BY SUN BUM

After you've spent hours frolicking in the sun, revitalize and hydrate your skin with the Sun Bum Cool Down Aloe Spray. Enriched with soothing aloe, cucumber extract, and vitamin E, the Cool Down hydrates and restores your skin's natural moisture balance, leaving it silky smooth and soft. see more...

• Do you prefer this cool down lotion in the spray or the bottle? 3 Answers
  • This product seems really cool. Does it work better than aloe?2 Answers
  • I wouldn't say so, smells light and fresh, gives nice moisture3 Answers
Falne H.
Havelock, NC
This is a very oily spray, it makes you feel like a piece of fried chicken. It also didn’t do much to cool down my sun burn, it still stung so it wasn’t very effective. I would just buy regular aloe gel to help with any sun burns.
Kelsey H.
New braunfels, TX
Oh. My. Goodness. This stuff is an instant favorite of mine! It feels so great after a long time in the sun. I love that it actually doesn’t feel cold (especially right out of the can). It does instantly ease the burning but doesn’t make you cold. Be warned though.... a little goes a long way, but if you feel like you have too much, just rub it in and give it a couple minutes and i will absorb leaving you feeling so soft and soothed.
Amie B.
Greenwood, IN
Sun bum smells like heaven and this stuff turned my sunburn to a tan overnight and truly conditioned my skin. Not only that but the oils got on the ends of my hair and made my hair silky and I loved it lol!
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
I bought it at Nordstrom rack. And it helps with any burn on the skin and I burn easily from nothing to redness and irritation and itching! I recommend this spray it has aloe Vera and it soothes the skin helping you cool down :)
Deana H.
Minong, WI
I am in love with #sunbums Cool Down spray. It is my fave spray on after sun product on the market today. It is slightly greasy immediately after applying. But does absorb in 10-15 minutes. It is all natural has the same delicious tropical banana coconut scent as the rest of the sun bum line. All in all I highly recommend this to anyone and everyone especially if you like to play outdoors in the summer
Anna Z.
I thought I loved Pure aloe spray until I tried this. This stuff is awesome. I burned at the beach and stayed hydrated with this spray and did not peel. I use it now after
any sun. Love love it. Sun Bum Cool Down Aloe Spray. Sun Bum Cool Down Aloe Spray
Miranda F.
Tulsa, OK
I got a sunburn and found this. First off, it's heaven in a bottle. Because I only had said sunburn for about 24 hours after using and because it smells like the beach and heaven had a baby. BUT THE REAL REASON I AM OBSESSED?!?! Well, I don't know what a thigh gap is. I only know what thigh chaffing is. But spray this between your thighs on skirt day and you're golden (and smell like said beach heaven love child)
Shari M.
Las Vegas, NV
Sun Bum Cool Down Aloe Spray
This is my go to on days here in Las Vegas that are scorching. Lately it's been over 100 degrees and this spray helps cool my skin. I keep it in the fridge so the most is cooling. It's helps with my sunburns and makes my skin feel softer. There's a lot of aloe cooking gels out there. But this being a spray sometimes it hurts to rub the gel on your body and because this is a spray it not only soothes sunburned skin it's gentle as well!
Cassie H.
This stuff is straight oil! I like it but... I sprayed it inside my house and it sank right into the carpet and made my floor all gross! I learned that I have to spray directly into my hand and then rub it in. It smells like cucumber melon. I use it along with the Sun Bum Cool Down lotion to get extra moisture! Would probably purchase again.
Megan M.
Hillsboro, OR
As a light skinned lady, this is a product I use religiously through out summer. Even if I'm not burned I still use it after a long time in the sun just to ease my skin. Definitely would recommended. Just watch out for the over spray and make sure to not get it on your other stuff around you- it's slippery!
Kiana T.
Fitchburg , MA
Does this trap in the heat that is coming off your body after getting a sunburn? I usually use aloe gels but sometimes it traps the heat in my skin/body making the pain and burn last longer.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
How long does this typically last?? And does it help with sunburns, or does it just cool you down from the sun?
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
I wouldn't say so, smells light and fresh, gives nice moisture
Alexis L.
Lake Jackson, TX
Do you prefer this cool down lotion in the spray or the bottle?
Cathy M.
This product seems really cool. Does it work better than aloe?