BeautySkinSun CareNoBrand

by NoBrand

*Restores and protects sun damaged skin Provides fast relief from sunburn pain . *Contains soothing and cooling Aloe Contains healing Tea Tree Oil . *Gluten Free / 100% Vegan Alcohol Free Vitamin E Enriched .

*Restores and protects sun damaged skin Provides fast relief from sunburn pain; *Contains soothing and cooling Aloe Contains healing Tea Tree Oil; *Gluten Free / 100% Vegan Alcohol Free Vitamin E Enriched

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sun Bum Cool Down Hydrating After Sun Lotion Soothing and Healing Aloe Gel(8 oz) (2 Pack)!
Lisa F.
Southfield, MI
This is the perfect product for after tanning or being in the sun. It replenishes moisture. Is not sticky, or greasy. I love the smooth texture and cooling effects. It is very affordable. I highly recommend it.
Caytlin R.
Nice, cooling sensation. Smells great and is truly perfect for burns. In my case I still had jalapeño juice on my hands even after washing. At some point after showering the juices must have still lingered and my legs burned so bad all night. I'm talking burning so bad I woke from a dead sleep. Nothing helped until I tried this gel out of desperation. Almost instant relief!! I love Sun Bum!

Looking for your answer?