Sun Bum Beach Forumal Shampoo uploaded by Bella E.Sun Bum Beach Forumal Shampoo uploaded by Becca L.Sun Bum Beach Forumal Shampoo uploaded by Caitlin F.

BY SUN BUM

Buy Sun Bum Hair Shampoos - Our Beach Formula Shampoo cleanses out saltwater, chlorine, and environmental pollutants while delivering deep nutrion, smoothing, and shine. We use it religiously to lock in color, strengthen our hair, and keep it looking beautiful. Our special blend restores lost moisture, repairs the damage, and provides unmatched humidity-resistant frizz control. It's gonna be your new favorite. Details provided by Sun BumOur Beach Formula Shampoo cleanses out saltwater, chlorine see more...

Bella E.
Dunedin, FL
Smells amazing, like tropical banana. I use this on days when I’m about to head out to the beach, which is quite a lot since I live in Florida. My only concern with this product is that it often leaves my oil-prone scalp with a residue. Perhaps I don’t wash it out well enough, but I find the shampoo leaves my scalp feeling a lot oilier than usual. If you are like me and tend to have an oily scalp, I’d recommend skipping this purchase. HOWEVER, and there is a but: the conditioner version of this product is to die for. I use it every time I wash my hair, and it leaves me smelling AH-MAZING. If your hair doesn’t get oily like mine, I’d definitely give this shampoo a try.
Chelsie E.
Taylor Mill, KY
This shampoo smells amazing! I love using it in the Summer to help keep my hair protected from the sun. I have a dry scalp and it doesn’t seem to make it more dry. The price is in between drug store and high end and I plan on buying this when I run out!
Aubrey B.
Amazing. Smells so good and keeps hair looking clean and healthy. Easy to use and quick acting. I use this on the days I choose not to wash my hair and have found my hair usually looks best on those days. Love and definitely recommend
O B.
I am absolutely in love with this shampoo it leaves my color treated hair feeling great and it smells amazing I don’t know what I will do if they ever discontinue this shampoo I only wish it was available in a larger size because I go through a bottle pretty quickly
Taylor D.
My favorite shampoo! It smells so good, like bananas, coconuts, and a hint of suntan oil. It lathers very well and leaves no residue after its rinsed out. It always leaves my hair soft and shiny.
Eena D.
Love this and it’s conditioner! Although the products are pretty expensive they last me a decent amount of time and it doesn’t take as much product to wash my hair as it does with other brands. They also smell like the beach and bananas which is great!
Elaine R.
RICHMOND, TX
I love this shampoo! It’s my favorite shampoo. I love the smell and how it makes my hair feel. I am always out in the sun, and I feel like it offers protection. I love that is cruelty free and uses ingredients safe for me
Morgan B.
New Caney, TX
I learned about Sun Bum’s shampoo and conditioner via @earthyandy on Instagram who if you haven’t already followed her than you totally should - Anyways, this shampoo smells amazing and I love it.
Beck G.
Dover, PA
This smells so good! I have used this product a handful of times this year. I'm in love. The price is affordable for everyone. The packaging is nice. The bottle is a nice size to fit in your hand. It will also fit in most purses and bags. It keeps my hair smooth, adds a little volume. My hair doesn't get dry or oily from this shampoo. It smells like your at the beach or on a island even when your in your backyard. It's a must have for summer.
Stina P.
San Diego, CA
love love love this shampoo! i have oily hair so i like to use this shampoo if a day or maybe two has gone by since my last shower and theres no much oil. this doesn't work very well at getting rid of a lot of oil so its not best to do it on day 5 or anything around that time frame. but its perfect for re-hydrating and smoothing hair. the smell is great because i feel like I'm at the beach. and i love that this protects my hair from UV rays. one star taken away only because i cant use this when my hair is super oily because it does not clean it well enough.
Ashley D.
Is this product good for natural wavy/curly hair? I read somewhere that using this with the conditioner and leave in conditioner allows for little frizz when you leave your hair air dry. Is that true?
Katelyn V.
How is this with thick hair?