BY SUN BUM

You can't stay out in the sunshine indefinitely, as your fresh burns would indicate. Slather on some Sun Bum Cool Down Aloe Gel for well-needed relief. Aloe is renown for alleviating burns, while Vitamin E helps nourish and soothe your skin while fighting peeling. Refrigerate for optimal life. see more...

• Do you prefer this cool down lotion in the bottle or in t...1 Answers
  • Is this super goopy and sticky?1 Answers
  • What is the big difference between this and any banana bo...2 Answers
Adelaide D.
I used this product in addition to the cool down aloe lotion and they are both my favorite aloe products. The gel especially works to cool down your skin taking away the heat and pain from your burn. It also helps to heal your burn SO quickly! If I get a bad sunburn it normally takes a week or two to heal but with this product it literally only took about five days to completely heal, I was amazed!!
Victoria J.
This is a pretty good aloe. Nice and cooling. I prefer Sun Bum’s after sun lotion. That will lengthen your tan and moisturize with a delicious smell. I’m less crazy about this aloe but I do like sun bum products. This does dry a little sticky.
Haley S.
Sun Bum makes THE BEST sun skin-care products ever! It’s a great value, it’s lasts a while (super inexpensive). I am a repeat user of Sun Bum products, but I originally bought this at the beach. I will continue to purchase this product!
Courtney D.
Very cooling after sun aloe gel. I find it to be a bit sticky at times. The scent is ok. Helps prevent peeling. I recommend this for after sun care. About the same price as other brands. I purchased at Ulta when Sun Bum products were on sale and used a coupon.
Melisa L.
Park City, IL
This is perfect! we used to sell this at the hotel and it was the bestseller! i thought i would try it and i liked it very much. it is moisturizing, it cools your body down really well, perfect for summer and the beach!
Tara V.
San Diego
Definitely disappointed in this product. Purchased for my boyfriend who had a gnarly sunburn from a week in Cabo. After reading all of the reviews, I was hoping for a nice, cooling gel that smelled great and fixed the burn right away. Eh... I give it 3 stars for being somewhat moisturizing. Doesn’t even smell that great, but definitely doesn’t smell bad. Most likely won’t be repurchasing. Bummer since we really wanted to like it!
makena l.
This is really great for treating sun burns and also comes in a lotion which is very absorbent and soothing. This cooling gel is very effective and all Sun Bum products smell great. This leaves skin feeling cool and moisturized.
Manuel R.
Denver
So I started using this gel because a dermatology I work with recommended it. I have been trying to find a good product so I can let my sister know. My niece has sensitive skin and can only use certain products. I would like to try the baby line so my niece can use it.
Lexi B.
Not worth the price tag. It does cool quicker than regular aloe, but in the end it’s all the same. I wouldn’t repurchase it, but it does the job just for a higher price. I wouldn’t recommend this product.
Veronica G.
I am Mexican. I get incredibly sunburnt. Except I didn’t know as I normally live somewhere where the heat isn’t as bad as t is in southern Florida. This product saved me as I got it and it gave me instant relief. The smell was amazing, and a little goes a long way. I was able to get this at an affordable price and after using this I wouldn’t try a diffrent one
Merideth B.
What is the big difference between this and any banana boat aloe??
Julia W.
Katy, TX
Is this super goopy and sticky?
Alexis L.
Lake Jackson, TX
Do you prefer this cool down lotion in the bottle or in the spray version?
kristin w.
madison
So this can help for hot and irritated skin from the sun?? Also can you apply this to your face?

back