Sun Bum Blonde Formula Hair Lightener uploaded by Olivia L.Sun Bum Blonde Formula Hair Lightener uploaded by Olivia L.

BY SUN BUM #31 in Hair Bleach & Lighteners

Buy Sun Bum Bleach Lighteners - Sun Bum Blonde Formula Hair Lightener: Blonde to medium hair types Formulated to brighten and tone your hair Amplifies the natural highlighting effects of the sun Description provided by Sun Bum see more...

Buy on ULTA
Kayla S.
Saint Marys, GA
AMAZING! If you want to lighten your hair in the summer months do not waste you money on expensive highlights. You can buy this bottle for $15 and it will significantly lighten your hair (and it doesn’t look orange at all). I was shocked by the results after just once trip to the beach. It also smells amazing!!!!
Brittney S.
Oceanside, CA
Reminds me of when I was little and my mom would mix up lemon water to keep our blonde bright. Def not as drying feeling. It’s def more hydrating then others I’ve tried.
Zoey P.
Vidalia , GA
This stuff smells great and works even better! I spray it in my hair every time I go outside for long periods of time and it makes my hair smell wonderful and lightens it up a shade or two.
Lauren M.
Tampa, FL
I love this stuff! I have naturally light brown hair and this gives me a pretty natural sun kissed blonde color. Oh and it smells good! :) I bleach my hair now so I don’t use this anymore but it’s definitely worth trying if you don’t bleach your hair.
Elizabeth G.
This stuff is amazing! Rather than spending money dying my hair, as a blonde lighteners really enhance my natural highlights.  This one in particular is awesome! It actually works and smells great.  I highly recommend to light to medium blondes.
Darien K.
Jupiter
I bought this at the Ron Jon Surf Shop wild on vacation because I love Sun Bums products so why not. I'm already a natural blonde so I figured it would hurt to they this stuff out. Initially I was worried it would make my hair feel weird because I've put lemon juice in my hair before (that's one of the ingredients) but it didn't even feel like there was any product in my hair once it dried. I DEFINITELY noticed a difference just from walking around outside with it in my hair one day! Definitely recommend.
Lauren B.
Turner, ME
I have been looking for a hair lightener since the product I had used previously became discontinued. I have a slight ombré with my natural ashy blonde roots and blonder tips. This product allows my natural blonde to come through! I absolutely love the smell! I don't find this product to make my hair weighed down or greasy. I'd highly recommend this product to anyone with natural blonde - light brown hair that wants to add some highlights!
Emily M.
I love the color of my hair naturally. I've never wanted to dye it in a salon. Ever. I only ever wanted to use the sun. I have a darker brunette hair and wanted just a little more lightness at the ends. I spray this when I go out and I love the turn out! I have thinner hair so it does way my hair down. I always have to shower after so no jumping right into a dress and going out until you shower.
Olivia L.
I LOVE this product. I have immediately seen results after using this only 3times. I already have blonde highlights, however they looked dull, after using this they look brightened and stand out more. The smell is very tropical and pleasing. I use this along with the blonde formula conditioner by sun bum and am very pleased!
Teddie A.
I'm so impressed with this hair lightener. It has made my hair a beautiful have of blonde. I wish I would have found this product sooner. I would recommend this to anyone who wants that summer blonde look without the big price tag like salons have.
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I find this?
Finley T.
How long until you see results- how long were you in the sun when using and for how many days a week?