BY SUN BUM

After you've spent hours frolicking in the sun, revitalize and hydrate your skin with the Sun Bum Cool Down Aloe Spray. Enriched with soothing aloe, cucumber extract, and vitamin E, the Cool Down hydrates and restores your skin's natural moisture balance, leaving it silky smooth and soft. see more...

• Do you prefer this cool down lotion in the spray or the bottle? 3 Answers
  • This product seems really cool. Does it work better than aloe?2 Answers
  • I wouldn't say so, smells light and fresh, gives nice moisture3 Answers
Heather C.
Heather C.
Kenosha, WI
I always have a bottle of this stuff in my beach bag. Three years ago I got one heck of a sunburn and put this on immediately and repeatedly applied it for a few days. It took the burn out immediately and took out the redness. Even with a pretty bad burn I didn't peel. First product I've found that works this well. My only half complaint is that the smell is a little...strong. Make sure when you're using it that you're conscious of the floor you're standing on. The micro-mist of oil will coat everything, making things super slippery.
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Billings, MT
If you are a sun junkie you NEED this, like yesterday. I love the smell of this product and it does amazing work on not only sunburns, but also on your dry skin after a day of frolicking in the sun. I use it on my dachshund who gets red after being in the sun too long. It is a bit greasy, but more like a dry oil than actual baby oil greasiness. This product is worth the $$$ and a lifesaver after floating on the river out here. Get it in your #Beachbag !!!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
I like this overall. I don't think it feels "cooling" as advertised but am thinking it may if I refrigerate. I will try it later to see if it works. It seems a bit greasy and doesn't rub in completely. Maybe I just used to much. I used it after I got sunburned and after a week I'm still barely pealing. I don't know if it's a coincidence or if it helped heal the skin. I would buy this product again because I think it may have healed my burned skin.
Ann T.
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
This product smells fantastic. It is an oil cooling aloe spray for after sun. Firstly, it is not cooling in the least. The only way you can get a cooling feeling in a product is if you add menthol. I might refrigerate it to see if this makes a difference. I will use as a spray oil for moisturizing my skin. It leaves a lovely tropical scent. Not coconut, it is hard to explain. I purchased it at Ulta.
Macy T.
Macy T.
Muncie, IN
This is a great product to use if you get sunburnt or even just after a day in the sun! Locks the moisture into the skin using an oil based spray. I don't love it when it first comes out, but give it a few minutes to sink in, and it's fine!! I love the feeling of it on my skin and it puts the moisture back in.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Riverside, CA
Obsessed with this stuff. I'm always at the beach and this is my go to for when I get any sunburn or color. Bought at target. Super easy and clean to apply and gentle on your skin. Plus is smells great and you don't feel sticky like with regular aloe.
Lauryn E.
Lauryn E.
Richmond, VA
This stuff is great! It is soothing to burned skin and it also helps to stop peeling! Perfect for the pale girl who gets burned when driving in a car! It's also not too expensive so that is a plus! I recommend this to anyone who is in the sun a lot.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Alexandria, VA
This is a beach bag or pool day must. After you soak up some sun (safely of course) it is essential to re-nourish the skin to ensure the color lasts and your skin stays healthy. Helpful hint: use outside because it can make feet/floors slippery.
Rebekah K.
Rebekah K.
Lansdale, Pa
This is soothing and got rid of a light burn writhing two days with minimal pain. It is really greasy though so you have to wipe down the floor after you use it or people will slip :/. But it goes on in a nice continual spray, not patchy at all
Allison A.
Allison A.
New Hartford , NY
I use this all summer on myself and my daughter when we get a little too much sun. I even bought another one to keep in the car with us just in case I forget to pack it. I love the lightweight formula and I'm not bothered by the smell at all.
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
How long does this typically last?? And does it help with sunburns, or does it just cool you down from the sun?
Kiana T.
Kiana T.
Fitchburg, MA
Does this trap in the heat that is coming off your body after getting a sunburn? I usually use aloe gels but sometimes it traps the heat in my skin/body making the pain and burn last longer.
Heather U.
Heather U.
Greensboro, NC
I wouldn't say so, smells light and fresh, gives nice moisture
Alexis L.
Alexis L.
Baton Rouge, LA
Do you prefer this cool down lotion in the spray or the bottle?
Cathy M.
Cathy M.
This product seems really cool. Does it work better than aloe?