Sun Bum Blonde Formula Hair Lightener uploaded by Olivia L.Sun Bum Blonde Formula Hair Lightener uploaded by Olivia L.

BY SUN BUM #16 in Hair Bleach & Lighteners

Buy Sun Bum Bleach Lighteners - Sun Bum Blonde Formula Hair Lightener: Blonde to medium hair types Formulated to brighten and tone your hair Amplifies the natural highlighting effects of the sun Description provided by Sun Bum see more...

Buy on ULTA
Sam D.
Charleston, SC
This is definitely my favorite hair lightener. I used it last summer on my bronde baby lighted hair as well as this summer on my golden honey blonde balayage hair, and it worked wonderfully on both. Although it keeps warm tones on darker blonde and light brunettes- it can help your already blonde hair to get super light and bright! I usually follow up with a purple shampoo and deep conditioner to help tone and moisturize it. The smell is GREAT- it’s like a coconut banana scent, which is perfect for summer. It’s recommended that you put it on before spending the day in the sun for best results, but I’ve also seen results from applying it before adding heat with a blow dryer. If you’re looking to go just a little lighter- this is the stuff for you!
Al
Be cautious when using this product. Strictly only use if you are blonde and looking for a brightening effect. I tried this product last summer on my light brown hair (after it was recommended by a hairdresser) for about a week and it turned my hair a rusty orange color. Since then I’ve had to dye it back to my original color. The “minerals” in the spray strip hair and will not come out.
Kayla S.
Saint Marys, GA
AMAZING! If you want to lighten your hair in the summer months do not waste you money on expensive highlights. You can buy this bottle for $15 and it will significantly lighten your hair (and it doesn’t look orange at all). I was shocked by the results after just once trip to the beach. It also smells amazing!!!!
Brittney S.
Oceanside , CA
Reminds me of when I was little and my mom would mix up lemon water to keep our blonde bright. Def not as drying feeling. It’s def more hydrating then others I’ve tried.
Alexis M.
Palm Springs, CA
This product is nice and smells really good to. It will be overtime make your hair lighter, it does work, but know that for me personally I have dark ashy blonde almost brown hair naturally and when I applied it to my hair personally it turned it to a really warm blonde color not a cool tone. It was a pretty color with undertones of red.
Andrea M.
Aberdeen, SD
I have dark hair and it has been color treated. I'm trying to get it a bit lighter without actually coloring it again. This hair lightener has started to lighten it a bit! I have only used it a few times and can already see a light difference plus it's not as hard on your hair as actual color.
Zoey P.
Vidalia, GA
This stuff smells great and works even better! I spray it in my hair every time I go outside for long periods of time and it makes my hair smell wonderful and lightens it up a shade or two.
Becca R.
Lynchburg, VA
I. LOVE. This stuff!! Used it last summer. After spraying it religiously every day and going out hiking or walking, it REALLY made a difference! It kept my hair soft and tangle-free while also adding some sunlit shine. Will definitely repurchase when it gets warmer!!
Elizabeth G.
This stuff is amazing! Rather than spending money dying my hair, as a blonde lighteners really enhance my natural highlights.  This one in particular is awesome! It actually works and smells great.  I highly recommend to light to medium blondes.
Ashley V.
Sparks, NV
I have been using this for the last couple weeks. And it has been working for me lightening my hair and making it smells good just like I'm back home at thed beach.
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I find this?
Brittany L.
High Point, NC
Has anyone used this product on color treated blonde hair?
Finley T.
How long until you see results- how long were you in the sun when using and for how many days a week?