BY SUN BUM

Sun Bum SPF 30 lip balm. Smooth SPF 30 sunscreen lip balm with added Aloe and Vitamin E will protect and moisturize your kisser all day long--just try not to lick it off.Relieves the drying effects of sun, wind and sea. Restores and nourishes chapped... see more...

Buy on Amazon
hannah J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found this chapstick while at the beach and fell in love with it! It is so good for being out in the sun all day and isn’t chemical filled at all. Highly recommend
Courtney S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a essential piece in my summer makeup bag! It is so easy to slide on your lips when you're out and about in the sun! I purchased mine at Ulta Beauty! I got the flavor coconut, necessary flavor for summer!
Kelsey H.
West haven, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don’t ever wanna use another chapstick again . In addition to to it smelling and tasting good, it’s really hydrating.
Amanda G.
DIberville, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
my favorite lip balm! smells amazing and keeps my lips soft and silky! love love love! worth the price for sure!
Romina R.
Sarasota, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Keeps my lips unchapped and smooth. Although I’m not a big fan of the flavors it comes in
Alyssa R.
Lincoln, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the scent/flavor and it has SPF. My only issue is that I feel it doesn’t last long
Genevieve D.
Norfolk, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very coconuty. Moisturizes well. I’m definitely a fan of the brand, but it is pricey.