BY SUN BUM

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Buy Sun Bum Hair Conditioners - Our Beach Formula 3 In 1 Leave In protects, detangles, and conditions your hair while enhancing and restoring its natural body. It controls frizz, prevents split ends, slows color fading and will leave your hair silky-smooth and shiny. It is, by far, the most borrowed item from our beach house. Details provided by Sun Bum see more...

• Is this worth the money? Going on a cruise soon and am co...1 Answers
  • Does this product leave a residue? Is it sticky? Weightle...2 Answers
  • Is this good to use even if you use the shampoo and condi...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Paige C.
Austin, TX
I spent 3 weeks traveling in Thailand and Bali at the star of the summer and this product truly saved my hair!!! Spraying my hair both before and I after I spent my whole day in the ocean Leo my color safe and helped to prevent so much breakage. Rather than feeling dry and out of control my hair felt so soft and smelled amazing the whole trip!!
Jennifer P.
East Chicago, IN
This product not only work for grate hair at the beach it is also grate for every day use leaves your hair nice and health not dry and brittle like the damage from the sun it protects you from over exposure of sun damage and over all grate 3 in on 1 treatment.
Suzanna B.
Lexington Pk, MD
This leave-in treatment smells amazing. It reminds me of the beach and summer, so good. I like that I can use it to moisturize my hair as well as a heat protectant. I'm thinking about holding on to it until winter and using it as my heat protectant so that I am reminded of summer.
Juliana Q.
I looove this stuff. Smells amazing, like pure summer! I usually put it on my hair after showering (it's a leave-in conditioner), and it makes it so much softer and gets rid of tangles. however, I've also used it on my dry hair to tame flyaways because it just smells that good!
Amanda B.
First of all, this stuff smells amazing! My hair is easily dried out especially after a day in the sun and this product helps hold in some moisture. The price isn't too bad because it does last quite awhile. Would definitely recommend.
Amanda M.
Obsessed with this product ! Super adorable and smells like coconuts ! I use this on my damp hair and it really provides great moisture and leaves my hair soft! You can purchase this at the drugstore and a little goes a long way !
Amanda C.
Great Cambourne, Cambridge
I'm obsessed with anything beach so trying this product out was a no brainer. I love the smell of this product and how it makes my hair feel. I have thin, straight hair so this definitely gave me the umph i needed! Thanks beach bum!
Lindsay D.
Mill Creek, WA
This is a must have summer essential! I love the smell soooooo much and it stays all day. This leaves my hair silky and hydrated and is great before blow drying and it really helps protect my color from the sun! A must buy!
Lorina G.
My absolute favorite ! It leaves you feeling so smooth. I was nervous my hair would be left greasy but that was not the case. I will continue to purchase. Highly recommend! Worth the price !
Francesca L.
Just purchased this and so far I’ve been liking it, it’s in a small bottle so it’s good for travel leaves my hair tangle free, smooth and smelling very nice
Roni C.
Columbus, OH
Is this a good product for beachy waves?
Rossy S.
Does this product leave a residue? Is it sticky? Weightless?
Mia S.
Clearwater, FL
Is this good to use even if you use the shampoo and conditioner and is it alcohol free?
Jessica O.
Homestead, FL
Is this worth the money? Going on a cruise soon and am considering buying this. Thanks
Is this good for black/dark hair?

back