BY SUN BUM

Buy Sun Bum Hair Conditioners - Our Beach Formula 3 In 1 Leave In protects, detangles, and conditions your hair while enhancing and restoring its natural body. It controls frizz, prevents split ends, slows color fading and will leave your hair silky-smooth and shiny. It is, by far, the most borrowed item from our beach house. Details provided by Sun Bum see more...

Arcadia A.
Use this every time I shower or get my hair wet! It smells like summer and leaves my hair so smooth and soft. This might actually be my favorite leave in conditioner right now. I just wish the bottle was bigger.
Maggie O.
Belle Mead, NJ
I don’t really know if it works, but I like having a product to protect my hair. Not very moisturizing so I wouldn’t use it as just a leave in conditioner, but definitely has helped with color protection!
Jessica M.
Homestead, FL
This product is one of my favorite things in my beach bag. It protects against the UV rays along with leaving a nice smooth finish to your hair while you’re at the beach or pool. I just love the smell
Haley F.
Fort Campbell
This is my one of my favorite leave in products. It left me hair so soft. It smells amazing. This is one of my favorite things to use in my hair when I just wanted to leave my hair natural. I highly recommend this product.
Karly G.
Beach hair, don’t care! This 3-1 leave in is amazing. Smells great and it gets the job done. It’s perfect for the days when I’m out on the water. It’s a little pricey but my hair loves it.
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
This is a pretty great spray for your hair and it helps to protect your hair from the sun! It smells great, smooths hair, and helps to hydrate hair. My only issue I have is that it is easy to overdo this spray. If you are like me and you do not wash your hair often, then this causes some major product build up. Otherwise, its great!
Kaitlyn R.
Durham, NC
This smells great and helps keep my hair soft and protected. A little bit goes a long way with this product so definitely keep that in mind! Affordable and sold at most stores
Isabel C.
Richmond, VA
I love this leave in conditioner! Makes my hair feel so beach even when I don’t have time to be by the water. I get compliments on how good my hair smells every time I use it
LilMami S.
Greeley, CO
I have always suffered from terrible migraines if out in the sun with my dark hair uncovered for more than 10 minutes. No more with this product!! I spray it on my hair when I go for my walk or out for the day and no migraines or overheated head!! Better than a hat- it leaves my hair smelling great and feeling silky.
Destine L.
Abita Springs, LA
THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING! I have thick, long, and wavy hair and I never blow-dry. I sprayed this leave-in after my shower, and fell asleep. When I woke up this morning, my hair was tangle-free, soft, and easy to brush. I don't know how I've survived this long without it. It even smells like the beach! Love this!
Roni C.
Columbus, OH
Is this a good product for beachy waves?
Rossy S.
Does this product leave a residue? Is it sticky? Weightless?
Mia S.
Clearwater, FL
Is this good to use even if you use the shampoo and conditioner and is it alcohol free?
Is this good for black/dark hair?
Veronica S.
Does this really help with frizz and detangle?