BY SUN BUM

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Buy Sun Bum Hair Conditioners - Our Beach Formula 3 In 1 Leave In protects, detangles, and conditions your hair while enhancing and restoring its natural body. It controls frizz, prevents split ends, slows color fading and will leave your hair silky-smooth and shiny. It is, by far, the most borrowed item from our beach house. Details provided by Sun Bum see more...

• Is this worth the money? Going on a cruise soon and am co...1 Answers
  • Does this product leave a residue? Is it sticky? Weightle...2 Answers
  • Is this good to use even if you use the shampoo and condi...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Logan O.
Nashville, TN
I adore this product and it's ingredient list. I think that's it's great that it has SPF in it as well because my hair takes on enough damage as it is!
Kristin A.
Boca Raton, FL
Love sun bum! I haven’t found a product from sun bum that hasn’t worked for me. This product helps my hair feel so soft. I use it after every shower.
Camette M.
Richmond, VA
This stuff is amazing. A little pricey but my thirstyvhair drank it up! And my hair smells so good! I am definitely going to purchase this again.
Josey R.
Peoria, AZ
Absolutely love this product. It has a great smell and makes my hair feel clean and conditioned. Sun Bum Beach Formula 3 In 1 Leave In
Jessica D.
Kearny, NJ
This is a really great conditioner especially after being on the beach all day. It smells great and helps you take the knots out with ease!
Monica K.
Stratford
Sun beach bum has De definitely been the product of choice especially after a long beach days or swims in the salty sea ocean! Great scent
Katrina D.
La Puente, CA
If you want your hair to smell magical, this is the product to get. It also makes my hair look very shiny/healthy. It's worked great for me
Eyka O.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this leave in , it smells so good & leaves my hair feeling good , it doesnt feel dry or sticky at all! Deffly would recommend
Autumn H.
Wish ulta still sold this because it was such a good product. The smell was great and the wave it added to hair was nice as well
brittany a.
Prattville, AL
Amazing! It leaves no oily residue and it detangles perfectly. It also smells sooo good. As long as you like the smell of banana
Roni C.
Columbus, OH
Is this a good product for beachy waves?
Rossy S.
Does this product leave a residue? Is it sticky? Weightless?
Mia S.
Clearwater, FL
Is this good to use even if you use the shampoo and conditioner and is it alcohol free?
Jessica O.
Homestead, FL
Is this worth the money? Going on a cruise soon and am considering buying this. Thanks
Is this good for black/dark hair?

back