BY SUN BUM

Buy Sun Bum Hair Conditioners - Sun Bum Beach Formula Conditioning Masque: Formulated to restore essential hydration Enhances softness Smooths damaged, dry, over-processed hair Helps strengthen hair Description provided by Sun Bum see more...

Buy on ULTA
Paola P.
My favorite, hands down. After applying this mask I’m not even exaggerating I feel like a brand new person. It’s leaves me smelling so good and feeling so fresh. It’s also one of my favorite brands, and as I’ve mentioned on other reviews on this brand, I love their packaging.
McKayla S.
Whitewater
Wow! I was not expecting this product to be all that special. I was very wrong! I have very long (waist-long) hair that has recently been dyed from black to blonde and I have been conditioning like crazy lately. I use this deep conditioning treatment with Sun Bum shampoo as well and my hair looks shiny, is soft, easy to brush, and has been recovering well from the bleach. Buy this!
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Absolutely love how this product smells . I purchased it at Nordstrom recently . And i have to say the packaging caught my eye . Compared to Neutrogena or Hawaiian tropics the scent is so incredible . It's coconutty and Fresh . I love it . The SPF coverage is great . I won't be buying any other product any more except BUM
Shanee L.
This stuff saved my beach hair while in Hawaii! I use this maybe once every other week, it smells nice and the silkiness lasts!! I feel it's one of the best I have tried!! Totally recommend to anyone for vacation and life!
Anya B.
Hauppauge, NY
This stuff smells amazing! Makes everything shine and feel soft. Reminds me of my honeymoon. Perfect for a vacation or just to bring you to a summer day on a cold winter one
Jeanelle h.
Newark, NJ
Another favorite so hydrating , leaves my curls smooth soft and bouncy so happy I accidentally purchased it now I’m a customer for ever
Carlie G.
Windsor, CO
Definitely one of my go too for every day beauty routine. Love using this product and love the brand. Always good results
Kylar O.
Obsessed with this stuff! It's finest conditioner ever! Smells so good and is so hydrating, a staple in my home
Lorrie B.
Chillicothe
Conditions so well. Doesn’t leave a greasy residue. Easy to use and for sure worth the money.
April L.
Doylestown, OH
Great product! Good price and awesome quality. Works well with my sensitive and oily skin!