Sun Bum Beach Forumal Shampoo uploaded by Bella E.Sun Bum Beach Forumal Shampoo uploaded by Becca L.Sun Bum Beach Forumal Shampoo uploaded by Caitlin F.

BY SUN BUM

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Buy Sun Bum Hair Shampoos - Our Beach Formula Shampoo cleanses out saltwater, chlorine, and environmental pollutants while delivering deep nutrion, smoothing, and shine. We use it religiously to lock in color, strengthen our hair, and keep it looking beautiful. Our special blend restores lost moisture, repairs the damage, and provides unmatched humidity-resistant frizz control. It's gonna be your new favorite. Details provided by Sun BumOur Beach Formula Shampoo cleanses out saltwater, chlorine see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Bella E.
Dunedin, FL
Smells amazing, like tropical banana. I use this on days when I’m about to head out to the beach, which is quite a lot since I live in Florida. My only concern with this product is that it often leaves my oil-prone scalp with a residue. Perhaps I don’t wash it out well enough, but I find the shampoo leaves my scalp feeling a lot oilier than usual. If you are like me and tend to have an oily scalp, I’d recommend skipping this purchase. HOWEVER, and there is a but: the conditioner version of this product is to die for. I use it every time I wash my hair, and it leaves me smelling AH-MAZING. If your hair doesn’t get oily like mine, I’d definitely give this shampoo a try.
Madison G.
Saint Cloud, MN
I purchased this product before my spring break trip to Florida. I bought this to protect my color treated hair from the sun in hopes to keep it from getting dry and faded. I absolutely loved it! It left my hair super smooth with the best coconut smell. I will definitely recommend this product to my friends and continue to use it in order to protect my hair from the sun!
Jamie M.
Tallmadge, OH
This shampoo is awesome! It's not purple like most blonde shampoos so it doesn't make a mess of your tub, but does a good and gentle job of keeping your hair from getting brassy. I have naturally pretty dry, thick hair so it's hard for me to tell if this shampoo is drying, but I haven't noticed a big difference in the texture of my hair and I don't use it every time I shampoo (I use this maybe once a week) so I think I'm in the clear in terms of damage! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to keep their blonde hair looking bright and cool.
Aubrey B.
Amazing. Smells so good and keeps hair looking clean and healthy. Easy to use and quick acting. I use this on the days I choose not to wash my hair and have found my hair usually looks best on those days. Love and definitely recommend
Tori M.
Works well with conditioner and it smells amazing!!! Love sun bum because they truly care about their customers and protecting even their hair from the sun! Awesome for the summer to prevent hair damage from the sun
Chelsie E.
Taylor Mill, KY
This shampoo smells amazing! I love using it in the Summer to help keep my hair protected from the sun. I have a dry scalp and it doesn’t seem to make it more dry. The price is in between drug store and high end and I plan on buying this when I run out!
Alexis M.
Palm Springs, CA
I love this shampoo. It’s super moisturizing and does not leave my hair feeling stripped away or like staw, but still gives me a nice cleanse and doesn’t leave my hair oily either. Would definitely recommend. I actually like sun bums hair line better then their main focus, their sunscreens.
Eena D.
Love this and it’s conditioner! Although the products are pretty expensive they last me a decent amount of time and it doesn’t take as much product to wash my hair as it does with other brands. They also smell like the beach and bananas which is great!
Elaine R.
RICHMOND, TX
I love this shampoo! It’s my favorite shampoo. I love the smell and how it makes my hair feel. I am always out in the sun, and I feel like it offers protection. I love that is cruelty free and uses ingredients safe for me
O B.
I am absolutely in love with this shampoo it leaves my color treated hair feeling great and it smells amazing I don’t know what I will do if they ever discontinue this shampoo I only wish it was available in a larger size because I go through a bottle pretty quickly
Ashley D.
Is this product good for natural wavy/curly hair? I read somewhere that using this with the conditioner and leave in conditioner allows for little frizz when you leave your hair air dry. Is that true?
Katelyn V.
How is this with thick hair?
Andrea M.
Aberdeen, SD
Is this good for frizzy, dry hair?

back