BY SUN BUM

After you've spent hours frolicking in the sun, revitalize and hydrate your skin with the Sun Bum Cool Down Aloe Spray. Enriched with soothing aloe, cucumber extract, and vitamin E, the Cool Down hydrates and restores your skin's natural moisture balance, leaving it silky smooth and soft. see more...

Sun Bum Cool Down Aloe Spray
  • "I live in this during the summer. When I get out of the sun and shower, I spray this all over. It's super moisturizing. " in 4 reviews
ALEXANDRA R.
Las Vegas, NV
Found this little miracle in a spray bottle randomly at an REI store. I wasn’t really looking for a cool down spray but when I tried a tester, the scent the silky feeling on my skin had me sold. I use this product after a long day in the sun or after the tanning bed and so far, it’s extended my tan and prevented me from any kind of peeling. It’s not overly greasy like some products are and also, unlike most aerosol can sprays, it’s not drying at all. Smells wonderfully clean and almost like a daiquiri by the beach! Fantastic find!
Nikki R.
Orange Park, FL
I always make sure to have this on hand after spending the day in the sun. It works so well and gives my skin instant relief after a sun burn. It is very gentle and doesn't cause my sensitive skin to break out or itch. I love the smell and the easy application from the spray bottle! Sun Bum does it again!
Jaycie C.
Garland, TX
Hands down my best secret weapon of the summer. I’m a ginger and my skin burns every time I’m in the sun. No tanning for this light skinned girl. Anyways. It literally takes the redness away and keeps the pain of a sunburn at a minimum. Hi Hulu recommend this !!!
Kelsey H.
New braunfels, TX
Oh. My. Goodness. This stuff is an instant favorite of mine! It feels so great after a long time in the sun. I love that it actually doesn’t feel cold (especially right out of the can). It does instantly ease the burning but doesn’t make you cold. Be warned though.... a little goes a long way, but if you feel like you have too much, just rub it in and give it a couple minutes and i will absorb leaving you feeling so soft and soothed.
Sydney D.
Ronkonkoma, NY
My friend got me addicted to this product when I got a little bit burnt. I have to say this product works really well to cool down your hot and tired skin. The smell is amazing too. Little pricey but worth it.
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
I bought it at Nordstrom rack. And it helps with any burn on the skin and I burn easily from nothing to redness and irritation and itching! I recommend this spray it has aloe Vera and it soothes the skin helping you cool down :)
Deana H.
Minong, WI
I am in love with #sunbums Cool Down spray. It is my fave spray on after sun product on the market today. It is slightly greasy immediately after applying. But does absorb in 10-15 minutes. It is all natural has the same delicious tropical banana coconut scent as the rest of the sun bum line. All in all I highly recommend this to anyone and everyone especially if you like to play outdoors in the summer
Anna Z.
I thought I loved Pure aloe spray until I tried this. This stuff is awesome. I burned at the beach and stayed hydrated with this spray and did not peel. I use it now after
any sun. Love love it. Sun Bum Cool Down Aloe Spray. Sun Bum Cool Down Aloe Spray
Miranda F.
Tulsa, OK
I got a sunburn and found this. First off, it's heaven in a bottle. Because I only had said sunburn for about 24 hours after using and because it smells like the beach and heaven had a baby. BUT THE REAL REASON I AM OBSESSED?!?! Well, I don't know what a thigh gap is. I only know what thigh chaffing is. But spray this between your thighs on skirt day and you're golden (and smell like said beach heaven love child)
Shari M.
Las Vegas, NV
Sun Bum Cool Down Aloe Spray
This is my go to on days here in Las Vegas that are scorching. Lately it's been over 100 degrees and this spray helps cool my skin. I keep it in the fridge so the most is cooling. It's helps with my sunburns and makes my skin feel softer. There's a lot of aloe cooking gels out there. But this being a spray sometimes it hurts to rub the gel on your body and because this is a spray it not only soothes sunburned skin it's gentle as well!
Kiana T.
Fitchburg , MA
Does this trap in the heat that is coming off your body after getting a sunburn? I usually use aloe gels but sometimes it traps the heat in my skin/body making the pain and burn last longer.
Alexis L.
Lake Jackson, TX
Do you prefer this cool down lotion in the spray or the bottle?
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
How long does this typically last?? And does it help with sunburns, or does it just cool you down from the sun?
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
I wouldn't say so, smells light and fresh, gives nice moisture
Cathy M.
This product seems really cool. Does it work better than aloe?