Sun Bum Blonde Formula Hair Lightener uploaded by Olivia L.Sun Bum Blonde Formula Hair Lightener uploaded by Olivia L.

BY SUN BUM

Buy Sun Bum Bleach Lighteners - Sun Bum Blonde Formula Hair Lightener: Blonde to medium hair types Formulated to brighten and tone your hair Amplifies the natural highlighting effects of the sun Description provided by Sun Bum see more...

Buy on ULTA
Elizabeth G.
This stuff is amazing! Rather than spending money dying my hair, as a blonde lighteners really enhance my natural highlights.  This one in particular is awesome! It actually works and smells great.  I highly recommend to light to medium blondes.
Darien K.
Jupiter
I bought this at the Ron Jon Surf Shop wild on vacation because I love Sun Bums products so why not. I'm already a natural blonde so I figured it would hurt to they this stuff out. Initially I was worried it would make my hair feel weird because I've put lemon juice in my hair before (that's one of the ingredients) but it didn't even feel like there was any product in my hair once it dried. I DEFINITELY noticed a difference just from walking around outside with it in my hair one day! Definitely recommend.
Lauren B.
Turner, ME
I have been looking for a hair lightener since the product I had used previously became discontinued. I have a slight ombré with my natural ashy blonde roots and blonder tips. This product allows my natural blonde to come through! I absolutely love the smell! I don't find this product to make my hair weighed down or greasy. I'd highly recommend this product to anyone with natural blonde - light brown hair that wants to add some highlights!
Emily M.
I love the color of my hair naturally. I've never wanted to dye it in a salon. Ever. I only ever wanted to use the sun. I have a darker brunette hair and wanted just a little more lightness at the ends. I spray this when I go out and I love the turn out! I have thinner hair so it does way my hair down. I always have to shower after so no jumping right into a dress and going out until you shower.
Olivia L.
I LOVE this product. I have immediately seen results after using this only 3times. I already have blonde highlights, however they looked dull, after using this they look brightened and stand out more. The smell is very tropical and pleasing. I use this along with the blonde formula conditioner by sun bum and am very pleased!
Teddie A.
Norman, OK
I'm so impressed with this hair lightener. It has made my hair a beautiful have of blonde. I wish I would have found this product sooner. I would recommend this to anyone who wants that summer blonde look without the big price tag like salons have.
Kaylee M.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! This product not only smells good but it works wonders. I saw it at Ulta and it did just the trick on my hair. Super easy to use and effective! I would definitely buy again and I recommend to anyone!
Amy B.
framingham, MA
I really like this product , I have light brown hair and put this in right before a beach day for some natural blonde streaks and I must say it works!!! Two weeks later and my hair is still light !
Danielle J.
I love this product because it keeps my hair nice and blonde through the summer!! Who needs to spend lots of $$$$$ when you have this laying around 10/10 summer product
Megan D.
Millville, NJ
I love this product. Doesn't split my ends and helps keep my hair protected from chlorine and turning green on me! 5/5 would recommend to all my blonde sisters!
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I find this?
Finley T.
How long until you see results- how long were you in the sun when using and for how many days a week?