BY SUN BUM

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Buy Sun Bum Hair Conditioners - Our Beach Formula 3 In 1 Leave In protects, detangles, and conditions your hair while enhancing and restoring its natural body. It controls frizz, prevents split ends, slows color fading and will leave your hair silky-smooth and shiny. It is, by far, the most borrowed item from our beach house. Details provided by Sun Bum see more...

• Is this worth the money? Going on a cruise soon and am co...1 Answers
  • Does this product leave a residue? Is it sticky? Weightle...2 Answers
  • Is this good to use even if you use the shampoo and condi...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Vivian K.
Tallahassee, FL
I've been using this product for about a month, I've been to the beach several times this summer (I live in Florida) and this has been my favorite!! I spray it all over my damp hair and blow dry my hair or let it air dry either way my hair feels soft and smooth! It smells great and it does keep my hair really smooth when I'm at the beach! Recently, purchased other product from the same brand and so far I am loving all of them! Sun Bum Beach Formula 3 In 1 Leave In #beachbashcontest @influenster
Lorrie A.
Brownsville, TX
I love, love, love this leave in. It is the only leave-in product that I've ever used that actually does what it says. My hair has become shiny, detangles easily, and prevents frizz. I've been looking for a product that will help me save my hair from having to straighten it everyday or every other day. And now I wash and spray this product on night and wake up too nice shiny, frizzless waves.
McKayla S.
Whitewater , WI
Wow! I was not expecting this product to be all that special. I was very wrong! I have very long (waist-long) hair that has recently been dyed from black to blonde and I have been conditioning like crazy lately. I use this leave-in treatment with Sun Bum shampoo as well and my hair looks shiny, is soft, easy to brush, and has been recovering well from the bleach. Buy this!
Danielle G.
I first bought this product at the beach last year. It was affordable compared to other brand and helped my hair not be as dried out at the beach and manageable. I bought it at a surf shop at myrtle but you can buy it at Target and Ulta as well. I have been very satisfied with this product every time I buy it for a beach trip.
Crystal H.
Henderson, NV
I live in the desert and this stuff is a hair life saver! It smells amazing! It keeps my hair from feeling hot and turning yellow as I'm a natural blonde it's very easy. It is a great conditioner for your hair! I highly recommend! Sun Bum Beach Formula 3 In 1 Leave In
Geri W.
Durham, NC
Seriously love this!!  It smells great, detangles my hair, and leaves it soft and shiny once it's dry.  Highly recommend this product.  I have fine hair that can get oily, especially in the heat of the summer, and this doesn't leave my hair looking anything but healthy and shiny.
Morgan T.
Grass Lake, MI
Buy it. Buy it. Buy it!! The smell alone will make you want to use it every day, but I have super tangly, thick hair and this stuff lets my brush cut through my hair like butter. It's 10 dollars and pretty small, but I get 25% off at my work so it's worth it to me.
Kimberly P.
Affordable and amazing! It doesn't leave my hair greasy and is a lightweight formula. It's easy for traveling. I have extremely dry and damaged hair from bleaching and hair dyes and this puts the life back into it! It makes it soft to the touch and like I never damaged it in the first place!
|NMG|☾ G.
Bohemia, NY
Amazing detangler. I have very thick hair that is damaged from bleaching and is fragile when went. I spray this on my damp hair after I wash it and this allows the brush to go through my hair like butter. Great for a beach/pool day too!
Kyla H.
Oklahoma City , OK
I initially bought this for the scent, which is amazing. But I was amazed about how great this made my hair look and feel! I usually have crazy dry hair from the beach and this stuff kept it smooth and kept the "life" in my hair. I used it on my toddler as well and we both love it
Roni C.
Columbus, OH
Is this a good product for beachy waves?
Rossy S.
Does this product leave a residue? Is it sticky? Weightless?
Mia S.
Clearwater, FL
Is this good to use even if you use the shampoo and conditioner and is it alcohol free?
Jessica O.
Homestead, FL
Is this worth the money? Going on a cruise soon and am considering buying this. Thanks
Is this good for black/dark hair?

back