BY SUN BUM

Buy Sun Bum Hair Conditioners - Our Beach Formula 3 In 1 Leave In protects, detangles, and conditions your hair while enhancing and restoring its natural body. It controls frizz, prevents split ends, slows color fading and will leave your hair silky-smooth and shiny. It is, by far, the most borrowed item from our beach house. Details provided by Sun Bum see more...

• Is this worth the money? Going on a cruise soon and am co...1 Answers
  • Does this product leave a residue? Is it sticky? Weightle...2 Answers
  • Is this good to use even if you use the shampoo and condi...1 Answers
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
This is a pretty great spray for your hair and it helps to protect your hair from the sun! It smells great, smooths hair, and helps to hydrate hair. My only issue I have is that it is easy to overdo this spray. If you are like me and you do not wash your hair often, then this causes some major product build up. Otherwise, its great!
Kaitlyn R.
Durham, NC
This smells great and helps keep my hair soft and protected. A little bit goes a long way with this product so definitely keep that in mind! Affordable and sold at most stores
LilMami S.
Greeley, CO
I have always suffered from terrible migraines if out in the sun with my dark hair uncovered for more than 10 minutes. No more with this product!! I spray it on my hair when I go for my walk or out for the day and no migraines or overheated head!! Better than a hat- it leaves my hair smelling great and feeling silky.
Destine L.
Abita Springs, LA
THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING! I have thick, long, and wavy hair and I never blow-dry. I sprayed this leave-in after my shower, and fell asleep. When I woke up this morning, my hair was tangle-free, soft, and easy to brush. I don't know how I've survived this long without it. It even smells like the beach! Love this!
Alexis M.
Palm Springs, CA
I live for this product. I love that it has sun protection in it, I’m a blonde and if you don’t have sph in your hair your platinum blonde can start turning yellow (because the sun dyes it yellow) so I love this, I put it in everyday before brushing, it helps get the tangles out easier, keeps my hair smelling like Hawaii and makes my hair feel moisturized and less frizzy.
Marion W.
I absolutely love this product! My hair is super hard to take but this 3-in-1 does a great job in doing just that. I use it everyday as soon as I get out of the shower and it helps to detangle my super crazy hair. It is definitely more expensive than I would like to pay, but it’s definitely worth it!
Alex O.
Orlando
LOVE this product! Not only does it serve as a detangler, but also a leave in conditioner and SPF color protectant. I use it after I get out of the shower and it leaves my hair super hydrated and conditioned. I would absolutely recommend this product !!!!!!! Perfect for the beach and summertime!
Kate F.
Saint Peter, MN
I bought this for like $15 from target. I really liked the way it made my hair feel and look. My hair gets really messy really easy, but this stuff cut right through and it smells great too. My hair gets oily easy but this didn't mess it up at all. I would recommend to a friend for sure.
Andrea M.
Aberdeen, SD
I love the smell! Leaves my hair feeling soft, just don't use too much, as with any leave in conditioner. Sun bum makes great products based on the few I've tried so far! I prefer to spray it in my hand and then rub through my hair, I get better results that way.
Jessica R.
Homestead
I just recently started using this product and I love it. I spray it in my hair after washing it and it prevents my hair from getting frizzy. It’s super effective and does exactly what it’s intended to do.
Roni C.
Columbus, OH
Is this a good product for beachy waves?
Rossy S.
Does this product leave a residue? Is it sticky? Weightless?
Mia S.
Clearwater, FL
Is this good to use even if you use the shampoo and conditioner and is it alcohol free?
Jessica O.
Homestead, FL
Is this worth the money? Going on a cruise soon and am considering buying this. Thanks
Is this good for black/dark hair?

back