BY SUN BUM

The Sun Bum Cool Down Hydrating After Sun Lotion The Sun Bum Cool Down Hydrating After Sun Lotion is the right ally to protect your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays. This lotion helps to restore and protect the damage sun can cause on your skin. The product is enrich with vitamin E to keep your skin hydrated and refreshed. Thanks to the soothing cocoa butter, this lotion permits scars to heal faster and it also attenuate the black patches of the skin. This product prevents peeling and gives a longer-lasting tan. Plus, this lotion is alcohol-free to avoid drying your skin. The formula of this cream reduces the greasy sensation, to give a more comfortable use. This summer, be ready with the Sun Bum Cool Down Hydrating After Sun Lotion! see more...

• Yes, I love the smell of their products! 1 Answers
  • Does this have the same smell as there other products? and Is it ...4 Answers
  • I am a fair-skinned woman of European decent and sometimes have a...4 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Brittney S.
Oceanside , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only cool down lotion I use. So hydrating and goes on super smooth without leaving a film. The price is perf cause a little goes a long way. instantly notice a difference when I’m sun burnt. Wouldn’t change anything about this product.
Jamie R.
Eau Claire, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product, it works similar to aloe! It's a great way to care for your skin after you're in the sun and especially if you think you might've burned. Put it on and reapply a few times and it saves your skin!
Vanessa G.
Gordon, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I work outside for 8 hours a day and even reapplying sunscreen doesn’t always do the job. So on the slight chance I do get burnt this stuff really helps. Super cooling and soothing, great smell, sinks in well.
Jessica N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually use this year round. We love love love love this product line and always buy it for our beach trips. However, I use this lotion year round because it works amazingly and smells like heaven. Affordable. Easy to find. (Target, Walgreens, CVS, etc). Great quality.
Elizabeth M.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Sun Bum line. I wasn't sold on buying this lotion versus generic gel, but it was the only thing available at the time. It's now my favorite and is even great moisture for non-sunburned skin.
Brandi M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you're looking for more natural sun care products Sun Bum is the best out there! This is one of my summer essentials along with their other products (tanning oil, sunblock, shampoo, & aloe). The smell reminds me of the beach with a banana coconut scent that's heavenly! This lotion helped me stay hydrated after the long day in the salty air. I've also noticed it has prolonged my tan - keeping my sun kissed look on point! I highly recommend using this along with their sunblock for extra hydration/sun protection.
Alexandra M.
Albany, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this bottle while working at west marine because my co worker said it was the best and boy was he right. For $12 this bottle works miracles on sun burns and preserving your tan. I was recently sun burned and used this twice (sometimes more) a day and my burn feels much better and is already starting to turn tan. I used this stuff all last year and I really believe it helped me keep my tan longer and made my skin look healthy and moisturized rather than ashy and dry. I barley peeled whole using this lotion. Will be repurchasing every time I need more aloe.
Lauren J.
Harrisonburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loving this product! Living by a beach and spending most of my days in the sun - a great after sun moisturizer is totally crucial. This has aloe and is super moisturizer to prolong your tan while keeping it nice and supple. Definitely recommend as an after sun product and even as a before sun product!
Gabrielle G.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this smells!! Nothing smells like summer than sunscreen! It's so moisturizing I put it on 1 hr before swimming and it definitely works its way into your skin, no oily greasy feeling. Works wonderfully! Definitely didn't receive sunburn as applied as directed helped my shoulders wonders!
Dana T.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off, I LOVE the smell of Sun Bum products! Second, I play tennis for about 3-4hrs, 2-3 times a week in the sun and don't always remember to reapply sunscreen so this lotion has become a life saver! After taking a shower I apply this and it does have a cooling affec, it doesn't leave any residue on my skin and when I wake up the next morning the sun burn is either gone or almost gone.
Layne W.
Mount Olive, AL
Does this have the same smell as there other products? and Is it colorless?
Amanda T.
Springdale, AR
I am a fair-skinned woman of European decent and sometimes have an issue with forgetting to put on sunscreen in the summer. How well does this lotion work for badly sunburned skin? Does it speed up the heeling process? Do the results last long?
Laure M.
Yes, I love the smell of their products!
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this pure aloe vera, or is this just a lotion that has aloe vera as one of the ingredients? I'm debating between purchasing this or purchasing aloe vera from the drugstore.