Aloe Lotion
Ashley R.
Portland, OR
This product is great for after you get a sunburn. I feel like it soothes all the pain from that sunburn almost instantly. I also think that it helped heal the sunburn quicker than if I just let it go on it’s own. I think I only paid around $5 for it at target.
Brittney S.
Oceanside , CA
The only cool down lotion I use. So hydrating and goes on super smooth without leaving a film. The price is perf cause a little goes a long way. instantly notice a difference when I’m sun burnt. Wouldn’t change anything about this product.
sarah e.
This lotion is secretly Jesus! I had the worst sunburn in Florida for spring break, then I bought this and it helped me immensely! This also helps with my razor burn!! It smells amazing! Definitely recommend you buying!!
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this pure aloe vera, or is this just a lotion that has aloe vera as one of the ingredients? I'm debating between purchasing this or purchasing aloe vera from the drugstore.
Layne W.
Mount Olive, AL
Does this have the same smell as there other products? and Is it colorless?
Amanda T.
Springdale, AR
I am a fair-skinned woman of European decent and sometimes have an issue with forgetting to put on sunscreen in the summer. How well does this lotion work for badly sunburned skin? Does it speed up the heeling process? Do the results last long?
I am very light skinned so I was wondering if this really worked?
Laure M.
Yes, I love the smell of their products!