BY SUN BUM

Buy Sun Bum Hair Conditioners - Our Beach Formula 3 In 1 Leave In protects, detangles, and conditions your hair while enhancing and restoring its natural body. It controls frizz, prevents split ends, slows color fading and will leave your hair silky-smooth and shiny. It is, by far, the most borrowed item from our beach house. Details provided by Sun Bum see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Caroline E.
COATESVILLE, PA
I ALWAYS use Beach Bum as part of my summer ritual! Chap Stick just doesn't cut it when it comes to the heat and humidity of summer. Plus, Beach Bum makes certain I don't get sun burn on my lips! It tastes yummy too!
Eve W.
Merion Sta, PA
I use this year round and I feel like it definitely helps with my blonde highlights in not fading. I also use it on my dry hair to tame frizz and it doesn't make it look oily. Need to try their other products.
Kelsey H.
Great smell! It also detangled well when my hair was more bleached and kept my hair from looking stringy and frizzy. Seriously great for the summer/beach trip. Easy to use as well. Will buy again for sure.
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This stuff has such an awesome smell. It smells like summer time and beach mixed into one. I love that it protects your hair from the sun but always adds some much needed softness after a day at the beach
KAYLA H.
Henderson , NV
I love this product ! I just got back from a beach vacation and I used this everyday to protect my hair from the sun. It smells delicious and my hair did NOT dry out like normal. I would recommend ! I bought it at target and have not found another product I like more.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
I really loved this product! I have wavy thick hair. It kept it feeling healthy and smooth. Also it really helped with the tangles. I got it at ULTA for a cheap price. I will buy it again and I do recommend it to others!
Brittany D.
Lakeville, MN
I personally love the smell of this product! It smells kind of sunscreen-y but the good kind of sunscreen. Super affordable and nice for protecting your hair from the sun rays at the beach!
Angie W.
Shell Beach, CA
I love the way this product smells and feels in my hair. I use it daily and can let my hair air dry or blow dry with this product. It smells like coconut. I wish it was a bigger bottle because I have a lot of hair and I go through it pretty fast.
Sandi B.
Saint Louis, MO
It works!!! Omg. I'm floored by this stuff. We have been swimming in a heavily chlorinated gym pool lately. I have pastel/bright hair and it doesn't take much to totally strip the color. Not anymore! A few spritzes of this and my hair feels great. We use it before we get into the pool and it keeps the color in. When we get out, you know that nasty feeling that your hair can get from chlorine? Literally 3 sprays and it was 100% soft and smooth. It's magic. My only complaint is that the bottle doesn't spray very well. They need a better distribution mechanism.
Katie D.
Piscataway, NJ
I always use this after I shower before heading to the beach! It has a UV protectant so it helps shield my hair and scalp from the harsh sun. My scalp is very sensitive in sun so I always have this on hand.
Roni C.
Columbus, OH
Is this a good product for beachy waves?
Rossy S.
Does this product leave a residue? Is it sticky? Weightless?
Mia S.
Clearwater, FL
Is this good to use even if you use the shampoo and conditioner and is it alcohol free?
Is this good for black/dark hair?
Veronica S.
Does this really help with frizz and detangle?