BY SUN BUM

Buy Sun Bum Hair Conditioners - Sun Bum Beach Formula Conditioning Masque: Formulated to restore essential hydration Enhances softness Smooths damaged, dry, over-processed hair Helps strengthen hair Description provided by Sun Bum see more...

Buy on Target*
McKayla S.
McKayla S.
Whitewater
Wow! I was not expecting this product to be all that special. I was very wrong! I have very long (waist-long) hair that has recently been dyed from black to blonde and I have been conditioning like crazy lately. I use this deep conditioning treatment with Sun Bum shampoo as well and my hair looks shiny, is soft, easy to brush, and has been recovering well from the bleach. Buy this!
Lexii B.
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Absolutely love how this product smells . I purchased it at Nordstrom recently . And i have to say the packaging caught my eye . Compared to Neutrogena or Hawaiian tropics the scent is so incredible . It's coconutty and Fresh . I love it . The SPF coverage is great . I won't be buying any other product any more except BUM
Shanee L.
Shanee L.
This stuff saved my beach hair while in Hawaii! I use this maybe once every other week, it smells nice and the silkiness lasts!! I feel it's one of the best I have tried!! Totally recommend to anyone for vacation and life!
Anya B.
Anya B.
Hauppauge, NY
This stuff smells amazing! Makes everything shine and feel soft. Reminds me of my honeymoon. Perfect for a vacation or just to bring you to a summer day on a cold winter one