BeautyHairHair ProductsSun Bum
Blonde / Hair Lightener - 4oz

Sun Bum Blonde / Hair Lightener - 4oz

Blonde / Hair Lightener

Our Hair Lightener is specifically formulated to brighten our hair by amplifying the natural highlighting effects of the sun. Infused with pineapples and honey, our special UV-activated blend creates natural subtle tones and beautiful highlights without brassiness. We're stoked to share one of our best secrets with you. While we like using straight lemon and pineapple juice to lighten our hair, we've added a little hydrogen peroxide to give us faster results. We didn't feel good about bottling straight citrus juice and charging you for it, so if you want to go au naturel, pick some lemons off your neighbor's tree and squeeze the juice into your hair, old school.

And yes, the blonde results are permanent.

Trust The Bum

Gluten Free, Silicone Free, Paraben Free, Phthalate Free, SLS/SLES Free, PABA Free

Does this dry out your hair ?
Can someone with darker hair try this out, or have tried this out let me know the before and after. And how long the process took for it show any progress when using it.
hoow does this compare to john freida’s go blonder products?
Start your review of Sun Bum Blonde / Hair Lightener - 4oz!
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
Sun Bum Blonde / Hair Lightener - 4oz uploaded by Heather S.
I really like putting a little bit of this in my hair when I know I’m going to be wearing it down all day and out in the sun. It lightens my brunette hair just slightly without drying it out or cause if breakage. Next time I will try the general lighting product but definitely recommend!
Eliana D.
Glendale, NY
Sun Bum Blonde / Hair Lightener - 4oz uploaded by Eliana D.
This product it's a hair lighter it helps to illuminate the hairs with natural effects on the sun. It can be use to blonde to medium brown hair types. Its vegan. I would Recommend!
nola S.
Jupiter, FL
Sun Bum Blonde / Hair Lightener - 4oz uploaded by nola S.
Love! It definitely works, I put it in my hair for 2 hours and my ends were blonder than normal! I would definitely recommend this product to everyone! I would definitely buy this again!!!Sunbum 3 In 1 Leave In
MaKayla S.
Columbia, KY
Sun Bum Blonde / Hair Lightener - 4oz uploaded by MaKayla S.
I absolutely love this product!! It is a great product to use to lighten your hair up while sitting in the sun. ☀️ I highly recommend this hair product if you are wanting blonder looking hair!!
mia Z.
Windsor, ON
Sun Bum Blonde / Hair Lightener - 4oz uploaded by mia Z.
Sun Bum Blonde / Hair Lightener - 4oz uploaded by mia Z.
WORKS PERFECT! Brightens my hair and doesn’t make it greasy! Smells great too! Absolutely love this product i definitely recommend to my blondies/ brunettes out there!! it works on brunettes too! my sister lives for this product too! [product:sun-bum-blonde-/-hair-lightener-4oz]
Carla  B.
Niceville, FL
Sun Bum Blonde / Hair Lightener - 4oz uploaded by Carla  B.
Purchased at: Amazon
This WORKS!!! I tried it on my son for a week and it’s making his hair lighter. I feel like if you are a little natural blonde it works better but this stuff works and smells amazing 😋 just Like any of the products from this brand.
geisibell J.
Richmond, TX
Sun Bum Blonde / Hair Lightener - 4oz uploaded by geisibell J.
It’s perfect if you are looking to have highlights in your hair. You don’t need to use a lot of product, also doesn’t smells strong and you’ll see the results in the first month of using it
Nicole B.
Curryville, MO
Sun Bum Blonde / Hair Lightener - 4oz uploaded by Nicole B.
Purchased at: ULTA
As far as highlight enhancing sprays go, this one was pretty effective. It's a good price point. The packaging is fine; nothing exciting. It does make my hair more frizzy, but that comes along with using these products most of the time. Overall a good product.
Kara B.
W Lafayette, IN
Sun Bum Blonde / Hair Lightener - 4oz uploaded by Kara B.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product did make my hair blonde, however it turned very orange. I would not recommend if your hair is not already naturally blonde. As you can see in the picture below, my roots were orange and my hair was rustic all around.
Alexyss C.
Las Vegas, NV
Sun Bum Blonde / Hair Lightener - 4oz uploaded by Alexyss C.
I used this on my arm hairs for when I sit out in the sun and it made my arm hairs blonde. So if you don’t want to shave your arms and don’t like dark arm hair maybe try this. Don’t know about how it works on the hair in your head though

109 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...