BY SUN BUM

Sun Bum SPF 30 lip balm. Smooth SPF 30 sunscreen lip balm with added Aloe and Vitamin E will protect and moisturize your kisser all day long--just try not to lick it off.Relieves the drying effects of sun, wind and sea. Restores and nourishes chapped... see more...

Buy on Amazon
chloe B.
medina, OH
my lips always get burnt so easy and super dry especially in the summer time but i use this lip balm like crazy, adorable packaging, lasts a long time, smells and tastes amazing, and protects your lips so well from the sun rays. i have so many sun bum products i am in love with them!
Ashley S.
Polkville, NC
Love love love the taste and smell of this product, and it doesn’t leave that horrible taste in your mouth like most higher spf chapsticks do. I wish it lasted longer though, a few sips out of a drink or about 10 minutes after applying and it seems like the product is gone
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
This really protected my lips during the summer. It moisturizes them so well. The coconut flavor is strong but I didn’t mind it. I got mine at target. Definitely recommend this product and I will definitely be purchasing again.
Mimi H.
Saint Louis, MO
I keep this is my beach bag at all times. Super hydrating and smells amazing. And of course the spf is a must. I.T stays on for about an hour until I have to really which is pretty good too for a lip balm.
Sydney T.
This is my all time favorite sunscreen for my lips! I love the way it moisturizes my lips, as well as protects my lips from getting sunburned! I also love all of the flavors! There are a ton to choose from!
Aubrey W.
Orleans , IN
BEST. LIP BALM. EVER. It smells and tastes so good. It leaves my lips feeling, smelling, and looking great. I bought this product while on vacation in Florida because I had recently been wanting to try this product, and it included SPF. & It was amazing. I will definitely keep buying these products.
Marissa M.
I bought this chapstick for my husband and he absolutely loves it! He loves coconut scent and this is his favorite. He even made me buy a second one to keep in my purse for him lol.
Kendal T.
I love these during the summer, I always keep one in every bag no matter if we’re at the ball field, pool, or the beach! Helps my super sensitive lips from blistering for sure!
Sara A.
Virginia Bch, VA
I hadn’t really heard of Sun Bum until I moved to Cocoa Beach, Florida for a few years. I can’t believe my lips and skin (and now hair) had lived so long without these products. The coconut lip balm is the best in the collection but I love the pomegranate one as well.
Alison R.
Anderson, SC
Love this lip balm. I don't really like the taste when it gets in my mouth on accident, but otherwise it's extremely hydrating and perfect for chapped or dry lips!